Healthy Pets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Healthy Pets

Tell us how Healthy Pets made you happy
Cant write a review reason is I have not used them yet what else can i say. seems odd to ask me for a review when I haven't used them yet
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Healthy Pets Insurance is by far the easiest to understand, and also the cheapest too. But with the best cover to not compromise the well-being of our much loved pets. Highly recommended . Go on do yourself and your pet a favour, and take out a policy straight away for piece of mind. You definitely won't regret it .
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Quick and easy, no jargon, just straight forward clear information. Very reasonable rates and as an existing customer, it took less than 5 minutes to add another kitty to my policy. I have already recommended healthy pets insurance to family members and would give them 10 out of 10 for customer service.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
I have found Healthy Pets excellent for customer services and claims, unfortunately, I had to make a large claim for my dog, and they made everything so easy from filling in the claims form to paying out, Healthy Pets paid the vets directly, so I didn't have any worries or hassle, they were wonderful. I would recommend them to everyone who wants pet insurance, they are great value for money, a lot cheaper than most, but with excellent customer services they really care about your pet, it is so refreshing to find an insurance company that does what it says, without robbing you! Highly recommended, I am insuring another dog with them, would not use anyone else.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Good and clear insurance policy.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 4 years ago
Very good company. We made a claim and they dealt with it promptly and paid out without any issues.
claims_experience
clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
We got a policy out from Healthy Pets for our cat, we have had to make a claim, we had no problem whatsoever receiving a claim form withih 2 days, and they paid straight to the vet within 2to 3 weeks, we have a received a first class service and would recommend this provider without any hesitation.
claims_experience
clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
Lady I spoke with was very friendly, understanding and helpful. Time to settle the claim that was made was only a matter of days. Excellent service.
Healthy Pets is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews