Ladybird Insurance Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Ladybird Insurance

How would you rate Ladybird Insurance?

95 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carey hatherall
Very kind helpful! Brilliant service, thank you

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ladybird Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Carey Hatherall
Verified Reviewer
"Very kind helpful! Brilliant service, thank you"
"#1 Jodie could not have been more helpful If my other insurer had been half as good i would not have left them Thank you for great service"
Roger Marshall
Verified Reviewer
"Your member of staff was most helpful - Jodie #1 - and was able to process my insurance renewal efficiently."
"Lovely chap ...credit to your company ...Very well mannered and very thorough in telling me all details and products of the car insurance policy ...Also very cheap competitive price compared to other insurance company's....#5"
"Well to start off was greeted with a lovely chap on the phone...and the price...He was very well mannered and thorough with all the details he was telling me ...."
"I would request everyone to please not go for insuring your vehicle through this sham company. Here is my story: I got a quote for £847 through a comparison site. The it redirected me to the ladybird site. They confirmed all the information, tool the credit card details for a full payment. Then they came up with a page asking to call back. When I called back, the lady confirmed everything again, exactly the same information, no change. And now she says that my quote has increased to £1100. This was really horrible experience. The lady was not even able to confirm me through email that no money will be taken from my credit card. I am sure their claim rate must be quite low. So I will suggest everyone to be very careful while buying insurance from companies like this"
"Went through the entire on-line process for a quotation chapter and verse. Agreed the premium and entered debit card details only to find upon a 10 minute validation that the postcode where my vehicle is NOT kept (as a student declared living away from home) that Markerstudy declined. So, the question where am I studying was not asked in the process despite declaring I am living away and keeping the car at home - yet my card details taken. Is this TCF and are the insurers selecting against me? yes. Terrible."
"I spoke to one of their agents Andrew Betts who was so helpful and professional. His assigned tag name is #5. He sorted out everything while I was on the phone with him."
"This Company terminated my policy without notifying me. I only happened to stumble across this vital info.upon inquiring about renewal. My jaw dropped when I realised I hadn't been insured for a whole year. Worried, I asked for proof that they had contacted me to which they said they couldnt send me proof of anything. It was clear from the start they werent listening to what I had to say or believe anything I had said. One of your so called advisors, Gail gave me the impression that she was annoyed and that I was making her talk in circles. Even though this problem wasnt mine but yours in the making and made to be mine. There Managers are always in "Meetings" and never available to help. I called up 3/4 times hoping to speak to a more helpful advisor but that didnt happen. They left me feeling absolutely helpless and shocked and messed up for my renewal. At one point Gail said she didnt think I was even insured with their company, as my car showed up as being insured for this whole year. I was forced to call up the Brokers to confirm it was indeed Ladybird. I am so angry with the way this situation has been treated. There has been no empathy, they would not apologise or admit to any fault or errors. Thankfully I am now insured with a wonderful company who understood the situation. I would never recommend this company. My advice to future clients would be to STAY AWAY FROM LADYBIRD INSURANCE."
Chloe Dongworth
Unverified Reviewer
"Ladybird have been fantastic, everyone i spoke to has been very friendly and very helpful. Had a nightmare getting the correct NCB certificate from previous insurance and they have been very understanding and helpful getting this sorted. Im sure ive been a customer from hell due to not being able to provide the right documents! But they completely understood its not my fault and helped me contact my previous insurance to get it right. Im now assured LadyBird will be a great insurance company for the year ahead. Thankyou all at ladybird, Chloe Dongworth"
Naomi Stanley
Unverified Reviewer
"Was the best price I found, and because of how good the price was it made me happy knowing I’ll be saving so much more money this year. Also amazing customer service through the phone. She was so patient with me, even when I said the wrong things or misunderstood some things because of having a busy and horrible day at work!"
"Excellent price and friendly service. Would highly recommend them to friends and family"
"very helpful, quick and friendly! :)"
"Completely ripped me off and overcharged a ridiculous amount of money, they only told me i has exceeded my mileage after I had gone over 1000 miles and then gave me three days to sort it out or they would cancel my policy, one of the days was a Sunday. Do NOT get tricked into getting a black box it is a scam to charge you more money. Extremely disappointed and shocked at big corporation scams. Daylight robbery at its finest."
"They didn't actually each year they say for some reason they cant do something, give a reason why it cant happen then promise that next year they will be able to do better. for a change my actual insurance went down this year so did my payments - Not by much but knowing it would cost me more initially to start again from scratch they have you by the short and curlys. well I renewed this year but if I dont get what I ask for next year then I will be going else where. so you had better have made notes as you said you had and keep your promise to do your BEST NO BETTER THAN THIS YEAR"
Joseph Chesworth
Unverified Reviewer
"My insurance has never been so expensive in 16yrs of driving, this company was the cheapest I could find and when I was asked for my no claims proof I provided it in time. I was told that there was a claim on my insurance from 2yrs ago to which no claim was issued and I was not at fault. Due to this “claim” I have to pay a extra £160 to ladybirds underwriters!!! Why has car insurance gone this way? I really can see why people have stopped paying car insurance because this Mafia style system is crippling people’s pockets. I really am not happy about this situation and that this “claim” was not considered in the first place as it is on my file for another 3yrs."
"So far very good, thank you at #8 for helping me during the call. Cheapest insurance i could find."
"Brilliant quick service, sales lady Ellie brown was very polite and helpful"
"Great communication with this broker, Matt helped us with the quote and went through everything to put us at ease. One of the better companies I've dealt with for insurance definitely will recommend to others."
"Very helpful customer service x"
Ladybird Insurance is rated 3.91 based on 95 reviews