Ladybird Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Ladybird Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate Ladybird Insurance ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"I spoke to a lovely gentleman called Mathew Vaughan on the phone he was very helpful and made my car insurance run smoothly he answered all my questions and was very professional on the phone thankyou šŸ˜Š"
"#8 was very helpful and went through each step with integrity, he was polite and very professional. overall I felt very comfortable with #8. Give him a pay rise :-)"
"very helpful thanks"
"Very helpful staff, Mr Andrew help me getting my car insured. 100% recommended"
"Never had any problems with arranging insurance or if I've had claim. Great service"
"#8 Has a problem recording my vehicle details on line so called Ladybird this morning and everything sorted really quickly and efficiently. First time insured with Ladybird so a good start so far."
"The gentleman who helped me today gave me outstandin* service and helped me as much as he could"
"#1 was great! Detailed explanation and quick service! 100% recommended!"
"Perfect agent, highly recommended. Very knowledgable about products, clear to understand and went the extra mile to get me what i wanted. 5 stars"
"Although quoted online, Ladybird insurance brokers follow this up with a telephone call before the policy actually begins - as someone with a less than absolutely straightforward insurance history this means my circumstances were explained clearly as opposed to the 'one size fits all' standardised approach of most online insurance services. Moving on to my experience with their sales executive Andy, I found him to be friendly and professional, explaining everything comprehensively and coherently and whilst i appreciate he is a salesman, he wasn't overly pushy, not only accepting my reasons and explanations, but also actively responding to my own circumstances and concerns within his role. Obviously I cannot review any facets of Ladybird other than the customer service provided during the policy purchase phase. So claims, support and flexibility would all be unknown at this stage, but so far so excellent. #5"
"Really helpful service from #5 (Andy), friendly and helped me understand everything clearly before we moved on."
"The gentleman i spoke to( Andrew Betts) was very helpful in helping me take out my insurance."
"I have just renewed my insurance with Andrew Betts #5 for another year. Andrew was very efficient and courteous. Good service and a pain free experience."
"Andrew Betts was very helpful in arranging a quote I was happy to continue with. Great customer service and communication to get a cover I’m happy with and at a price I’m happy with."
"Very professional"
"Very happy"
"Very easygoing easy to get nicely put"
"Very good and efficient service with a very customer focused telephone manner. Only issue was with me having to call your office as it was not clear if the windscreen cover and no claims discount protection was included in the premium - which it turned out to be covered with my comprehensive cover."
"Fantastic service by Gerry he is an asset to the company and supported my decision to take out the policy"
"Once again excellent first class service from yourselves. I have just insured a second vehicle with you and it was refreshing to be able to deal with Mr Ethan Shanahan for a second time. I would like to thank him once again for his excellent service, he is truly an excellent member of your sales team. A big thank you to all at Ladybird."
Ladybird Insurance is rated 4.22 based on 209 reviews