Ladybird Insurance Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Ladybird Insurance

How would you rate Ladybird Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ladybird Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I spoke to one of their agents Andrew Betts who was so helpful and professional. His assigned tag name is #5. He sorted out everything while I was on the phone with him."
"This Company terminated my policy without notifying me. I only happened to stumble across this vital info.upon inquiring about renewal. My jaw dropped when I realised I hadn't been insured for a whole year. Worried, I asked for proof that they had contacted me to which they said they couldnt send me proof of anything. It was clear from the start they werent listening to what I had to say or believe anything I had said. One of your so called advisors, Gail gave me the impression that she was annoyed and that I was making her talk in circles. Even though this problem wasnt mine but yours in the making and made to be mine. There Managers are always in "Meetings" and never available to help. I called up 3/4 times hoping to speak to a more helpful advisor but that didnt happen. They left me feeling absolutely helpless and shocked and messed up for my renewal. At one point Gail said she didnt think I was even insured with their company, as my car showed up as being insured for this whole year. I was forced to call up the Brokers to confirm it was indeed Ladybird. I am so angry with the way this situation has been treated. There has been no empathy, they would not apologise or admit to any fault or errors. Thankfully I am now insured with a wonderful company who understood the situation. I would never recommend this company. My advice to future clients would be to STAY AWAY FROM LADYBIRD INSURANCE."
Chloe Dongworth
Unverified Reviewer
"Ladybird have been fantastic, everyone i spoke to has been very friendly and very helpful. Had a nightmare getting the correct NCB certificate from previous insurance and they have been very understanding and helpful getting this sorted. Im sure ive been a customer from hell due to not being able to provide the right documents! But they completely understood its not my fault and helped me contact my previous insurance to get it right. Im now assured LadyBird will be a great insurance company for the year ahead. Thankyou all at ladybird, Chloe Dongworth"
Naomi Stanley
Unverified Reviewer
"Was the best price I found, and because of how good the price was it made me happy knowing I’ll be saving so much more money this year. Also amazing customer service through the phone. She was so patient with me, even when I said the wrong things or misunderstood some things because of having a busy and horrible day at work!"
"Excellent price and friendly service. Would highly recommend them to friends and family"
"very helpful, quick and friendly! :)"
"Completely ripped me off and overcharged a ridiculous amount of money, they only told me i has exceeded my mileage after I had gone over 1000 miles and then gave me three days to sort it out or they would cancel my policy, one of the days was a Sunday. Do NOT get tricked into getting a black box it is a scam to charge you more money. Extremely disappointed and shocked at big corporation scams. Daylight robbery at its finest."
"They didn't actually each year they say for some reason they cant do something, give a reason why it cant happen then promise that next year they will be able to do better. for a change my actual insurance went down this year so did my payments - Not by much but knowing it would cost me more initially to start again from scratch they have you by the short and curlys. well I renewed this year but if I dont get what I ask for next year then I will be going else where. so you had better have made notes as you said you had and keep your promise to do your BEST NO BETTER THAN THIS YEAR"
Joseph Chesworth
Unverified Reviewer
"My insurance has never been so expensive in 16yrs of driving, this company was the cheapest I could find and when I was asked for my no claims proof I provided it in time. I was told that there was a claim on my insurance from 2yrs ago to which no claim was issued and I was not at fault. Due to this “claim” I have to pay a extra £160 to ladybirds underwriters!!! Why has car insurance gone this way? I really can see why people have stopped paying car insurance because this Mafia style system is crippling people’s pockets. I really am not happy about this situation and that this “claim” was not considered in the first place as it is on my file for another 3yrs."
"So far very good, thank you at #8 for helping me during the call. Cheapest insurance i could find."
"Brilliant quick service, sales lady Ellie brown was very polite and helpful"
"Great communication with this broker, Matt helped us with the quote and went through everything to put us at ease. One of the better companies I've dealt with for insurance definitely will recommend to others."
"Very helpful customer service x"
"Service was great, they answered my call within minutes before closing time when I desperately needed insurance."
Langley Bowring
Unverified Reviewer
"I liked Jodie who dealt with my renewal. Questions I asked were answered well and information from her delivered very well. Professional yet personable and made me feel I mattered which is a difficult balance to perform with so many clients to deal with. Hope she appreciates the feed back and thank you for the good work done"
"Very unprofessional customer service. Spoke to a young lady to add business insurance to my current policy. They couldn't do this and were unable to explain why. Couldn't advise me on what I needed. Tried to tell me I couldn't drive my own car to my work place. Called me back 10 minutes later telling me they want proof that I am not going to use my car for business(work) although I had told them I'm not... said they would send a letter about it in the post and will cancel my policy after 7 days if I do not send proof. Left this insurance company the same day, do not advise anyone to use this insurance company!!"
"Horrible company to deal with , just usual broker after commission , problems with policy then after popick canceled they continue to take unauthorised payments !!!"
"So far in regards to our NEW policy we have set up, we are very pleased with the CLEAR communication and the customer service we have received. May be tempting fate a little but so far so good. Excellent advice also, cant thank the guy enough. #5"
"Efficent phone call to get my policy set up and very quick and simple. But unclear on the online application that you would have to ring after to verify your policy before being insured. Very annoying if you want to insure yourself during closing hours."
The Lady Was Brilliant
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent was poorly they were very helpful"
Ladybird Insurance is rated 3.91 based on 88 reviews