Insure pink Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Insure pink
Telephone

How would you rate Insure pink ?

"Extortionate quote when renewing my car, so tried cancelling, and boy are they hard to contact. Ended up just cancelling my DD at the bank. DISGUSTING SERVICE. If you are reading these reviews prior to buying insurance, do yourself a favour and read the feedback......it's all real!!"
"Fuc...g shitt company dont trust it they cancel your insurance without telling you and then they say we request to cancel it and charge you so much money seriously this company is scammmmmmm Eewww disgustingg company ever"
"Appalled by their service, consistently unable to get through on phone after several days trying. Couldn't send message online either. Letter told me they would automatically renew, but gave no possibility of cancelling!! I've tried by post, but little confidence that they will take any notice."
"Nightmare trying to get through to them when I had my accident. I doubt if they investigated properly and even though they paid for my Write-off, my premiums almost doubled with my new car. I'm trying to cancel now as I'm getting rid of my car, their website is awful and keeps crashing! I think Watchdog should investigate this lot."
"Tried on numerous occasions to phone and cancell my car insurance and can't get through, shocking!!!!"
"been on phone 3 hours today..rang hastings direct they put me through then said no one there..office closed at 7pm...should be there till 8pm....that's it im going elsewhere"
"been on phone over 3 hours today to try and pay....what a joke"
"They NEVER answer the phone and, if you stay on hold long enough! They put you on MUTE until you hang up! The SECOND time this happened to me, I had already been on hold for 45mins. I held the line until it was briefly unmuted before they IMMIDIATLY HUNG UP. This is a painfully REOCCURRING characteristic of this company, NO MATTER THE TIME OF THE DAY. I BEGRUGE giving them a single star in this recommendation. Unfortunately, no option for zero"
"took out car insurance in april... within a few weeks they emailed asking for more details i.e proof of no claims and photos of my licence .. a month later I receive an email stating my insurance has gone up £222 due to making changes and they've scrapped my protected no claims of my insurance! no letter and no explanation."
"Only complaint is that can never get through when I try and contact u about change of address as can't get sorted online"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I took out a car insurance policy via a go compare site. 6 weeks later I have an email requesting further details. They said they had an issue with me being a housewife and should have said I was unemployed. They have now told me I need to pay an extra £290 - I can't belive it - will make sure I never get insured with them ever again - further more any potential customers WATCH OUT 111"
"The issue is a failure to answer phone calls. Repeated calls at any time of day go unanswered. It is a feature of their service not to provide service. Presumably it is built around the notion that if you cannot get through, then you can't claim or cancel. Twelve call at a total of 120 minutes (2 hours) over 3 days and not one answered. AVOID"
"Ok"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Part of Hasting insurance best in their field, world class services and cheaper than other providers"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"ATTENTION. ..ATTENTION. ...PINK POUND INSURANCE COMPANY IS SCAMMMMMM...."
"So easy to get my insurance,staff made it so easy,talked me all through it .thankyou pink insurance,will definitely,have you again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
"Committed to buying insurance from them via Moneysupermarket. A few weeks later they sent me a letter in the post to say I still owed them over £200. All this whilst I was working out of the country so had no idea there was an issue. When I returned I found out they had cancelled my insurance so I tried contacting them via telephone but that was completely impossible as no one ever answers the phone. I am now in dispute with them over the whole affair, a customer has rights!! Do you think I have nothing better to do!! Truly a disgusting company with no customer service and do not honour the price agreed in the first place."
"Tried calling three times today hung on for ages , absolutely ridiculous someone crashed into my car this morning and i cannot even get through to inform them , calling at 5pm told not to bother and hanging up due to no one to answer calls!"
"They do not have an email contact and their phone number is premium rate to call. I did not receive a renewal quote yet they decided to renew anyway. I have not had any emails from them at all, not even at the time of taking out the policy. It is impossible to contact them to cancel without having to pay a hefty phone bill."
"over 1 hour waiting on one of your advisors to answer the phone"
Insure pink is rated 2.25 based on 51 reviews