Go Girl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Go Girl
Own Driver, Postal Service
customer service

Tell us how Go Girl made you happy
Fast, straight forward and mist of all very competitive
The customer service was good and the price was the lowest avaiable. The process of buying the insurace was quite easy and quick.
They was the cheapest on every quote I had, they make it easy to find details and make it clear what you have to pay and what for.
It was easy to understand and also made my buying of insurance easy. The price was also reasonable.
Great service and just great on price without the need of a black box
Easy on line application and the cheapest without a black box .Like the name too.
very fast and convenient policy. It was so quick and perfectly tailored for me.
Is easy to made insurance with this company! And have best price for a new driver! Thank you so much GoGirl!
Easy and helpful for insurance
Fast secure and good prices.
Go girl! Go and get another insurance ... When I searched the internet for Go Girl's reputation I had no idea what they could do with their client. It was an attractive price for my insurance and had a reasonable reputation with Google, so I trusted and insured my car. I put all the pertinent information (I have a driver's license from another country for 17 years, 14 consecutive years insurance without claim) and so far so good. But after paying the first installment, came the surprise. A 25% increase in price for not accepting to be insurance from another country (they knew when they approved the budget by Comparethemarket, nothing was omitted!) And now when taking my full driver's license, they will do a new I add to my insurance. (again they knew I didn't have a UK Driver License) and yet they made the cheapest offer! Summary: The price will be good at first, but once you get it done and no longer have the patience and time to research another insurer, they will beat it and make your insurance the most expensive. Go girl! Go and get another insurance from another company.
Hi Samuel, We are sorry to hear of the issues you've mentioned and would like to investigate this. In order for us to locate the policy please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
had a good year of insurance, was in process of purchasing my renewal, got a email for an additional fee which would be cheaper for me to cancel and go elsewhere, when asked what this fee was, never understood and stated this after the phone call and asked for more information via email and the customer service completely ignored I asked this. Currently waiting for a refund which I was told would take 3 working days, here I am on the 5th working day
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
Price, customer service
Best price I could find for a young driver!
Very cheap insurance!
Excellent insurance to have with go girl
Easy to apply fpr this.
Extremely happy, pleased with the service... welldone!! 👍🏼
Great price and easy to use website Thanks Go Girl
I found it really easy to choose go girl as I am not very good with technology
Go Girl is rated 4.37 based on 2,855 reviews