Lancaster Insurance Q&A

5 Questions   /   1 Answers
28% of reviewers recommend Lancaster Insurance

Got a Question?

How is that Lancaster is still trading despite being a scam?

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
Hi can you text me my policy number thank

Click here to view your answer
how can I view my documents

Click here to view your answer
Hi Tom, You should have received your documents via e-mail within 48hrs of setting up your policy or in the post within 7 days (depending on your preference). If these haven't arrived, please call the Lancaster Insurance customer service team on 01480 484802 where a colleague will be more than happy to help. Happy holidays!
is extra cover needed for the le Mans parade lap. operates at fixed speed behind a control marshal car.

Click here to view your answer
How do I renew my policy online