Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,268 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
I have been insured for 11 months with GoGirl I now find as i prepare for my renewal that I have not actually been covered because they didnt realise that when i said i used my vehicle for business and that business was as a courier that i delivered things. There incompetence has meant that i have been illegally driving for 11 months
Sorry to see this review, Please could you email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this. Many thanks.
after quote on line,phoned to discuss more in detail,they said the quote on line was it,take it or leave it,i left it.
Thank you for the review. Should you require any further assistance please drop us a line at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we're be happy to help.
Ive been with go girl for 2 years now but i find they have Poor customer service, not very helpful and approachable! I wouldn't rate them if I could, can't wait to move on to an insurance company which are more helpful.
Sorry to see this review, we would like to look in to your comments/feedback. Please could you send your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk
Received texts with good price for renewal. When missed renewal deadline by less than a day they refused to honour renewal quotes given that they'd been keen to pursue previously. Instead required a new policy quote with exactly same details/drivers/car at over £400 more ! Not interested in discussing this as on line systems mean no negotiation or freedom to act reasonably to retain good custom possible. Lost custom as a result.
Hi Anna, We will look in to this and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss.
Would give no stars but not an option. Very poor customer service ,admin charges a disgrace.I asked that if I insured my son for only three months would Unused months insurance be given back when cancelling adding up to about a thousand pound and they could not guarantee I would get anything at all and even hinted that I would more. They would not let me just insure him for the three months. This would be a loss of a thousand pounds because I would have to insure for the whole year and not be refunded any of it.The people on the phone are extremely unhelpful and could not care less whether you stay with them or not.They charge admin fees for any changes even though no documents have even been made up yet and would not allow you to insure for exactly what you want at the very beginning of the year forcing you to have to amend policy and be charged extortionate charges.Do not insure with them .When reading theses reviews take note of the bad reviews they are the most accurate
Thank you for your feedback, sorry to see that you have had problems. If you would like to drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details then we will look into this for you.
Extremely unhelpful and could not careless about helping or whether you stay with them or not. Did not make you feel valued .would definetly not recommend
Thank you for your feedback, we would like to look into this for you. Please could you drop us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details?
Very bad company.After one month they decided to increase my car insurance 800 pounds because I told them that I have 2 driving license(which doesn't make sense) they gave me the option to cancel the insurance but I was shocked after cancelling it they didn't wanted to refund my deposit and they took from my direct debit 2 months that I diddn't get.the customer service are unprofessionnal.never do a car insurance with them
Thank you for the review. Please be advised we will look in to this and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this further. Many thanks.
Very bad experience. Was require to pay a lot more for premium than initially quoted. Terrible customer service. Would not recommend to anyone
Thank you for the review. Please be advised we will look in to this and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss.
Cheap but shit ... I had to change the car on my originaly policy that started 19th but, they didnt allow me to do so 3 times that i tryed . Reason: " someone elese was insured as well on same car" so i thought i will have to find another insurance company because of that so i search online and find again same company so i did as i need it to go on my calls as i am a carer and people were waiting for me and i ended up with 2 policys on same company one made 2 days ago that they couldn't change the car i had to pay again deposit and cancelation fee and the second one on the car that they told me they can't insure ! is that sounds fair to you ?
Thank you for the review. Please email your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this for you.
Awful awful service. Bought policy on line but had to cancel less than 2 hours later. They still charged me £45.00 to cancel! Woman on the phone kept talking over me. Feel totally robbed by this company and customer service appalling. Absolutely no good will.
Sorry to see this review. Please be advised we will look in this and a member of our team will be in touch.
Ridiculous service...people passing me from customer services to claims and back and forth and all giving me different information!
Hi Elena, sorry to see you are experiencing problems. Please email your policy number or vehicle registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this for you.
Policy taken out 15/4 and confirmation email recieved advising to log on and review documents. 19/4 I am still unable to log on so I called and spoke to an advisor and was immediately cut off. I recalled and the second advisor confirmed that there are problems with website but she would send an email to advise if other documents were required, which was received, advising me that 'documents had still not been recieved', they had not been requested! Poor initial experience.
Thank you for the review and feedback. This was passed to a member of our team to investigate and resolve. Apologies for the confusion. Should you need any further assistance please contact our customer service department on 0330 024 4747
I have used this company before and took out my second insurance policy with them, unfortunately shortly after doing so my car broke down and I had to get a new one. When they couldn't match a price I was given online I chose to cancel because I was in my 14 day period. I was told by 2 members of staff that I would be refunded the whole amount apart from £45 for admin fees. I have now only been refunded £102 less than I originally paid as apparently I was outside of my 14 days!!! Very rude staff and absolutely no help when how can 2 separate people be wrong?!
