HomeProtect Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeProtect
Read HomeProtect Reviews

About HomeProtect:

We specialise in non-standard insurance
We cover unoccupied homes, listed properties, properties with a history of flood or subsidence, holiday homes, second homes, landlords, people who have had past financial difficulties or convictions, larger homes with more than 6 bedrooms, homes which have lodgers or are on AirBnB and many more!

We’ll protect your property, inside and out… in minutes
Our customers have saved money and set up their home insurance online, even if they've had insurance problems in the past.

Immediate online quote in most cases, even for very complex circumstances
We quote for a wider set of circumstances online than any other insurance provider in the UK.

Take advantage of discounts
You could qualify for a discount if you buy a combined Buildings & Contents policy, if you have a No Claims Bonus or if you have specific security measures at the property.

5 Star rated buildings policies
HomeProtect buildings insurance policies are rated 5 Star by Defaqto, indicating that the policy is one of the most comprehensive home insurance buildings products available.

Useful extra cover included
Benefit from Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover included in your policy, for no extra cost.

24hrs claims phone line
If the worst should happen, call our dedicated Claims team anytime. We’ll explain what information we need from you and we'll explain what happens next.

marketing@homeprotect.co.uk

CI Tower, St George’s Square

Tell us how HomeProtect made you happy
Organised over the phone.Excellent service , listened to me, very helpful.
We aim to please! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy website to negotiate. Reviews on trust pilot provided confidence sand reassurance
We like to make your journey easy Louise! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Listening to us politely and very helpful by answering all our questions.
Great to hear! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy to talk out and requotev
We like to make your journey easy Lyn! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
We opted for an automatic extension each year as previous searches have shown Home Protect to be a good product that suits us at a reasonable price. This means that the renewal process is simple and speedy. As we have not had need to make a claim, and hopefully never will, I cannot comment on anything else.
Fingers crossed you never need to make a claim Catherine! Were thrilled your experience with us so far has been smooth and straightforward. Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
You only know how good a company is when you have a claim. I used their 24hr claims line but was told they don't have authority to approve any work. I phoned them at 7:30 am and was told they would contact me during office hours. It is now 12:30 and no call. I tried calling their claims line again (using different phone) and have been on hold for 3 hours. Today is possibly an exception due to last night's storm But I have a dangerous roof with loose tiles that could blow off at any time. I tried emailing but their reply states a 2 day timescale. Roofers are very busy in area and I was hoping my insurer could help me. Very frustrating (and dangerous).
Were sorry to hear about your experience, we are currently experiencing a high volume of calls due to the storms. I have escalated this to our claims team and someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks, Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very easy , no problem at all .
That's what we like to hear! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
I have a house policy with you ,l had a email saying my policy was coming to a end and would be renewed on the date The next was the money was taken from my bank with no paper work or email to confirm my payment and my new policy. That was a month ago now today had a email asking me to enter a draw for results of your service
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please can you send your policy details to resolve@homeprotect.co.uk and I will send your renewal documents via email. Thanks, Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Great communication and service
As the only company that will insure me, as the co-owner of the property is in prison,I don't have any comparisons, but they are very helpful and the renewal procedure is very easy
Pleased we could help you! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Quite easy to take out a policy and also suited to my needs with working at sea where other companies would not insure my property.
Great to see we could offer you the cover that you needed! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Provided options which others did not.
We strive to offer cover that others can't so it's great to see we could do that for you! Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Very easy process and so far no issues.
Very easy to complete. So far very happy
We like to make your journey smooth and hassle-free. Thank you for your 5-star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Home Protect works for me as I’m covered if I’m away from my home for an extended time. Renewal was easy - just needed to phone with my new card details.
We like to take the stress away from you! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
The service is excellent, efficient and friendly. The cost is very competitive.
That's what we like to hear Jason! Thank you for your 5 star feedback! Have a lovely day. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Reasonable customer service. Price was better in first year and therefore no loyalty discount even with no claims in 30 years. Couldn't get me a better price, which is a shame.
Sorry to hear of your disappointment we do try to offer the best prices we have available each year. Thank you for your feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Simple renewal and hassle free Thanks
We aim to make your journey with us as easy as possible Anil! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
very good no problems
Great to hear Robert! Thank you for your 5 star review. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
Easy to arrange, competitive price and comprehensive cover. 👍
That's what we like to hear Billy! Thank you for your great feedback. Angela at The HomeProtect Team.
HomeProtect is rated 4.45 based on 2,325 reviews