Insure Wiser Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Insure Wiser

How would you rate Insure Wiser?

243 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insure Wiser in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"they charge much more if you want to cancel the contract comparing with others and not very helpful at customer service"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Terrible customer service - aggressive, rude agents. Not good value for money - along with issues encountered setting up payments where agent blatantly lied about my bank refusing payment (the bank confirmed no request for payment had been made by this company). I’d never use this company or recommend to anyone else. Unethical and rude"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"First time I have used them but excellent service. I have also contact them recently to make amendments and again excellent service. The extra touches like birthday cards and no pads were an unexpected bonus! Brilliant so far but I haven’t had to make a claim yet"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"They do not call back, they are rude, unhelpful and do not listen. I will never use this company again, and will be telling everyone never to use them."
"We moved house and were charged an outrageous £137 to change address on our policy and they changed the terms of our policy. No other organisation charged us to change address, it literally took 2 minutes I am so dissappointed. We will not be using this company again."
"Insurance provider not responded after holding the line for 45 minutes and when they did after taking details all over again not provided the service I was expecting . They did not even have the courtesy to call me. Very frustrated when I did not get the service when needed most"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Total con artist,, AVOID AVOID AVOID got a reasonable quote and got excited, so I paid the deposit and thought i was covered i got a call couple of days later and realised they wanted to scam me for more money, it turns out they charged me 48% interest rate and wanted £295 to amend a minor typo error"
"I'm not happy with them. They changed my NO CLAIMS BONUS date so to decrease it . And blamed my previous insurer for it."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Tried to buy insurance after receiving a good quote through a price comparison website. Then when I was redirected to Insure Wiser's website, the price had increased by 20%. Utter con artists."
"Draw you in with a low quote, only then to tell you it’s gonna be double. Then constantly ring about the same matter for a week even though I paid twice the original quote on the first call. Only reason I didn’t change is that it would have cost me more to change insurer."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They lied about insuring my Japanese import and then left me without insurance for 2 weeks because they would not just cancel the policy and they tried to blame me. Then came the hard sell for my motorcycle insurance! The rudest most dishonest insurance brokers I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Avoid at all costs."
"when I close to bewiser the company take a way my deposit 600 pounds ! why ??? never I whant to use more this company !!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very polite and helpful people"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"worst customer service i have ever come across, do not use this company!"
"The company recognised customer need and good customer care."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Female Driver
Unverified Reviewer
"for my car insurance. I used a comparison website , chose insure wiser and paid nearly 300.And waited for their verbal contact within 48 hours as stated and a copy by email . Six days passed with no contact from them so I rang them and they said a detail hadn't gone over to their system and they needed another £75 which I paid as the old insurance policy was due to end the following day. totally shambolic"
"I have just phoned Be wiser to cancel my car insurance, which expires in March, as I have no longer have the car. I have been informed that I will not be getting a refund as the administration charges for cancelling a policy are now £100 and because there will not be enough left on the policy. Do not deal with this company."
"reasonable price, we will have to see what the renewal quote comes in at before i can tell you more. What i can say is that the service was very good ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I had a truly shocking experience with an insurance firm called "BeWiser"; I am not sure if this is part of the firm you are surveying. Regarding BeWiser Insurance I cancelled the policy within 2 months even though I had paid the annual premium up front, received a trivial refund, and moved all my insurances to NFU. I would never consider this firm again: I could never recommend them. When sending Emails and making phone calls I felt I was dealing with "the artful dodger". From my experience I can say it was the most disgraceful service I have ever received. I cannot believe that I am the only client who has been treated in this way. I have a list of some of their staff, and in future any firm that employs any of them will be on my "avoid at all costs" list."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Cant get over it increased price discussing"
Insure Wiser is rated 3.00 based on 243 reviews