Insure Wiser Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Insure Wiser

How would you rate Insure Wiser ?

"Haven't needed to make a claim and that's what really tells you how good a company is, but so far no problems. Lovely surprise for my birthday - a £78 discount on next premium. That's worth considering!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 hours ago
"We had a good result on the return of the vehicle and an excellent finish and Slater Gordon were very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 23 hours ago
"Called last October to Insure my Car putting my son on as an additional driver and putting correct details in the quote. I accepted the quote and then this last Bank Holiday I needed to amend the policy so that my son could be upgraded to Main Driver as he need to use the Car more. I told them that I needed this done by 25/05/18 as he wanted to use the Car over the Bank Holiday. They said this would be no problem but that I would have to pay an extra £290.00 up front because the Insurance Company Ageas could only do it this way as they were unable to take it with the other £31 by direct debit that was already set up. I duly paid the money and was then sent details of a Statement of Fact which contained incorrect information. I called and told them that the information was wrong and they then said they would call the Insurer and tell them. They called me back to say that the Insurer would not do the amendment. I asked for the Policy to be cancelled and my money refunded from the dd and the extra payment. The Salesperson (Donna) said that it was not necessary to cancel the policy and that she would get a Manager from Customer Relations to sort it out as the Manager could get things done. All would be well and it would be in my best interest to carry on the Policy. Also that you did not get 14 days to change your mind on a policy amendment. They would call me back after they had called the Insurance Company the same day. No call back , and then I rang , being kept on the line and cut off and was then promised faithfully a call back about it, again to no avail. This happened twice more. This time with someone called Rebecca, They have lied and taken my money and refuse to call back and sort this out. They have not done what they said they would do by the date needed but still took my money. So I have gone direct to the Insurance Company Ageas. I have asked again for my money back and called again today to Be wiser and was promised a call back , again nothing happened. I now have had to use a different Insurance Company to properly Insure the Car and I asked to cancel the policy again They keep stalling and making excuses .Seems they had incorrect information all along and it may be if we had been in an accident before ,they could possibly have made the policy void and not paid the claim . They are dishonest, lying Charlottans. Do not use them. I will be complaining to anyone that will listen. putting this out in the media and going to the Ombudsman . Seems Ageas have up to 8 weeks to sort this out . I am still paying a direct debit of £31 per month and they have an extra £290 for nothing. Be wiser will not return calls or refund my money."
"Very happy with this company, would recommend them to anyone."
Lebey Jean Noel
Verified Reviewer
"I do appreciate your business. Your management."
"Good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"they charge much more if you want to cancel the contract comparing with others and not very helpful at customer service"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Terrible customer service - aggressive, rude agents. Not good value for money - along with issues encountered setting up payments where agent blatantly lied about my bank refusing payment (the bank confirmed no request for payment had been made by this company). I’d never use this company or recommend to anyone else. Unethical and rude"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"First time I have used them but excellent service. I have also contact them recently to make amendments and again excellent service. The extra touches like birthday cards and no pads were an unexpected bonus! Brilliant so far but I haven’t had to make a claim yet"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"They do not call back, they are rude, unhelpful and do not listen. I will never use this company again, and will be telling everyone never to use them."
"We moved house and were charged an outrageous £137 to change address on our policy and they changed the terms of our policy. No other organisation charged us to change address, it literally took 2 minutes I am so dissappointed. We will not be using this company again."
"Insurance provider not responded after holding the line for 45 minutes and when they did after taking details all over again not provided the service I was expecting . They did not even have the courtesy to call me. Very frustrated when I did not get the service when needed most"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Total con artist,, AVOID AVOID AVOID got a reasonable quote and got excited, so I paid the deposit and thought i was covered i got a call couple of days later and realised they wanted to scam me for more money, it turns out they charged me 48% interest rate and wanted £295 to amend a minor typo error"
"I'm not happy with them. They changed my NO CLAIMS BONUS date so to decrease it . And blamed my previous insurer for it."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Tried to buy insurance after receiving a good quote through a price comparison website. Then when I was redirected to Insure Wiser's website, the price had increased by 20%. Utter con artists."
"Draw you in with a low quote, only then to tell you it’s gonna be double. Then constantly ring about the same matter for a week even though I paid twice the original quote on the first call. Only reason I didn’t change is that it would have cost me more to change insurer."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"They lied about insuring my Japanese import and then left me without insurance for 2 weeks because they would not just cancel the policy and they tried to blame me. Then came the hard sell for my motorcycle insurance! The rudest most dishonest insurance brokers I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Avoid at all costs."
"when I close to bewiser the company take a way my deposit 600 pounds ! why ??? never I whant to use more this company !!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very polite and helpful people"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"worst customer service i have ever come across, do not use this company!"
Insure Wiser is rated 3.02 based on 249 reviews