Insure 2 Drive Reviews

of reviewers recommend Insure 2 Drive
4.6
Based on 1,164 reviews
Read Insure 2 Drive Reviews
Great insurance and very cheap
Very helpful customer service and good competitive insurance cover and price
Quick and easy quote and cheapest I could find
Easy to complete online forms. Fair price. Hassle free.
Very reasonable and fair price.
Really great prices. I have halved our vehicle insurance! Quite steep admin fees for changes, but this is manageable considering how much we are saving. Friendly customer service people, and not lot telephone waiting times.
Super rates! We have halved our insurance, and very simple to switch over.
Its cheaper.
Fastest, easy and on click Thank You
price is good
Reasonable quote, rang 3 times and 2 of the times was very happy with customer support. First time I rang I wanted to ask a question about a quote I did on money supermarket, was happy with the answer. Then rang up again to ask the difference between 2 quotes (1 on go girl website and one on money supermarket) to which the girl replied that she couldn’t look into the quote even though another member of staff had previously. Explain someone already had and she was adamant she couldn’t. So rang up immediately to which a boy explained the quotes to me. I’m overall satisfied but not happy with the second phone call where I was basically lied to as 2 other members of staff could do what I was asking.
Hi Chloe, Thank you for leaving a review and apologies to hear of the issues you faced with one of the mentioned phone calls to us. Please can you send a policy reference or vehicle registration to insure2drivefeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate. Thanks in advance.
Very good as it is cheap and realistic. Very easy to set up and affordable!
Being the lowest quote! :)
Decent Service and price
Fair price
The waiting time for your insurance is not long as compared to other insurance companies. The pricing is pocket friendly as well. I was disappointed though by the anxiety you caused me after initially being informed that I would receive a phone call on Monday 16 September 2019 with an update from the underwriters. This was after I had shared that I had an accident last year with another car. I had to call to find out the outcome from the underwriters which was not being communicated to me.
Hi Marshall, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about the communication problem. I have passed your comments on to the relevant team and we will endeavour to improve this. Kind Regards
Reasonable price. User-friendly and very efficient website to view and buy my product.
Had to phone due to new registration not being recognised. Although a more lengthy procedure, all was good and efficient, and it was a great quote given, and taken up.
This is our 4th year with Go Girl and I'm very happy. The price is good and the phone customer service is great. We've made amendments in the year and the team have been very helpful. Only minor issue was that the website says open till 8pm Saturdays and it's 7pm so we missed a deadline, had to sort it the next day.
excellent service fast web site and questions very clear. Price excellent and competitive
Insure 2 Drive is rated 4.6 based on 1,164 reviews