Hastings Direct Smart Miles Reviews

3.4
Based on 1,909 reviews
Read Hastings Direct Smart Miles Reviews
Excellent The service was excellent I'm well satisfied
Amazing service and great customer service received from these guys.
Ive had no problems with the blackbox scored 100 every journey, wondering how long do you actually keep the blackbox until hastings say you can stop using it?
Good service and good options for younger drivers. Would recommend as a first time insurance company.
This was a great choice for my daughters first insurance and by far the cheapest quote. We are coming up to a year now and her score is 98 out of 100. Most of the bad reviews for this product are by young men or their mothers claiming their driving is being wrongly represented. Let me assure you, when mummy is not there, those boys are trying to race me at traffic lights, breaking the speed limits, taking corners and braking too fast and driving too much after 10 pm. When mummy asks them about why their insurance is cancelled or their renewal is higher “ It wasn’t me mum, the black box is recording it wrong “ Anyway, just to recap..... if you are a genuinely compliant driver, this insurance is top notch !
Great insurance company. Helped me increase my miles for as little as 79 pence.
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for your 5* review, we appreciate it! ~Lillie
Easy to understand when getting my car insurance quote for the first time.
The member of staff was very helpful and listened to my needs giving me all options available I was dealt in a professional manner
Hi Fozia, Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so pleased that you felt listened to and that you were dealt with in a professional manner. ~ Amber
Brilliant been very happy
Hi Helen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review with us and for choosing to insure with Hastings Smartmiles. It's very good to see that you had such a positive experience with us -Theo
Always easy to get hold of on the phone and very helpful. Never had any problem and all for a reasonable price.
Hi William,Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It's great to know that you have found it easy to contact us and that you feel our pricing is reasonable. Thank you for insuring with us.~ Amber
Excellent service and using the black box has reduced my premium
Really helpful App, allowed me to monitor my driving. When I had to ring up to enquire about something the person I spoke to was very helpful!
Easy renewal just what you eant
Advisor easy to deal with , knowledgeable and helpful .
Very good service, end of the year, they gave discount because of our good driving.
Very easy and great second year insurance price
Fantastic service! And they really do give great rewards unlike other companies! Will be stcking with them.
I think the service offered by the SmartMiles is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone. They have done all the work and left me with a first class policy.
Excellent customer.SERVICES
I have not had a problem with Hastings since i brought my car insurance a year ago, going into my second year with them having the telecom box and it has reduced my insurance significantly. Very happy!
Hastings Direct Smart Miles is rated 3.38 based on 1,909 reviews