Go Girl Insurance Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,268 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Take ages to answer emails and telephone calls, do not stick to original quotes and charge more than stated !
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. We would like to investigate your comments further. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the correct policy. Thanks in advance.
Avoid! We insured a car for my 19 year old daughter, the price was expensive though we had no option but to pay for a new driver, she then moved less than 6 miles to be closer to student accommodation while at university, we were faced with not only a £25 admin increase (fair enough) though an additional over £700, yes, £700 added to the policy to cover the period from September 2018 - May 2019, this £700 is the equivalent of a full year, we do not live in areas which are considered as "high risk" for insurance purposes, they gave us 7 days to respond or risk loosing the policy and not being insured, the telesales member of staff was absolutely useless, Insurance Ombudsman will be hearing from us.
Hi There, We can see that you have also left us a review on Trust pilot which we have responded to. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedbac@sabre.co.uk at your earliest convenience and we will take a look. Thanks in advance.
Really dissapointed that GoGirl keeps trying to push up our premium. Every time I get a good quote they find fault and push up the premium. Would think they’d try and give the best rates.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. If you still need some assistance with your quote feel free to drop us an email at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your details and we will look into it.
Let me show you how this company's customer service working. I had sent a email by my registered email address to ask them why my NCB is 0 48 hours ago. After 7 hours I sent it again by my unregistered email address. I have just received their feedback an hour ago it said Sorry we don't discuss the NCB with unregistered email address..... What a ridiculous ! No feedback by using registered email address but got feedback by unregistered one. My another experience from this smart company is: A same question you need ring them at least 5 times, and every time they told you, they didn't know but would call back and give you the answer... Don't believe that, they wouldn't call back !
Hi There, Please can you send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the policy and we will investigate. Many thanks.
My car driver side door was crashed by a stopped car's passenger door while it was open suddenly , obviously it's not my fault, I had reported to Go Girl and ask them to claim the third party insurance for me, two days later they told me the third party driver denied it's his fault then nothing Go Girl can do. Five months later, Go Girl informed me that driver is claiming my insurance for injury, I had provided all evidences to the investigator and he said it's not my fault, I was a victim . Today, I have received a policy invitation email from Go Girl, my ncb is 0.....
Hi Lung, Please can you send a claims reference or policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Thanks in advance.
I have now given up trying to contact you What a terrible company Beware all that use this company customer service is appalling.
I have been trying to renew my insurance for 6 days morning noon and night I am calling whilst weighting this for 2 hours now keep getting cut off after about 15 mins "Thank you for calling us your call is important to us " Really is it Go Girl
Hi Paul, Thank you for the review and apologies to hear you have experienced difficulties getting through. Please can we trouble you to email us with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate and arrange a call back to you. Thanks in advance.
Have been phoning and sent email for two days no one will answer the phone . Question do they anyone in customer services. at all how can anyone contact them !,,,,,,,,,
Hi Stuart, Sorry to see this review. Please send a policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
second time used Go Girl will not use again, communication very very poor, phone and expect to be put on hold for more than 45 mins or never answer the telephone when you call, Not Professional
Hi Martin, We are sorry to see this review. If you are yet to speak with someone in customer services please can you email your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
Poor service, no response from them on telephone, kept on hold and no response to emails. Abysmal. Daughter unable to drive car after passing test and needs to get to work.
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will arrange a call back to you. Thanks in advance.
Cheap price but surreptitiously demanding additional premium charges after their quotation and issuing car insurance policy, Continually failing to reply to email correspondence. Exceptionally long time to answer telephone calls. When I eventually manage to talk to some or get an email long after from Go Girl I do not get a satisfactory answer to my complaints and there is a gross lack of communication between respective Go Girl staff. I have had to deal with 12 different members of Go Girl staff and neither have been aware of my previous communications with Go Girl. So far I have 23 pages of email correspondence with Go Girl!!! VERITAS and Anonymous below are is spot on!! Take my advice and stay well clear of this organisation.
