Go Girl Insurance Reviews

Based on 3,269 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service

Tell us how Go Girl Insurance made you happy
Horrible ..have been cheated
Hi There, We are sorry to hear this. Please can you send some more information along with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Kind regards.
This is the worst insurance company I had never seen in my life. They act nice before you accept the deal. But once you accept the insurance they will charge you however they want nd they will suck your all money. Its a big fraud to keep our deposits. Dont trust this company.
Hi Sha, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate your comments further. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Kind regards.
This is worst insurance company I’m not using your insurance still you charge me no deposit money return better to choose some other
Hi There, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send your previous policy number or registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to investigate. Kind regards.
Very competitive and comprehensive.
Scum cancelling insurance to keep big deposits
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send some more information along with your policy number to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will take a look. Kind regards.
If you want to be treated honestly and fairly when buying online avoid this company they do not follow online purchase legislation when they give you the wrong product they want to charge you to cancel and buy again rather than make the changes which you expect from customer service, you will not get it just a bill. AVOID at all cost if you can.
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
After 3 years being a customer I’ve been charged 20£ due to a mistake they made. Worst customer service as being waiting 30 min for phone answer and after treated rudely
This insurance claims to be female friendly, that is just such a lie. My insurance quote doubled just based on the fact that I'm no longer working due to corona virus and am now a housewife. Also the fact that I had been insured with them for 2 years without any claim does not mean anything apparently. Absolutely poor customer service, no support, no proper answers or explanations. Apparently they are not very interested in repeat business. Don't use them!!!!!
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and to hear we have not been competitive for you on this occasion. Please send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Many thanks.
I HAVE NO BAD EXPERIENCE WITH GO GIRL INSURANCE RATHER IAM VERY HAPPY AND I HAVE FOUND THIS INSURANCE VERY HELPING AND VERY EASY TO BE ON BOARD WITH EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE QUOTE
Policy of £40.86 per month, with a deposit of £91.86 and the funny thing is the policy is not even active yet and they wanted additional premium amount of £81.00 including £25.00 administration charge to convert my "international licence." Had they checked the documents that were uploaded they would have seen that I have a full UK drivers licence for over 7 years, which was converted from South African licence as soon as I arrived. I have since cancelled this policy and gone elsewhere
Hi There, Sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy reference or registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate. Kind regards.
Sexist init
Hi There, Thanks for leaving us a review. Please be advised we insure both male and female drivers. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Kind regards.
Not happy with this service at all Being ridiculously over charged and spoke to someone on the phone regarding covid-19 first lady couldn't answer my question and put phone down on me called back to speak to a manager and she called me a liar waiting for her now to listen to previous call and call me back whith an apology most unprofessional company I have ever used stay well clear!!!!!!!
Hi There, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.couk in order for us to locate the policy record. Many thanks.
GoGirl has been so deceitful and sketchy since the beginning of my contract. They have added charges at every opportunity and have given me misinformation in order to collect. Customer Consultants are untrained and rude, nobody has the knowledge or inclination to help. There is no complaints procedure to speak of. I have been put through the ringer by this company who have caused endless stress and charges. Save your money and avoid at all costs.
Hi There, We are sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this further. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Thanks in advance.
If anyone is considering cancelling a GoGirl or Sabre insurance please beware they have an unforgiving customer service department. I just tried to cancel my Mum's car insurance as she is elderly, high risk and had a bump back in January - considering all things including COVID-19 minimum 3 months isolation she probably will never use the car again. GoGirl/Sabres response was OK, you now need to pay the remaining payments in full £485 (due to the bump in January), you'll have 7 days to pay and then it will go to debt collection!!! I said "OK in that case we'll just keep the policy running as it was to save money during the crisis". She then said, sorry we are now cancelling the policy as you have informed us that the car won't be getting used!! I'm now having to write a statement to them to say that one of the other named drivers will drive the car periodically to avoid the insurance being cancelled. You really can't make it up. I was also constantly reminded in a negative way that that call was being recorded. As if I was trying to fool them but wouldn't get away with it, really poor. Don't support GoGirl or Sabre Insurance after COVID-19
Hi David, We are very sorry to see this review and would like to investigate this. Please can we trouble you to provide a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
£596.01 x 10 for a first driver. HAHAHAHA never go bye bye
Hi There, Sorry to hear we've not been competitive for you on this occasion. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk. Many thanks.
