Just Motorcycle Insurance Reviews

37% of reviewers recommend Just Motorcycle Insurance

How would you rate Just Motorcycle Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

111 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sean

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Just Motorcycle Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good easly beat my previous insurance was with them 2 years an then doubled the cost resulting in me joining Jmi very happy with this and hopefully will carry on being a customer of yours in the years to come i am a very safe rider an look after my bike and mainly myself hopefully this wi? reflect on my next cover when due thank you so far and i will definitley stay with jmi for years to come and recommend any family or freinds thank you sean tinker"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Recently had a serious motorcycle crash that wrote off my Triumph Thunderbird and put me in a trauma unit for 3 weeks. Totally not my fault - white van man pulled out in front of me. Rang JMI and informed them - their solicitors rang me up and we started discussing future compensation as there will be some things I can no longer do - then came the rub - they take 25% of any settlement. Shameful!!! as Carol Nash / JMI do not tell you this when you take out your insurance. Stay well clear of them !!"
Giulia Surace
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely disgraceful. Didn't help at all when my scooter was stolen, had to deal alone with the actual insurance company and when I asked for help it took ages to actually get through someone who could help. If you call their line you will be redirected endlessly because apparently no one deals with scooter insurances at a motorbike insurance company??? Terrible."
Richie Sheen
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service and very helpful staff and the cheapest around Richard"
"Would have given 0 stars if it was possible! Customer service is non-existent and the staff when you eventually do manage to get through to them are rude. It took over 3 years to receive a refund after a non-fault accident. Had to go to the ombudsman in the end and even then Just Motorcycles were absolutely useless. Please please avoid."
"Well done."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I decided not to renew with this company after they put up the price by 20% for the second year. I called to cancel, but was later changed anyway. I then had to chase repeatedly to get my money refunded, and they even tried to argue the refund amount. Without apology, I was told I would have to wait 10 days to have the money returned. Shambles."
"I changed house, literally with a better guarded car park. They want to charge me extra £400. When I asked to cancel, I got back £23 out of £350+ for less than two months insurance. Anyway, I renewed the policy with them. Before the expiry I went online and got a quote from them which was cheaper (!!!!!) than the one they wanted me to pay for as a renewal. They are the cheapest, but obviously a very bad company. I hope I will never have to claim anything back from them."
Martyn Holder
Verified Reviewer
"Had insurance with this shower and cancelled it half way through when I sold my bike! Instead of giving a refund they tried to charge extra for altering the policy. Just got another bike and tried to get a quote. Twic as much as their competitors- advice is don't touch them with a BARGEPOLE!"
"I would recommend my provider done as said they would didn't ask or hassle me to take extra cover."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"£80 for the policy - £50 to notify them of a change of address - unbelievable"
"Sh*t, absolute sh*t, rip off bast*rds! My policy hasn't even started and they want to charge me £25.00 to cancel and start again because, even though I bought and paid for it 2 days before it started they put the start time at 5.09pm not midnight. The bike I am insuring has been off the road and an MOT is booked for 11.30am so I am now forced to ride, illegally, to the MOT station as I will not have any other opportunity and the bike is needing to be used immediately after it passes the MOT. These c*nts refused point blank to change the start time. When I buy insurance I pay for 365 days worth not 364 days and 6 hours! I did not get an opportunity to change the start time when I set everything up but they refused to believe me when I advised them of this. DO NOT USE THIS COWBOY OUTFIT, they're a bunch of belligerent little sh*ts and Carol Nash, the parent firm, should drop them immediately before they completely ruin their reputation by having anything to do with them."
"THERE STAFF STINK OF CHODE AN BUM CRACK"
"If you want to be ripped off go and insure your bike with JMI.... Really bad campany. I paid for my bike for whole year. And when i wanted to cancel my contract after 2 months guy said that they can give me back.... 50 pound.... Joke"
"Total rip off I will never use jmi again, please go elseware, you have been warned"
"They are an absolute rubish, they stole my money after cancelation £187 , and offered only £44 to return phone call cost me £10 I'm still waiting for £44 ,I expect I wan't get even that scam!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"they cancelled my insurance after two letters (I was abroad and I didn't know they want more money) no phone call or single email.... a avoid at all cost. if you don't wanna have problems."
"They are an absolute disgrace....charged me a £50 admin fee when I moved house for a 2 minute call.....my insurance was up for renewal and having chased a renewal price 4x times and spent over 2 hours queuing there good will was to refund the calls...no customer service, no commitment to return calls when promised...when I finally got my letter, turns out my after market exhaust wasn't recorded on the renewal however it was on the original...wonder if I had claimed if they would have paid out...luckily managed to save £100 but would pay more not to use these jokers again"
Filip Pokorny
Unverified Reviewer
"A year after my insurance was cancelled due to human error on their side (they overlooked "Expiry Date" on my proof of insurance. My policy was instantly cancelled without warning), and I was told my policy can't be just resumed and I'll have to pay another £300 I denied. Now a year after with another insurer, I received an e-mail from this Just Motorcycle Fraud demanding another proof of insurance which may result in another £50. If you do the mistake to step in, make sure they erase all your data when you'll be running away."
"I clicked very poor which their was a lower one never ever use this company I paid for my documents to sent out sent loads of emails but never got them this as been going on for 10 mouths now and still not got them I have phoned them never get a reply plus sent them emails with my number on but they hide behind emails be warned never ever use this company and now i am reporting them discussing service"
Just Motorcycle Insurance is rated 2.61 based on 111 reviews