HomeProtect Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeProtect
Read HomeProtect Reviews

About HomeProtect:

We specialise in non-standard insurance
We cover unoccupied homes, listed properties, properties with a history of flood or subsidence, holiday homes, second homes, landlords, people who have had past financial difficulties or convictions, larger homes with more than 6 bedrooms, homes which have lodgers or are on AirBnB and many more!

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated buildings policies
HomeProtect buildings insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance buildings products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

marketing@homeprotect.co.uk

CI Tower, St George’s Square

Tell us how HomeProtect made you happy
Simple early comms - reasonable competitive price, found some offering a smallish saving but decided to stay with you
Informative website, had everything we needed to get home insurance.
Very competitive prince for my insurance
Easy enough to take out. Product looks good.
The renewal quote was very good (not hiked up renewal prices like most insurance companies ) getting through to customer service was quick and easy , very operator was polite and understanding . Would definitely recommend this company .
Money being an issue the price was really good & the service very patient adding in & taking off extras to get the right cover
I'm pleased to read that we've been able to be to take the hassle out of insurance for you Sally. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Nice and simple sign up process.
We like to keep things as simple as possible Jessica, so it's great to read you've had that experience with us. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Happy with the renewal quote received through the post, but was disappointed that I was charged a cancellation fee on another policy we had on another property's we recently sold even though we were continuing with this particular policy
Thank you for sticking with us for another year despite the cancellation fee. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Staff seem helpful, explain what I'm insured for etc
I'm glad that we could take the hassle out of insurance for you. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Buying a new house, slightly unusual and so had to phone to discuss rather than arranging on line. The phone call took 41 minutes (compares favourably with another company which was over 2 hours) but the operator was helpful and the price is completitive, I hope I won't find out how good the are at claims.
I'm pleased to read that we were helpful. Fingers crossed you never need to make a claim, but thank you for picking us to be there should we ever be needed. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Generally good experiences in my 4 years with this insurer.
Thank you for sticking with us for 4 years. We really do value our customers loyalty. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Happy with policy albeit with a small increase in cost of premium. Thankfully haven't needed to claim so cannot comment on that.
Fingers crossed that you never need to make a claim. But thank you for picking us to be there should we ever be needed. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Happy with policy and hasn't gone up too much
Thank you for your positive feedback Joey. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
I had to change from one type of policy to another. The company had a bizarre charging system; if I wanted to transfer I would have received back less than £10. However with the very helpful sales assistant we worked out I could save several hundred by cancelling and having a new policy. Right result in the end and very helpful staff. Thanks.
It's a shame that we missed out on the full five stars, but thank you for your feedback, we will use it to improve out future services. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Best quote I found, much cheaper than my previous provider and for a better level of cover.
I'm pleased that we've been able to tick all the boxes for you. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Competitive price at renewal and when I wanted to go through a few of the finer details and ask questions, did not feel rushed and everything was answered comprehensively.
I'm glad that we could take the hassle out of insurance for you Karen. Thank you for your positive feedback. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
I'm a new customer but signing up was very straightforward
Thank you for picking HomeProtect, we're thrilled to have you as a customer. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Although the premium had increased from the previous year the cover remained the same. Comparing with other insurance companies the policy was value for money and fit for purpose.
Wonderful to read that we could provide you with value for money on your policy. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Quick and easy on line. Not complicated. All done at good pace.
Quick and easy - just as it should be in our eyes! And we're glad that you agree Simon. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
Needed insurance for a house with a flat roof, was struggling to get a good deal. Found HomeProtect gave me the reassurance I needed to protect my home and contents.
It's great to read that we were able to give you a good deal on insurance for your house. Zoe from the HomeProtect Team
HomeProtect is rated 4.45 based on 2,234 reviews