Ladybird Insurance Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Ladybird Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate Ladybird Insurance ?

"Good customer service and value"
"Very cheap insurance. Very happy with my £400 saving over the year. The employee i spoke to 'andrew betts' was very helpful and understanding"
"Andy was amazing at his job and explained everything very well."
"Andrew was very professional and helpful was a pleasure to deal with"
"Efficient and friendly it I haven’t had to claim"
"The agent was very thorough in checking and explaining things"
"I spoke to Cameron on the phone today, he was extremely helpful and informative and very patient with me while I found my documents. He was also very polite, a true credit to the team"
"Very good at her job made me feel relaxed 👍🏽👍🏽"
"Spoke with Andy over the phone and he helped me validate my insurance. Very polite guy who's always there to help along the way."
"Very understanding and polite thank you"
"Very helpful and quick with explaining what specific things where correctly, no issues when I had any questions of vise versa, really helpful, thank you."
"Quick and easy"
"Very good, polite, helpful service."
"Easy to get a quote online with a simple website to use. My husband the policy holder was stuck at work so left authurisation for me to speak. Felt the correct security questions were asked to protect my husbands information. Dealt with Gerry and Andy, with both I was pleased and keep informed throughout the process. A little humour went a long way after having a long day. Customer service like this is rare. Definately worth a mention and worth recommendation."
"Andy was very helpful, thank you very much."
"#8 was very helpful and explained everything I did not understand. Speedy and friendly."
"Gerry was very friendly and I could not say no to the extras because he was so nice and explained the importance of them so thoroughly."
"Very helpful the second time round! First time I was told I would be phoned back but never received the call from the lady I spoke to. Second time I called I was put through to someone called Andy who was Ace! Really helpful and concise. Gave me all the info I required and answered all my questions :-) Thankyou!!!"
"Andy (#6) went above and beyond to resolve my issue. My policy was going to get cancelled and the situation was looking very grim, however after many phone calls and pushing, Andy pulled through for me. He didn't just see me as another customer, he understood my situation and gave me the assistance I needed. Promote this man! He's a legend."
"Good service"