Insurance4Vans Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Insurance4Vans

How would you rate Insurance4Vans?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Insurance4Vans in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I told this company last year that I would not renew my policy with them even if they were the cheapest. they kept me on the phone for almost an hour/ I was passed to three people one even told me my partner wasn't allowed to drive the van she had been driving for the past 8 years/ just a classic case of running up the price of the call I was making. so that's why I wont be renewing with this company/ plus some staff training on motor insurance might help so there you go. john phillips"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"The service provided was very good"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Simple transaction, no issues."
Hi,
Thank you very much for your comments and letting us know that you are pleased with the service that you received.

Kind regards
Nicola
"my old insurers were lv I will never be insured by them for as long as I live they are liers and get the hump when you go to another insurer.this company saw straight threw them wich I am pleased about as they asked me out rite and belevd what I said to them as its the truth. when you call them it is nice that you talk to an English human. very happy."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"To try to contact this provider is extremely expensive as the charge 50p a min to listen to the blurb and another long wait till an ad viser speaks to you when you have paid you ask any question they change the rate will not be renewing even if £100. 00 cheaper."
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

As stated on our website, calls to 0844 numbers are charged at 7pence a minute plus your phone company's access charge. As an alternative to our phone lines, we do offer a Live Chat service that is available free of charge from our website.

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards
Nicola
"Quick easy and good value will be using again."
"it where very easy"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Ok and cheap. Waiting for Renewel .....let's see what they come up with. !!"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"very competitive with easy installments."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago