Ignition Select Limited Reviews

15% of reviewers recommend Ignition Select Limited

Tell us how Ignition Select Limited made you happy

"I’d give zero if I could. Went bankrupt while I was a customer and they didn’t let me know! Stay well clear."
"Gone bust, don't know who my insurer is. No effort made to assist legacy policy makers. Phone line sold to a gaming company based in India"
"The company is now in administration. Best way to get anything is to contact the administrators who arw begbis traynor."
"Hi, Any one knows how to get my no claim bonus certificate from them I'm trying to get in touch with them but there is no source could anyone advice what to do. This is my contact number 07778420777"
"AVOID. VERY DODGY. THEYVE EVEN GONE BANKRUPT NOW"
"Terrible broker. Cheap things are rarely good - good things are rarely cheap comes to mind here. you get what you pay for. These guys look for any method they can to charge additional premiums. They also demand a copy of the vehicle registration document (no other insurer or broker has ever requested this before) and they look for any excuse possible to cancel your policy and retain some of your premium as a fee. I heard today these guys have called in Administrators, so be very careful - chances are I may lose cover paid up for the full year in advance. Don't leave yourself open to this!"
"Awful service all round! I should have realised this when they had no reviews available on moneysupermarket, but the price proved irritable and boy have I paid for it. I've had to spend hours sorting out a basis issue speaking to around 5 different people explaining the full situation again and again. They don't have good customer service skills and they're not on your side. Avoid at all costs even if it means paying an extra £300 a year!"
"Ignition Select Limited Car Insurance The worst insurance in the world I advise everyone To stay out from this cowboy company.Even they may not be insurance company."
"being passed from department to department- unable to sort out query. Changed 3rd part company without informing me even though i have an ongoing claim. Stuck"
"Terrible service. Getting passed from department to department and it's like they don't update there system so you have to explain everything over and over again"
"Always been good with me and sorted every problem out"
"They unprofessional disgusting self centre individuals working please for you own respect don't deal with this company. They ask very personal and imitate details of your family and status and make up wrong assumptions of your car of your car absolutely horrifying In almost 35 years of driving and insuring my cars I have never heard such self centred and egotistical senrior staff with no feelings and care for human life Please do not insure with this company they are like lions waiting in the den for innocent prey!"
"£50 just to change my address after 7 months, my wifes change when we made this house move saw her get money back from her insurer!"
"the price went up from £1000 to £1600 because of nothing at all, they said the price online was a "guide" and was on a live system. Why the f**k waste my time getting me to call in andtake it out? I think its just to get you to call them so they can bump the price up!! Took an hour to get the quote and then they wwanted my no claims bonus up front, treated me like a criminal, they even described my house and asked me what colour my front door was- why would they do that? something fishy about this shower of s**t I am fuming"
"A cancellation turns in to a shopping list of who you owe and how much you've paid in. New car so had to cancel. Now they want £90 odd to cancel the insurance. AVOID THEM.NOTHING BUT RUDE MONEY GRABBING C***S"
"AVOID WORST BROKER EVER THEY ARE THE WORST BROKER YOU WILL EVER USE"
"Worst insurance company. Very rude staff. Asking questions like I have done something criminal and they are prosecutors."
"Worst insurance company ever Do not use! !!!!!! Rip off, total idiots that work there"
"i have sent several reviews, waste of time cos they dont put them on !!"
"i want my money back!!!"
Ignition Select Limited is rated 1.58 based on 40 reviews