Thank you for your review. Please be advised we will look in to this and a member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss.
Upon receiving my confirmation email of the policy I realised I had made a mistake. I called customer service immediately and requested the amendment be made. The lady advised I had to pay a £25.00 admin fee for the amendment or a £45.00 fee if I chose to cancel. I asked the lady to waver the fee as it was genuine mistake and I called straight away. The lady had NO EMPATHY WHAT SO EVER and refused. I then asked to speak with her manager who again declined to help. I work in customer service for a global hospitality company and would not dream of treating a customer in that way. Nor would my employers.
Thank you for the review and sorry to see things have not gone smoothly. Please be advised we have looked in to this and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Rubbish staff and tell you wrong information only find out when it's to late
Sorry to see this review. Please can you send your policy number or registration number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk so we can look in to this.
Spoke to Go Girl rep about insurance quote renewal and was told that due to removing one driver from the policy the quote would be increased. Fair enough. I chose not to amend the policy on the basis that I would keep the aforementioned driver on the policy. Renewal documents were issued to me electronically., and contuined with direct debit payment. 3 months later I received a letter from DVLA reporting the car wasn't insuranced. Spoke to Go Girl and the initial phone call confirm that there was an active policy, but they would investigate. Received a phone call later to advise the policy had on their system not been reviewed even though I had a policy document and that they had contuined to take 3 months payment by direct debit.
Thank you for leaving a review, sorry to see that you have had problems. We would like to look into this for you and ensure that it is resolved. Please could you kindly drop us an email at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details?
This insurance company is the worse company I have ever had experience with. They carry out their checks after they tie you in and then up the charges. Customer service is extremely poor. Seriously think twice if you are considering Go Girl.
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to look into the issues that you have reported. Please could we ask you to drop us an email at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details?
Recently started a GoGirl policy having received a quote via a compare site. Filled everything in accurately and thoroughly. I am the main driver and I added three additional drivers (my husband, my son on a provisional licence and a friend). This is a car that is rarely used. The friend is on the policy just because he has an unreliable car at the moment and I wanted to help him out. He recently got pulled over and was told by the police officer that he wasn't insured for commuting. Fortunately he was insured under his own policy. The other drivers don't use the car for commuting. Naively I had assumed that Social, Domestic and Pleasure covered commuting - and there was no question about commuting on the compare site to tick. The police officer said it was fine, that if he had an accident while commuting he would just have to claim on his own insurance. But GoGirl rang and insisted they wanted to charge us for adding commuting (no alternative), adding a new address as the fourth driver who didn't live with us, and changing our home type to a public house (even though we had given our address which clearly states "Inn" and we had listed ourselves as landlady and landlord). So I just asked for the friend to be removed from the policy as he could just claim from his own insurance if anything happened - and they wanted to charge me MORE!! They clearly don't want my business. The type of company that give insurance a bad name. Just after your money. Please be careful using compare sites as there was no opportunity to provide them with the information they want and you get penalised if they find anything missing after you have paid. It makes me feel sick to think what might have happened had we needed to make a claim.
Thank you for your reviews, a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss.
I called up as I had just moved in with my partner so I wanted to change the address - I was met by the most terrible customer service I have ever had in my life - very rude didn't care wanted £500 for the move and when I expressed I couldn't do that as I have no money in the bank due to the move he then said that I needed to pay £131.65 today with a £25 admin fee - when I said I honestly couldn't afford that he said then he'll terminate the contract leaving me with no car to drive and it'll be a cancellation fee - so would leave me in the minus - I'm very unhappy he left me scared and now will have to try to cover the extortionate costs so I have a car to drive. I would advise to not use this company - if I could afford to cancel I would
Thank you for your review, we will look into this for you and a member of staff will be in touch shortly to discuss.
My son took out a policy And rear ended someone at v slow speed. After a few weeks Of info gathering and interviews (the other driver was Claiming a whiplash) He received a letter saying they were terminating his policy and not covering the claim because Of his "conduct". This came Completely out of the blue. What on earth is going on with this company. I feel an Ombudsman complaint Coming on..it's his first year of motoring poor chap, to be faced with this.
Thank you for leaving a review. If you would like to ask your son to drop us an email with his policy number of vehicle registration then we will look into this for you. Email address is gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,268 reviews