Insure Wiser Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Insure Wiser
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Insure Wiser?

Customer.Care@bewiser.co.uk

Tell us how Insure Wiser made you happy

Telephone
"On GoCompare Insure wiser quoted over £10,000.00 premium for a Discovery. I paid another company £339.00!"
Are you Insure Wiser? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Insure Wiser receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst insurance ever. Had an accident (non fault) had legal claims assistance but when it came to it, they said they do not cover legal costs and only point you in the direction of their solicitors. This was not made clear and now have a legal bill. Their people are not always helpful and there are so many different parts to this insurance and they do not communicate with them. Do not use, you have to pay legal expenses if you have an accident, fault or not! Stay clear!"
"Very nice customer service who know what they are 5alking about would recommend to anyone over 50 thankyou"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Terrible price increases for amendmemts to policy for existing customers . Found other insurers much better"
"very poor company Stay away will never use them again"
"I insured a old vehicle and was very pleased with the quote and the service. I will most certainly b staying with them next year providing I get a similar quote. John Haggerty Barnoldswick."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I'm regret because i dealt with this company. Very poor customer service."
"Will not use this Company again a rip off and hard to deal ith"
"Too expensive"
"Good company"
"Defiantly would recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Was told I could insure my second car with my no claims on my first car as a mirror image....after a month was told to provide my no claims told them i didnt have it caues it was a mirror image, then they said that was not possible and added £300 to my premium and i was passed the cooling off period so had to pay it....AVOID THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND SAYING!!!!"
"Actual price was dearer than quoted on web site. Offer included a money back voucher which I have never received."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Worst company ever. They cancelled my policy after 2 weaks without a valid reason and they charged me 140£ fees! Last time i will have something to do with this company!"
"Worst insurance ever. They cancelled my policy without giving me a reason after 2 weaks and charged me 100£ admin fee and 45£ for the 2 weaks that i had the insurance. Last time i have something to do with this company!"
"BEWISE & STAY FAR AWAY! I took a car insurance policy out early in Jan, as they offered the lowest rate amongst the rest on comparethemarket.com. I paid for the policy upfront for the entire year as I have always done previously, been driving for 10+ years. Yesterday i sold my car and bought a newer car as you do. Called up today to have my insurance transferred over and was told the "insurance company wont accept my newer car as its market value is a lot higher than my old car", bizzare but ok, so I enquired about getting a refund on the pre-payment for remainder of the year. This worked out to around £250 pro rata, but the actual amount they would refund would be roughly £50!!!!! When asked for a breakdown, I was told, there is a £100 admin fee, £60 odd for the discount i was offered, £30 odd to be paid to the insurer! WHAT A JOKE!!! I mean what option do i really have here? I understand taking a small admin fee to cancel the policy but £200!!???? Is it my fault they won't transfer the policy over? When pressed for an explanation, I was told to read the T&Cs, apparently it's all in there LOL. Sure thanks! How has the FCA approved such unethical fees?? Such a disgrace, I am just glad I did not need to make a claim. Lesson learnt - read the T&Cs carefully. Don't always select the cheaper insurer and most deffo avoid Insure Wiser."
"The worst and most useless car insurance I have ever had in 65 years of driving. You get no written policy document. You cannot contact them - their phone just keeps ringing unanswered. Emails are totally ignored. The policy included a breakdown insurance. I tried to get them to tell me the phone number for roadside assistance - no reply so I had to take another separate insurance for this. WARNING. DO NOT USE BE WISER. I am fully expecting them to try an auto renewal ( which will hit a blockage at my bank). I have three more months to go before I need a new car Insurance, Hopefully I can get through that without a prang."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"I needed van insurance and these have been great , easy to understand at competitive prices"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Haven't needed to make a claim and that's what really tells you how good a company is, but so far no problems. Lovely surprise for my birthday - a £78 discount on next premium. That's worth considering!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"We had a good result on the return of the vehicle and an excellent finish and Slater Gordon were very helpful"
Insure Wiser is rated 2.97 based on 267 reviews