Healthy Pets Reviews

clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
Initially I was very pleased with this policy. It was easy to purchase and the paperwork arrived in good time. I have never had to claim, so cannot offer any comment in regards to that. I have just this week changed to another pet insurance company, as I was unable to add another cat to my existing policy and was informed that I would need separate policies and separate direct debit for each animal. As I now have 3 cats this is very inconvenient, so I have now switched to a company who can offer a multi cat policy with one monthly payment. I also found the customer service severely lacking when I enquired about adding another cat to my policy. I received a call from Healthy Pets, but was driving, so asked them to call back the following day. They didn't call back, but instead sent a very abrupt email to say that I couldn't have a multi cat policy. I cancelled my insurance with them and received no further correspondence.
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 5 years ago