Carole Nash Reviews

Carole Nash have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

37% of reviewers recommend Carole Nash
8PM
8PM

How would you rate Carole Nash ?

"they have hidden charges which you can only see after you make the policy. they are scammers"
"After requiring clarifying a query on my policy and advised of a subsequent charge, the insurance agent in question failed to advise of the entire cost and debited my account with out my knowing"
"Prosecution needs to take care of this A scam and robbery"
"A robbery After I've paid my insurance (entire) price, they'very asked anot her 40 pounds for cancelation ofor the contract"
"Stole my money! I took out a policy which they decided to cancel on me after 14 days. They gave me no reason or warning that it was being canceled. I was told I was being refunded £132.03 of the £157.03 I paid them - "We have retained a £25 Right to Cancel fee as per our Terms of Business" Their Terms of Business are nowhere to be seen and moreover I have not received a penny of the £132.03, let alone the £157.03 I paid!"
"excellent service and competitive."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Unprofessional advisors got 2 different stories from 2 different advisors which resulted in them cancelling my policy."
"quoted over £33.731 for a 125cc motorcycle,"
"good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Fully comp insurance at a low price"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very good easly beat my previous insurance was with them 2 years an then doubled the cost resulting in me joining Jmi very happy with this and hopefully will carry on being a customer of yours in the years to come i am a very safe rider an look after my bike and mainly myself hopefully this wi? reflect on my next cover when due thank you so far and i will definitley stay with jmi for years to come and recommend any family or freinds thank you sean tinker"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"Recently had a serious motorcycle crash that wrote off my Triumph Thunderbird and put me in a trauma unit for 3 weeks. Totally not my fault - white van man pulled out in front of me. Rang JMI and informed them - their solicitors rang me up and we started discussing future compensation as there will be some things I can no longer do - then came the rub - they take 25% of any settlement. Shameful!!! as Carol Nash / JMI do not tell you this when you take out your insurance. Stay well clear of them !!"
"Absolutely disgraceful. Didn't help at all when my scooter was stolen, had to deal alone with the actual insurance company and when I asked for help it took ages to actually get through someone who could help. If you call their line you will be redirected endlessly because apparently no one deals with scooter insurances at a motorbike insurance company??? Terrible."
"Great customer service and very helpful staff and the cheapest around Richard"
"Would have given 0 stars if it was possible! Customer service is non-existent and the staff when you eventually do manage to get through to them are rude. It took over 3 years to receive a refund after a non-fault accident. Had to go to the ombudsman in the end and even then Just Motorcycles were absolutely useless. Please please avoid."
"Well done."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 10 months ago
"I decided not to renew with this company after they put up the price by 20% for the second year. I called to cancel, but was later changed anyway. I then had to chase repeatedly to get my money refunded, and they even tried to argue the refund amount. Without apology, I was told I would have to wait 10 days to have the money returned. Shambles."
"I changed house, literally with a better guarded car park. They want to charge me extra £400. When I asked to cancel, I got back £23 out of £350+ for less than two months insurance. Anyway, I renewed the policy with them. Before the expiry I went online and got a quote from them which was cheaper (!!!!!) than the one they wanted me to pay for as a renewal. They are the cheapest, but obviously a very bad company. I hope I will never have to claim anything back from them."
"Had insurance with this shower and cancelled it half way through when I sold my bike! Instead of giving a refund they tried to charge extra for altering the policy. Just got another bike and tried to get a quote. Twic as much as their competitors- advice is don't touch them with a BARGEPOLE!"
"I would recommend my provider done as said they would didn't ask or hassle me to take extra cover."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Carole Nash is rated 2.59 based on 120 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!