Jukes Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jukes Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Jukes Insurance Reviews

About Jukes Insurance:

Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, our team have over 160 years’ combined experience and are dedicated to providing the very best in customer service to our customers across the West Midlands and nationwide.

info@jukesinsurance.co.uk

63 Broad St
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire

Tell us how Jukes Insurance made you happy
Very good service. Friendly staff. If I had any problems they were dealt with quickly.
I would thoroughly recommend Jukes Insurance. I have always found them both professional and very helpful. It's a refreshing change to speak to a friendly (human) voice at the end of the phone. It's also a bonus not having to go through an endless number of recorded options before being put through to the person I want to speak to.
Always very helpful polite and professional would happily recommend
Very helpful staff always willing to help you , nothing is ever to much .
My wife and I have been getting our car and house & contents insurance policies through Jukes Insurance Brokers for more than 15 years. Always received exemplary service; excellent team to deal with, cannot recommend them highly enough.
Excellent service, very prompt and friendly.
Was a really good experience
Excellent customer service and helpful explanations covering all aspects of our renewal.
I was recommended to try Jukes as a family business that treated people as humans and not as a commodity and I was thrilled to experience this myself. I was even doubly blessed when my home insurance policy was cheaper than on the internet that met my needs without unnecessary addons. Well done to Jukes for being an ethical and friendly business which I am I hope to be able to continue to do so for the rest of time!
All ways a excellent service from Jukes to find the best deals. Friendly & really helpful.
Very good service. Will try to direct more business to them
Very good knowledge and excellent professionalism helped for an easy conversation when renewing my private car insurance for a further year.
We have been very impressed with the service you have given us with Car & House insurance.
we have been customers for several years now
I have used Jukes for years. Always helpful, competitive and really easy to deal with. I have recommended previously and would continue to do so.
Excellent service, very professional
Very helpful, excellent service and a pleasure to deal with.
Top class insurance brokers, have been with them for many years.
Would and have recommended with no worries.
Many thanks.
Excellent personal service from people who obviously care.
Always you give excellent service
Always an excellent insurance service from Carol
Jukes Insurance is rated 4.92 based on 1,080 reviews