Homeprotect Reviews

4.4
Based on 2,451 reviews
Read Homeprotect Reviews

About Homeprotect:

We specialise in non-standard insurance
We cover unoccupied homes, listed properties, properties with a history of flood or subsidence, holiday homes, second homes, landlords, people who have had past financial difficulties or convictions, larger homes with more than 6 bedrooms, homes which have lodgers or are on AirBnB and many more!

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated buildings policies
HomeProtect buildings insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance buildings products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

marketing@homeprotect.co.uk

CI Tower, St George’s Square

Tell us how Homeprotect made you happy
They were very helpful n offer all the services I required at a very reasonable price. Very happy with it
Were always happy to help! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I was recommended to Home Protect after opening a business from home and my previous insurer wasn't prepared to cover me. I was pleased it was relatively straightforward to apply and the gentleman who dealt with me was very patient as my understanding of insurance and dealing with buying new ones is very limited. The price was very reasonable.
We strive to offer cover that others cant so its great to see we could do just that for you! We're always happy to help! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
A fast and simple procedure and our insurance was in place the following day
Great to hear Trevor! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
The policy was swiftly organised and put into fruition from form filling online to the date two weeks later when the policy began. Impressive.
We like to impress Judith! Thank you for your amazing feedback. Have a lovely day. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very happy with a fabulous price for both contents and building insurance Couldn’t be beaten on price
Pleased to hear Julie! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Difficult to get to the right line intitially but once claim was made effective and prompt action taken.
Sorry to hear you had to make a claim however were please your journey was smooth. Thanks for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Been with you a lot of years and [un-like the rest] your prices have been much more stable [i used to need to change companies about every 7 years to still get the best price] Your prices in recent years have started to go up a bit more frequently
Were thrilled to have you with us still Derek! We do try to offer the best possible prices we can each year, so we hope to not disappoint you in future. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
So good, so far. A very good rate on my Grade 2 listed house. Very helpful switched on call centre staff. The proof of the pudding of course will be in the eating, if I ever have to make a claim. Stephen
Fingers crossed you never have to make a claim Stephen! Were delighted we could offer you cover on your listed building. Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Competitive and willing to insure our listed property unlike some other insurers. Call centre staff polite and helpful.
We aim to please Lucy! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Renewed my home insurance again this year with homeprotect.The advisor I spoke to was very helpful and knowledgeable. She did her best to get me a price which was competitive .
Were thrilled to have you with us for another year! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very easy and straight forward process and competitive rates even though I am a long term customer
We aim to please! Thank you for your great feedback. Have a lovely day. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Straight forward to move our second home insurance to you. Hope we never have to claim but, unless we do, I can't properly review and give you your fifth star!
Fingers crossed you never have to make a claim, however in the unfortunate event that you may we are confident you will not be disappointed. Thank you for your review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I didn't have to worry about renewal this year whilst dealing with family deaths. They sent the renewal for me to look at in good time. I didn't have time, so automatically renewed, saving me the worry of not having insurance. All in all, I'm happy customer.
Sorry to hear of your loss Jill. We're always happy to try and relieve the stress of insurance from you. Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Straightforward, easy to follow instructions, did just what I wanted...
That's what we like to hear! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy process to renew but it wasn’t simple to get the insurance originally. It’s very expensive and went up again this year. It’s a specialist package and I’m paying top dollar. I’m too exhausted to cancel it and try and get a cheaper option!
Sorry to hear this Jill, We do pride ourselves on offering good quality insurance and sometimes the price will reflect this. However if you do need to make any changes to your policy it may lower the price for the year so if you send your policy details to resolve@homeprotect.co.uk we can look at this for you. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Relatively well priced in a small market for listed building cover. Easy to join up but was surprised and disappointed to find that having no intruder alarm is cheaper than having one. I’ve never claimed on home insurance; I guess the real test is how they handle any claims.
We strive to offer cover that others cant and at a great price too so its great to see we could do that for you. Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Contact was most helpful, via telephone 📞, answered any outstanding questions, instils confidence in the product which was offered. Followed by hardcopy sent. Top response for insurance change, I would recommend this company, unlike many others.
That's what we like to hear Graham! We do offer a refer a friend scheme, you can sign up here https://www.homeprotect.co.uk/refer-a-friend - once you've signed up you'll receive a unique referral link to share with your friends. When a friend purchases via your link you will both get a £25.00 voucher! Full terms can be found on the web page. Thanks, Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
The person I spoke with was very precise in the details I asked him and ensured all my requirements were met. Having said this, the proof of the quality of any insurance company is if there are claims and how these are dealt with
We're delighted we could help you! Thank you for your kind feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very easy to register and good customer service on the phone
That's what we like to hear! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy process and came down on the original quote. I’m not a fan that they take payment 7 days before renewal though.
Thank you for your great feedback! We like to take the payment 7 days before to prevent any gap in cover should a payment default. Thanks Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Homeprotect is rated 4.4 based on 2,451 reviews