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can we trouble you to send your policy number or car registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STEER CLEAR!!! AS MANY OTHERS HAVE SAID - I WANTED TO CANCEL MY COVER AND TRIED TO CONTACT GOGRL ON BOTH OF THEIR CONTACT NUMBERS AND THEIR EMAIL FOR WEEKS! YES WEEKS! LISTENING TO THE LINE RING ENDLESSLY. THIS COMPANY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A HOLD OF I WONDERED WHY THEY WERE UNDERCUTTING THE COMPETITION SO MUCH AND NOW I KNOW WHY! BECAUSE THE DON'T HAVE A SHRED OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXTORT YOU WHILE YOU ATTEMPT TO CANCEL YOUR COVER WITH THEM.
Hi Veritas, We are sorry to see your review and sorry that you have found it difficult to contact us. Please can you send us an email to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk with your policy number and we will arrange for someone to contact you. Kind Regards
This company may offer the cheapest insurance out there, but they are the absolute worst to deal with in every shape or form. Even the one star is too much when I consider the fact that they are ridiculously hard to reach, once you actually get through the advisers are obnoxious and rude, and they've probably only learned what a phone is half an hour prior. Which could be easily ignored, however that they are PUSHING ME INTO DEBT, over something extremely stupid and ridiculous, even though I have never missed a payment is not!! Not to mention that I've also kept the insurance with them for years now. It is quite frankly an absolute joke of a company, there has not been one understanding, patient person we could have talked to, they don't listen and any e-mail or correspondence you have is from different people. I would urge people not to fall into the same trap as we did, just because it's cheap. At this point its not only "you get what you pay for" but you pay to get exploited.
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. Please can we trouble you to email us with your policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
There is no answer on the designated customer line. I have tried three times this morning. I have a canned greeting and am told to hold on while the phone just rings and rings. A huge waste of time
Hi Zelda, Sorry to hear you had difficulties getting through to customer services. If you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk we will arrange a call back to you. Many thanks.
everything
Had a bad experience, when in a car crash and then trying to find out where they had taken my car too was a nightmare, tried phoning them so many times and they never answered would not recommend at all!!!!!
Hi Sarah, Sorry to see this review and to hear you were involved in an accident. In order for us to investigate your comments please can we trouble you to send a claim reference or policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
First of all I get a text which advised me that my insurance policy will be cancelled for withholding outstanding information. Phoned you up to get told ‘oh that must of been an accident’ no apology! I change my car which was fine and sorted out quickly but then I get my renewal sent to me based on my OLD vehicle!!! I email replying to you advising that this is wrong and that I do not wish to renew and would like my no claims bonus proof. I have just had to email for a 3rd time because I have not had a response!!! Appalling service I would not use again!! Can someone please send me my proof of no claims.
Hi Amy, We are sorry to see this review and to hear you have had some problems. Please be advised we have received your email and twitter reply and this is currently being investigated. Many thanks.
If I could give this a zero I would horrible all round. Rude customer service. Misleading advertising. They have not accepted my no claims bonus of 1 year because my previous insurer offered 10 months for 1 year. I'm ok with that but you should have given me requirements when I'd called twice and asked specifically about the requirements! To add to my misery you charge me £45 for cancellation even though I cancelled two days after the policy started. Honestly I'm disappointed.
We are sorry to see this review and would like to look into your comments. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
The worst insurance company I've ever used take your money and don't care after that very helpful staff when selling you a policy after that not very help at all would not r recommend or use again
Sorry to see this review. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate? Many thanks.
My son had a bad experience in the process of getting insured with this outfit! One nasty call centre lady, (others nice and helpful), charging £45 for minor changes BEFORE he was even insured (a married name change for an Aunt and my middle name incorrect), asked for start date to be 20th and they started IMMEDIATELY that way they get several days extra payment!! I just hope to God he never has to make a claim! (Anon as I dont want them to flag his name).
We are sorry to see this review and thank you for the feedback. In order for us to investigate this further we would require a policy number or vehicle registration emailed to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 3,268 reviews