Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews

4.4
Based on 857 reviews
Read Grove & Dean Private Clients Reviews
Always helpful
thank you for insurance service for the last 2 years the first year it was great the second year it was very expensive it wasn't very nice at all
You will have extra charges. Do not get any dates wrong, even by a few months because you will owe them hundreds. If you change details or cancel, you will owe them hundreds. They don’t care about customers, they just want your money. Wish I checked the reviews first. Cheapest on comparison sites does not mean good. STAY AWAY FROM THESE ROBBERS
I couldn't fault them, so helpful so will see what happens next year at renewal time.
Good price insurance. Helpful and professional.
Technically very good - just ease of communication and being got back to can seem less efficient and room for improvement.
100%, very good all round sirvice, please just keep doing what you are doing 👍
Have used for a few years now and will continue to use while the price is good. Easy to use highly recommend.
Failed to send my documents in spite of several phone calls asking for them.
Very pleasant operatives, go the extra mile.
Easy to use web site. Good on phone advice. All questions answered
I was very impressed with the effort made to improve my renewal quote-it enabled me to stay with you as I said I wanted to do (I have been with you for several years for both my cars) I am happy with the level of service you provide and your competitive quotes (keep it up!)
So far everything is good. Would of liked a hard copy of policy sent in post of insurance docs rather than using internet for download and print which isn't straight forward for us oldies.
Most pleased with a very competitive price on my motor home insurance with the cover too satisfy myself fully. Easy to communicate with. Certainly will recommend to colleagues.
very helpful with new policy and a good price
To date the best deal
When we first took out our policy a year ago the man was very helpfull but when I sent 3 emails asking them to help me locate what type of policy I had no one bothered to answer me I still dont know
A really good professional service would highly recommend to everyone
Very efficient staff, kept me informed whilst setting up the new car insurance policy, very happy with the service
YOU DID NOT REPLY TO MY E MAILS REQUESTING A QUOTE TO RENEW MY INSURANCE