Insure pink Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend Insure pink

How would you rate Insure pink ?

"took out car insurance in april... within a few weeks they emailed asking for more details i.e proof of no claims and photos of my licence .. a month later I receive an email stating my insurance has gone up £222 due to making changes and they've scrapped my protected no claims of my insurance! no letter and no explanation."
"Only complaint is that can never get through when I try and contact u about change of address as can't get sorted online"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Tina Deebank
Verified Reviewer
"I took out a car insurance policy via a go compare site. 6 weeks later I have an email requesting further details. They said they had an issue with me being a housewife and should have said I was unemployed. They have now told me I need to pay an extra £290 - I can't belive it - will make sure I never get insured with them ever again - further more any potential customers WATCH OUT 111"
"The issue is a failure to answer phone calls. Repeated calls at any time of day go unanswered. It is a feature of their service not to provide service. Presumably it is built around the notion that if you cannot get through, then you can't claim or cancel. Twelve call at a total of 120 minutes (2 hours) over 3 days and not one answered. AVOID"
"Ok"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Part of Hasting insurance best in their field, world class services and cheaper than other providers"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"ATTENTION. ..ATTENTION. ...PINK POUND INSURANCE COMPANY IS SCAMMMMMM...."
"So easy to get my insurance,staff made it so easy,talked me all through it .thankyou pink insurance,will definitely,have you again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
"Committed to buying insurance from them via Moneysupermarket. A few weeks later they sent me a letter in the post to say I still owed them over £200. All this whilst I was working out of the country so had no idea there was an issue. When I returned I found out they had cancelled my insurance so I tried contacting them via telephone but that was completely impossible as no one ever answers the phone. I am now in dispute with them over the whole affair, a customer has rights!! Do you think I have nothing better to do!! Truly a disgusting company with no customer service and do not honour the price agreed in the first place."
"Tried calling three times today hung on for ages , absolutely ridiculous someone crashed into my car this morning and i cannot even get through to inform them , calling at 5pm told not to bother and hanging up due to no one to answer calls!"
"They do not have an email contact and their phone number is premium rate to call. I did not receive a renewal quote yet they decided to renew anyway. I have not had any emails from them at all, not even at the time of taking out the policy. It is impossible to contact them to cancel without having to pay a hefty phone bill."
"over 1 hour waiting on one of your advisors to answer the phone"
"Have been trying for last 5 months to get them to send my renewal docs from 1/11/16!!!!!! I realised they had never sent them at the time I renewed as they changed company for me due to a high renewal prem. Each time I phoned I had to wait approx. 15mins on the line before someone answered. Each time I explained the problem and was told they would send me the documents with 5-7 working days. After 1 false promise I wrote a strong letter of complaint. They didn't even have the decency to respond! I rang for the 3rd and last time 3 weeks ago and explained I did not even have any info as to whom I call with regards to a claim as I have no documents. The boy on the other end of the phone told me to look on my Certificate of Insurance. I said how can I do that when I don't have any documents!!!! Their customer services personnel are the worst I have ever come across, they don't listen to what you are saying and fob you off with excuses, that's when they can be bothered to answer the phone. My renewal is now due, and guess what, they can manage to send me documents for that. Thank goodness I have never had to claim over the last 12 months. I hope someone in authority at this company reads this as I would love to talk to them but having wasted so much time on phone calls and writing a lengthy complaint all to no avail I doubt whether there is anyone in the company in such a position. Please, please avoid this company at all costs, they are the worst of the worst and should be struck off."
"I made a claim as I was involved in a car accident, they are so unhelpful! I chose to go through their chosen garage for the repairs and was quoted near £4,000.00 for basically a new bumper! I am left without a car! and still waiting to hear back from them after finding a garage myself who would do the work for over half the price they were looking for! When I last called to speak to them I was on hold for 1.5 hours before a very rude man answered me who told me I shouldn't have claimed in the first place! Its been two weeks since this all happened and its been horrible and they have helped in no way, if anything made the whole experience worse! Oh and to top it all off, My renewal was due so I rang for a quote as i always do and they wanted to whack £400 extra on because I have made a claim! Absolutely terrible company! Avoid at all cost!"
"Been calling them for over an hour to update my vehicle details then decided to come and read reviews.I think will go elsewhere."
"I am currently insured with insure pink and to try and get through to anyone on the phone is near impossible! I am currently on the phone at this moment trying to change my vehicle reg plate and have been in a queue for over an hour totally unacceptable!! This is not the first time this has happened!"
"Tried calling, no one answers. Terrible company left me waiting over 2 hours yesterday and today and still no answer. Go elsewhere"
"It is impossible to get through to this company on the phone. I have been trying at different times for two days. After waiting half an hour, I gave up. We have used this company for the last two years with no problems, so we are now wondering if they actually still exist. I just wanted a holiday insurance quote. We are now going to look elsewhere, as even if we did manage to take out an insurance policy with them, what are the chances of them answering the phone if urgently needed? They have lost two customers, we won't be bothering with them again. I would have tried the online page but it is not user-friendly, and I prefer to speak to a human being. But there aren't any. So go elsewhere!"
"WISH I HAD READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE DISGUSTING COMPANY"
PEED OFF CUSTOMER
Unverified Reviewer
"been trying to phone them for two days yes thats right two days bought a new car couldn't change insurance over nobody answering calls we had to pay for a days insurance with another company coming up to deadline still cannot get hold of this insurance company this is absolutely disgusting ... finally spoke to someone yesterday at 8.30pm after trying to phone them since 3.30pm and he couldn't deal with our new insurance and promised he would have some one phone back today and guess what???? NO CALL been on the phone again to them since 1pm today and its now 5pm and still on hold DISGUSTING"
Insure pink is rated 2.49 based on 43 reviews