Healthy Pets Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Healthy Pets

Tell us how Healthy Pets made you happy

"NO NO NO. To healthy pets insurance. After being a customer for over 10 years. We have finally had enough. Insured our dog at 10 weeks old with gold insurance. It just keeps going up and up. It's now over £80 per month. We have just cancelled policy. No bonuses for being a loyal customer- shame on you Healthy Pets - rip off merchants"
"Lost my pet and they said they would pay for advertising, so I advertised, sent them the bill and clipping out of the paper and they refused to pay because they wanted my vet to write a report that the dog was missing at my own cost which would have been more than the advert and the vet wouldnt have wanted to do it anyhow, how can he verify the dog is lost! He didnt see the dog in the park chase if off. Second appauling response from this company I have had. I have three pets with them and I am going to remove all of them. Working in a veterinary practice I have been extremely disappointed with there lack of concern and response."
"What a con!! I insured my cat with Healthy Pets Insurance and had a really bad experience with this company. I feel completely ripped off!. They increased my premiums and the type of policy without my consent and when I queried the changes, I was advised that my cat wouldn't be insured for her illness if I reverted back. They often made excuses not to pay out for illness related treatment and deducted £100 excesses on on-going claims. In my final claim for treatment near to £160, they paid out £44 and I was paying £20 a month premium. This is an example of an insurance company at it's worse and to be avoided!"
Healthy Pets is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews