Fresh Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fresh Insurance
Read Fresh Insurance Reviews

Excellent telephone manner from the agent that I eventually got to speak to. Unfortunately after waiting in a cue for over 15 mins (so frustrating) I got put through to the reception where a young man took my phone number and said someone would ring me back.... they didn't....(doesn't breed confidence should one ever have to claim!!!) so I emailed and hey ho I got a phone call, in the end I was able to renew my policy. thanks Good quote for my insurance with special conditions. 3rd year with this company.
They were less for the same cover.
Very helpful and slick service. Friendly and effective. Thank you Alice @ Fresh!
Excellent service Ryan and his colleagues at renewals are friendly and helpful - you are all STARS!
Excellent customer service. Very friendly and efficient help when I called with a query
Spoke to a very polite and confident lad called Will Edwards, explained everything about the insurance cover and sent docs immediately. Was very unsure as we’d been with our previous insurers since 1976! Thanks Will
I had two claims on my house insurance in one year. My insurance company would not cover me at renewal. Fresh accepted me at a realistic annual premium after I explained the circumstances of both legitimate claims. Therefore, I think they're excellent, whilst my previous company's behaviour cost them a long term customer.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Love the customer service
Thank you so much! House was flooded in 2012 so too have insurance for under £500 is great. Matt Homer was excellent as I kept on asking the same questions due too my age but he was very patient with me. Fresh insurance and Matt thank you again, wonderful service.
very friendly good customer care. always happy with fresh insurance
Ryan was very helpful abd polite. Was open and honest about the level if cover i needed, offered what was best for me not the most expensive.
Spoke with Jamie, excellent service and was very helpful, thank you.
The young man scott was very helpful explaned every thing to me and he was very cheerful.
I had a long conversation yesterday with Jonathan Hunt after a bad experience. He was so helpful and was able to help me with my difficulties. I am very grateful.
Comprehensively covered needs and likely problems; clear explanation of terms; almost instant result at an excellent price.
A competitively priced policy but I found the renewal process a bit frustrating this time around. I just wanted exactly the same cover and kept saying this but of course I had to go through all the hoops and refuse all the optional extras. Fair enough but when I said I didn't want 'x', he asked why not! When I repeated that I didn't want it he asked how I would pay for things if this or that happened. That was the last straw and I'm afraid I lost my cool but it wasn't really his fault so apologies to the gentleman concerned. He was obviously going through a script. However I've never before experienced such doggedness when renewing over the 'phone and came close to abandoning the whole thing. Perhaps a 'fresh' approach needs to be taken in instances like this.
Answered queries very clearly on phone.
Very reasonable price for my House Insurance, only fault with this company is they do not send out any documentation in the post so you just have to read everything on line which I don't like. If I had of wanted documents sent out they were going to charge me £10. Puts me of a bit.
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
Following frustrations from other insurers, Fresh representative Luke Lloyd was a breath of 'fresh' air. He made the whole experience simple and straightforward. He was knowledgeable, helpful, understanding and polite.
Your advisor Matt Homer was excellent he was friendly efficient and made all the details clear. It was his attitude and professional help and attitude that 'sold' me the policy
Fresh Insurance is rated 4.22 based on 77 reviews