Charged £20 late payment fee, even though I spotted it and rang them straight away to pay. They said no and I have to wait for them to call and will be charged, so it didn't need to be late. Companies like this set stringent charging policies to recoup their money - so they seem cheap but aren't - once your signed up. They say they are hassle free, but now I have to worry about them not contacting me as I'm a nurse and can't take my phone on the ward, so if they can't get hold of me they will void the insurance. They say they are hassle free, as a core principal. I regret signing up.
Hi Phoebe, Sorry to hear this. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the correct policy and investigate. Thanks in advance.
When I got an insurance quote from Go Girl for my car that was much less than other quotes I was a little sceptical, but my Yorkshire blood overruled my thought processes and the idea of saving money won through, so I purchased the policy (Policy No: HIPY14PC01). Big mistake!!!! On the first day of the policy I downloaded my insurance documents from their portal and realised I had made a mistake and some how excluded commuting from the cover. No idea how that happened, but clearly it did and I had to call them to rectify the issue as I need my car to travel to work. While the support person was very helpful, I was charged £20 for the extra cover - fair enough, but then an additional £25 for amending my policy. I asked if they might be able to wave the policy seeing as I purchased the policy yesterday and I was half a day into it, but they refused and I therefore got hit with an additional £45 fee. Yes, it was my mistake, but if Go Girl want me as a future customer they should have waved the admin fee, so at the end of this policy I will not be renewing. My wife also has her car insured with Go Girl, so that will also not be renewed. Question to Go Girl? Was the admin fee of £25 really worth the loss of two insurance policies? The rip-off fees are clearly why Go Girl is able to charge lower premiums than others. I would urge anyone considering using Go Girl to check the policy charges, especially those for cancelling your policy! I considered doing this, but this was also a £45 fee! So much for a cooling off period!
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving a review and supplying your policy reference number. We are sorry to hear of the issue raised and will take a look. A member of the team will be in touch in due course. Many thanks.
Direct debit didnt went through. Not my bank fault. So I recieved an email that payment didn't went through. So I rang them to ask whats happen, answer was they not sure, so anyway when I told I want to pay. They told I will be charged for late payment it was 4 days late and it was 26£ or something. So be aware of hidden fees!
Hi Ray, sorry to hear this. In order for us to investigate and locate the correct policy please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk? Many thanks.
If I could give zero stars I would. They rip you off big time. Tried to cancel after 6 days of setting up the policy which wasn’t meant to start for another 7 days after that and said there was a cancellation fee. By Law everyone gets a 14 day cooling off period and my policy hadn’t even started so I hadn’t even been covered by them. I was still covered by another company and you can’t be covered by two policies. Firstly wanted to charge me £45 and when I questioned it reduced it to £25. Why the sudden change. ripping off some people more than others. I am also going to Citizen advice as I think it’s unfair paying for something I haven’t used and cancelling with enough notice before it even started. Will be staying clear of this company in the future and warning others of how your treated.
Hi Jordan, We are sorry to see this review. Please can you send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk and we will investigate? Thanks in advance.
Before I begin, if I could give zero stars, I would. Difficult to deal with right from the off, been with them 4 years, so I would expect some kind of appreciation when dealing with Go Girl. Just bought a new car, and merely wanted to change the car details on the policy. The new car is 7 years newer, yet wanted to charge me £521 for the privelage. Absolute clowns. They'll try and charge you for absolutely anything with regards to your policy. Never took payments on agreed date, then threatened cancellation, despite it being their error. "Give your car insurance a makeover"? Erm, no frigging thank you. Policy cancelled with immediate affect, very very disappointed. Take heed, and go elsewhere.
Hi John, Sorry to see this review and to hear of the issues you have mentioned. Thank you for your custom over the past 4 years. Please can we trouble you to send a policy number or vehicle registration to gogirlfeedback@sabre.co.uk in order for us to locate the policy record and investigate accordingly. Many thanks.
Go Girl Insurance is rated 4.4 based on 3,269 reviews