Ladybird Insurance Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Ladybird Insurance

Tell us how Ladybird Insurance made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Adam Boswell made the whole process super easy and extremely quick. Usually insurance gets dragged out and you can’t wait to get off the phone but Ladybird were precise and to the point."
"Excellent customer service talked me through the whole process"
"I bought my policy yesterday and already I am impressed with Ladybird Insurance. The advisor that I spoke to today (reference number #8) was lovely. He talked me through every single service they offered to go with my insurance, and was more than happy to describe a few phrases in Layman’s terms as I am a young female driver and didn’t have a clue about a few things! A brilliantly patient man, calm, helpful, and reassuring."
"Andrew was a very pleasant member of staff. He obviously knows his stuff and made the whole experience very easy for myself and my daughter. Thank you"
"Excellent service today. Very helpful operator #8."
"BE AWARE! Bought insurance £760. ( 2 year no claims ) Did not tell them about a non fault claim ( as I did not claim, still got 2 years no claims ) Put price up £300 more in the first 5 days insurance. Won’t let me cancel until I pay £147 cancel fee. Big Con! Won’t let you speak to a manager either. Worse insurance ever had! Buy cheap buy twice !"
"Rang to changed address from a high crime area to low crime area, The man I spoke to has told me the policy will go up not down and that I have to pay £95 admin fee to change address. I am beyond angry to top off no manager available to speak to and I have to call back Monday. Avoid absolute con"
"Hi, I'm very happy with Ladybird insurance,very friendly,polite and patient."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Very happy with my insurance policy."
"Im very happy. Hope i dont need to change to different company when policy is over."
"After spoken to different car insurers i found Lady bird whos really helpfull. Very happy the way they explain clearly about policy. They was not hassle customer by asking for alot of documents and of bills like other company. Thank you Andy"
"Really good"
"Hayley she's good thanks"
"I'm happy"
"Had a phone call with Andy and was very pleased with the customer service he provided on the phone. Was very pleasant and helpful, I can’t thank him enough for his service today."
"Andrew was very help full. brilliant service."
"Honestly the worst customer experience I have ever had with this company. Completely incompetent and shocking customer services. Unable to answer any questions that I had regarding my policy. Did not include commuting on my policy documents. Unclear regarding the documents required. Price offered was >30% more than advertised price. AVOID!"
"Very helpful asked if I had any questions"
"Andy was very helpful really pleased with the service"
"#1 I spoke with one of your agents on more than one occasion on Friday 7th Dec. She did everything she advised she was going to do!! Great customer service, would recommend to anyone looking for insurance. Thanks Jodie, for making my renewal pain free."
Ladybird Insurance is rated 4.41 based on 403 reviews