Insure Wiser Reviews

49% of reviewers recommend Insure Wiser

How would you rate Insure Wiser?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

232 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insure Wiser in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"when I close to bewiser the company take a way my deposit 600 pounds ! why ??? never I whant to use more this company !!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very polite and helpful people"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"worst customer service i have ever come across, do not use this company!"
"The company recognised customer need and good customer care."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Female Driver
Unverified Reviewer
"for my car insurance. I used a comparison website , chose insure wiser and paid nearly 300.And waited for their verbal contact within 48 hours as stated and a copy by email . Six days passed with no contact from them so I rang them and they said a detail hadn't gone over to their system and they needed another £75 which I paid as the old insurance policy was due to end the following day. totally shambolic"
"I have just phoned Be wiser to cancel my car insurance, which expires in March, as I have no longer have the car. I have been informed that I will not be getting a refund as the administration charges for cancelling a policy are now £100 and because there will not be enough left on the policy. Do not deal with this company."
"reasonable price, we will have to see what the renewal quote comes in at before i can tell you more. What i can say is that the service was very good ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I had a truly shocking experience with an insurance firm called "BeWiser"; I am not sure if this is part of the firm you are surveying. Regarding BeWiser Insurance I cancelled the policy within 2 months even though I had paid the annual premium up front, received a trivial refund, and moved all my insurances to NFU. I would never consider this firm again: I could never recommend them. When sending Emails and making phone calls I felt I was dealing with "the artful dodger". From my experience I can say it was the most disgraceful service I have ever received. I cannot believe that I am the only client who has been treated in this way. I have a list of some of their staff, and in future any firm that employs any of them will be on my "avoid at all costs" list."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Cant get over it increased price discussing"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Had o issues since taking out policy. Even one late payment caused me no fuss"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Shaun Thompson
Unverified Reviewer
"A quote for £10.159.99 your pathetic, 61 years old clean licence no convictions, I hope you go bankrupt, your really pathetic."
"ok"
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"You are all a joke. The company doesn’t have the consumers interested at all. I have had a few runnings with you now and I think it is fair to say once you get our money you then do not care. I was meant to be receiving a refund of £81... well so far nothing and so far you have refused to be cooperative with me because I no-longer have an account with you."
Darryl Million
Verified Reviewer
"I had a Peugeot boxer and I changed to a Peugeot expert 1.9 they put my premium up 200 over the year I had a BMW X5 3.0d I changed it for a vw Passat because I thought it would be cheaper they put it up by 160 over the year so I changed the Peugeot expert back to the boxer and the put the premium up another £230 over the year so im now paying £580 a month avoid at all costs not worth it these are scams and sharks who are brokers for a viva worst insurance I have ever had stay away at all costs!!"
"There have been no any difficulties with the insurance company since I joined it almost a year and hope to be with them for longer period if things works positive with them."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Probably the most incompetent and inefficient organisation I have had the misfortune to encounter. Recently renewed my insurance with minor adjustments including a change of motorcycle. Delays, missed deadlines and false promises resulted in an earlier posting by me on this site and I was elevated to VIP status with a dedicated telephone number which is constantly cut off when I call. But the principle problem is the frequent unnecessary telephone call asking for details which I gave when the policy was set up. These call continue even after I had complained to Richard White who assured me that they would stop. No such luck. AVOID THIS BUNCH OF HOPELESS INADEQUATE PEOPLE"
"Very helpful, easy to get insurance sorted out."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I insured a car with them online through Quotezone. When I got the statement of particulars several entries in this had been altered. I contacted them and told them. They said not to worry, they would advise the insurance company and also try to get me a better quote. They did not offer any explanation as to why my details had been altered. A week later they called and the insurance had gone up from GB|P 240 to GBP 740!! I told them to cancel the insurance, however I am still waiting for a refund. I have checked several other online quotes since and Bewiser sometimes are half the next most expensive. It appears they are modifying your details to get a lower quote so you pick them. Then they increase the price if you pick this up,"
"Nice and easy and the person on the phone seemed to know what they were doing"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago