Insure Wiser Reviews

Insure Wiser have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

47% of reviewers recommend Insure Wiser
5PM
5PM

Customer.Care@bewiser.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate Insure Wiser ?

"Terrible price increases for amendmemts to policy for existing customers . Found other insurers much better"
"very poor company Stay away will never use them again"
"I insured a old vehicle and was very pleased with the quote and the service. I will most certainly b staying with them next year providing I get a similar quote. John Haggerty Barnoldswick."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I'm regret because i dealt with this company. Very poor customer service."
"Will not use this Company again a rip off and hard to deal ith"
"Too expensive"
"Good company"
"Defiantly would recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Was told I could insure my second car with my no claims on my first car as a mirror image....after a month was told to provide my no claims told them i didnt have it caues it was a mirror image, then they said that was not possible and added £300 to my premium and i was passed the cooling off period so had to pay it....AVOID THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND SAYING!!!!"
"Actual price was dearer than quoted on web site. Offer included a money back voucher which I have never received."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Worst company ever. They cancelled my policy after 2 weaks without a valid reason and they charged me 140£ fees! Last time i will have something to do with this company!"
"Worst insurance ever. They cancelled my policy without giving me a reason after 2 weaks and charged me 100£ admin fee and 45£ for the 2 weaks that i had the insurance. Last time i have something to do with this company!"
"BEWISE & STAY FAR AWAY! I took a car insurance policy out early in Jan, as they offered the lowest rate amongst the rest on comparethemarket.com. I paid for the policy upfront for the entire year as I have always done previously, been driving for 10+ years. Yesterday i sold my car and bought a newer car as you do. Called up today to have my insurance transferred over and was told the "insurance company wont accept my newer car as its market value is a lot higher than my old car", bizzare but ok, so I enquired about getting a refund on the pre-payment for remainder of the year. This worked out to around £250 pro rata, but the actual amount they would refund would be roughly £50!!!!! When asked for a breakdown, I was told, there is a £100 admin fee, £60 odd for the discount i was offered, £30 odd to be paid to the insurer! WHAT A JOKE!!! I mean what option do i really have here? I understand taking a small admin fee to cancel the policy but £200!!???? Is it my fault they won't transfer the policy over? When pressed for an explanation, I was told to read the T&Cs, apparently it's all in there LOL. Sure thanks! How has the FCA approved such unethical fees?? Such a disgrace, I am just glad I did not need to make a claim. Lesson learnt - read the T&Cs carefully. Don't always select the cheaper insurer and most deffo avoid Insure Wiser."
"The worst and most useless car insurance I have ever had in 65 years of driving. You get no written policy document. You cannot contact them - their phone just keeps ringing unanswered. Emails are totally ignored. The policy included a breakdown insurance. I tried to get them to tell me the phone number for roadside assistance - no reply so I had to take another separate insurance for this. WARNING. DO NOT USE BE WISER. I am fully expecting them to try an auto renewal ( which will hit a blockage at my bank). I have three more months to go before I need a new car Insurance, Hopefully I can get through that without a prang."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I needed van insurance and these have been great , easy to understand at competitive prices"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Haven't needed to make a claim and that's what really tells you how good a company is, but so far no problems. Lovely surprise for my birthday - a £78 discount on next premium. That's worth considering!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"We had a good result on the return of the vehicle and an excellent finish and Slater Gordon were very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Called last October to Insure my Car putting my son on as an additional driver and putting correct details in the quote. I accepted the quote and then this last Bank Holiday I needed to amend the policy so that my son could be upgraded to Main Driver as he need to use the Car more. I told them that I needed this done by 25/05/18 as he wanted to use the Car over the Bank Holiday. They said this would be no problem but that I would have to pay an extra £290.00 up front because the Insurance Company Ageas could only do it this way as they were unable to take it with the other £31 by direct debit that was already set up. I duly paid the money and was then sent details of a Statement of Fact which contained incorrect information. I called and told them that the information was wrong and they then said they would call the Insurer and tell them. They called me back to say that the Insurer would not do the amendment. I asked for the Policy to be cancelled and my money refunded from the dd and the extra payment. The Salesperson (Donna) said that it was not necessary to cancel the policy and that she would get a Manager from Customer Relations to sort it out as the Manager could get things done. All would be well and it would be in my best interest to carry on the Policy. Also that you did not get 14 days to change your mind on a policy amendment. They would call me back after they had called the Insurance Company the same day. No call back , and then I rang , being kept on the line and cut off and was then promised faithfully a call back about it, again to no avail. This happened twice more. This time with someone called Rebecca, They have lied and taken my money and refuse to call back and sort this out. They have not done what they said they would do by the date needed but still took my money. So I have gone direct to the Insurance Company Ageas. I have asked again for my money back and called again today to Be wiser and was promised a call back , again nothing happened. I now have had to use a different Insurance Company to properly Insure the Car and I asked to cancel the policy again They keep stalling and making excuses .Seems they had incorrect information all along and it may be if we had been in an accident before ,they could possibly have made the policy void and not paid the claim . They are dishonest, lying Charlottans. Do not use them. I will be complaining to anyone that will listen. putting this out in the media and going to the Ombudsman . Seems Ageas have up to 8 weeks to sort this out . I am still paying a direct debit of £31 per month and they have an extra £290 for nothing. Be wiser will not return calls or refund my money."
"Very happy with this company, would recommend them to anyone."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"I do appreciate your business. Your management."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago