Insure pink Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Insure pink

How would you rate Insure pink?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

37 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ATTENTION. ..ATTENTION. ...PINK POUND INSURANCE COMPANY IS SCAMMMMMM....

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insure pink in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ATTENTION. ..ATTENTION. ...PINK POUND INSURANCE COMPANY IS SCAMMMMMM...."
"So easy to get my insurance,staff made it so easy,talked me all through it .thankyou pink insurance,will definitely,have you again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Committed to buying insurance from them via Moneysupermarket. A few weeks later they sent me a letter in the post to say I still owed them over £200. All this whilst I was working out of the country so had no idea there was an issue. When I returned I found out they had cancelled my insurance so I tried contacting them via telephone but that was completely impossible as no one ever answers the phone. I am now in dispute with them over the whole affair, a customer has rights!! Do you think I have nothing better to do!! Truly a disgusting company with no customer service and do not honour the price agreed in the first place."
"Tried calling three times today hung on for ages , absolutely ridiculous someone crashed into my car this morning and i cannot even get through to inform them , calling at 5pm told not to bother and hanging up due to no one to answer calls!"
"They do not have an email contact and their phone number is premium rate to call. I did not receive a renewal quote yet they decided to renew anyway. I have not had any emails from them at all, not even at the time of taking out the policy. It is impossible to contact them to cancel without having to pay a hefty phone bill."
"over 1 hour waiting on one of your advisors to answer the phone"
"Have been trying for last 5 months to get them to send my renewal docs from 1/11/16!!!!!! I realised they had never sent them at the time I renewed as they changed company for me due to a high renewal prem. Each time I phoned I had to wait approx. 15mins on the line before someone answered. Each time I explained the problem and was told they would send me the documents with 5-7 working days. After 1 false promise I wrote a strong letter of complaint. They didn't even have the decency to respond! I rang for the 3rd and last time 3 weeks ago and explained I did not even have any info as to whom I call with regards to a claim as I have no documents. The boy on the other end of the phone told me to look on my Certificate of Insurance. I said how can I do that when I don't have any documents!!!! Their customer services personnel are the worst I have ever come across, they don't listen to what you are saying and fob you off with excuses, that's when they can be bothered to answer the phone. My renewal is now due, and guess what, they can manage to send me documents for that. Thank goodness I have never had to claim over the last 12 months. I hope someone in authority at this company reads this as I would love to talk to them but having wasted so much time on phone calls and writing a lengthy complaint all to no avail I doubt whether there is anyone in the company in such a position. Please, please avoid this company at all costs, they are the worst of the worst and should be struck off."
"I made a claim as I was involved in a car accident, they are so unhelpful! I chose to go through their chosen garage for the repairs and was quoted near £4,000.00 for basically a new bumper! I am left without a car! and still waiting to hear back from them after finding a garage myself who would do the work for over half the price they were looking for! When I last called to speak to them I was on hold for 1.5 hours before a very rude man answered me who told me I shouldn't have claimed in the first place! Its been two weeks since this all happened and its been horrible and they have helped in no way, if anything made the whole experience worse! Oh and to top it all off, My renewal was due so I rang for a quote as i always do and they wanted to whack £400 extra on because I have made a claim! Absolutely terrible company! Avoid at all cost!"
"Been calling them for over an hour to update my vehicle details then decided to come and read reviews.I think will go elsewhere."
"I am currently insured with insure pink and to try and get through to anyone on the phone is near impossible! I am currently on the phone at this moment trying to change my vehicle reg plate and have been in a queue for over an hour totally unacceptable!! This is not the first time this has happened!"
"Tried calling, no one answers. Terrible company left me waiting over 2 hours yesterday and today and still no answer. Go elsewhere"
"It is impossible to get through to this company on the phone. I have been trying at different times for two days. After waiting half an hour, I gave up. We have used this company for the last two years with no problems, so we are now wondering if they actually still exist. I just wanted a holiday insurance quote. We are now going to look elsewhere, as even if we did manage to take out an insurance policy with them, what are the chances of them answering the phone if urgently needed? They have lost two customers, we won't be bothering with them again. I would have tried the online page but it is not user-friendly, and I prefer to speak to a human being. But there aren't any. So go elsewhere!"
"WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE DISGUSTING COMPANY"
PEED OFF CUSTOMER
Unverified Reviewer
"been trying to phone them for two days yes thats right two days bought a new car couldn't change insurance over nobody answering calls we had to pay for a days insurance with another company coming up to deadline still cannot get hold of this insurance company this is absolutely disgusting ... finally spoke to someone yesterday at 8.30pm after trying to phone them since 3.30pm and he couldn't deal with our new insurance and promised he would have some one phone back today and guess what???? NO CALL been on the phone again to them since 1pm today and its now 5pm and still on hold DISGUSTING"
SCAMMED BY THIS LOT
Unverified Reviewer
"What went right? absolute scam artists in conjunction with GO COMPARE I mean GO GET SCAMMED. AVOID THESE CRIMINALS AT ALL COSTS"
"Great until we came to make a claim - couldn't get hold of anyone at insure pink when we were stuck abroad and when a 3rd party took over our claim they let it drag on for 3 months with me having to do all the legwork - this is despite the couple we travelled with being paid out by their insurance in 7 days. I filed a formal complaint about the whole farce and even when we were paid out in full 3 months later they said they think we had been treated fairly - I contacted their complaints department to ask they investigate but they said as we had now been paid out they will not investigate and the matter is closed - in my opinion avoid at all costs!"
"Received my renewal quote, which was £154 more than the previous year. Shopped around and got my insurance actually cheaper than last years. When I tried to ring Insure Pink I couldn't get through! Over 4 days of trying to ring them, I'd been on hold for over 3 hours in total. It got to the point where, in the renewal date, I was actually insured by 2 Companies! In desperation, I contacted Hastings (Insure Pink's underwriters). They were very helpful and did eventually manage to get the policy cancelled. Most definitely wouldn't use again! I'd even tried Claims Line & New Policy line and couldn't get through to either of those!"
"Do not use this scam artist company!!! They will steal do extra hidden charges, worst customer service ever, steal money of your bank! Yes, I seriously mean that. Lie to you, try misslead you, try and treat you as in idiot and absolutely unhelpful. They will provide you with a bad service and charge you when you want to leave them! Meanwhile they will steal money of your friend's and family's account without permission and add extra charges on your insurance premium any chance they have and then blame you for paying them.. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM ARTIST COMPANY! They are currently under legal investigation!"
"Sorry phoned you, kept me waiting for an hour and a half,"
David Slinger
Unverified Reviewer
"My daughter had a renewal letter sent to her asking for £386 for next year , she aske for a quotation to add her husband on , she got one and said she would get back to them as wanted to see what other companies may quote, her current policy had a day to expire . I telephoned Insure Pink to accept the offer of £386 , excluding her husband as she had not had the time to source other quotes, You would think this would be simple , not so.... it turned out that as she had said she was going to see what other companies might quote they assumed she was cancelling her quotation for next year, this was not the case and as a result gave her another fresh so called live quotation of £1006 . no explanation given as for the huge hike in the quotation . however much I tried to explain she did not cancel but merely wanted to see what other quotations she might get , they were insistent and refused to renew policy based on original quotation dated 10th March. My daughter has now taken her business else where... What a shame and surprise that this company can afford to lose customer in this manner . Tread carefully with this company ."
Insure pink is rated 2.49 based on 37 reviews