Healthy Pets Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Healthy Pets

How would you rate Healthy Pets?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cat

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Healthy Pets in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Cat"
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Quick and easy, no jargon, just straight forward clear information. Very reasonable rates and as an existing customer, it took less than 5 minutes to add another kitty to my policy. I have already recommended healthy pets insurance to family members and would give them 10 out of 10 for customer service."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I have found Healthy Pets excellent for customer services and claims, unfortunately, I had to make a large claim for my dog, and they made everything so easy from filling in the claims form to paying out, Healthy Pets paid the vets directly, so I didn't have any worries or hassle, they were wonderful. I would recommend them to everyone who wants pet insurance, they are great value for money, a lot cheaper than most, but with excellent customer services they really care about your pet, it is so refreshing to find an insurance company that does what it says, without robbing you! Highly recommended, I am insuring another dog with them, would not use anyone else."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Have been informed that the insurance will cost me £10 extra to renew this year, which I feel is a bit excessive considering I haven't made a claim."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good and clear insurance policy."
(Pet Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very good company. We made a claim and they dealt with it promptly and paid out without any issues."
claims_experience
providing_your_documents
"We got a policy out from Healthy Pets for our cat, we have had to make a claim, we had no problem whatsoever receiving a claim form withih 2 days, and they paid straight to the vet within 2to 3 weeks, we have a received a first class service and would recommend this provider without any hesitation."
claims_experience
providing_your_documents
"Lady I spoke with was very friendly, understanding and helpful. Time to settle the claim that was made was only a matter of days. Excellent service."
providing_your_documents
"Initially I was very pleased with this policy. It was easy to purchase and the paperwork arrived in good time. I have never had to claim, so cannot offer any comment in regards to that. I have just this week changed to another pet insurance company, as I was unable to add another cat to my existing policy and was informed that I would need separate policies and separate direct debit for each animal. As I now have 3 cats this is very inconvenient, so I have now switched to a company who can offer a multi cat policy with one monthly payment. I also found the customer service severely lacking when I enquired about adding another cat to my policy. I received a call from Healthy Pets, but was driving, so asked them to call back the following day. They didn't call back, but instead sent a very abrupt email to say that I couldn't have a multi cat policy. I cancelled my insurance with them and received no further correspondence."
Healthy Pets is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews