Fresh Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Fresh

How would you rate Fresh?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

28 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
JOHN T

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fresh in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"WOW, HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT - RIP OFF -RIP OFF-RIP OFF, UNREAL TO TREAT PEOPLE THIS WAY AND TAKE THEIR MONEY"
"ABSOULTE DISGARCE - AVOID PLEASE AND SAVE YOU MONEY AND THE STRESS THEY CAUSE YOU"
"RIP OFF - DO NO USE THIS COMPANY, THEY TOOK MY UP FRONT FEE OF £304 AND THE FOLLOWING MONTH £144 AND THEN CANCELLED MY POLICY AND THEY HAD THE CHEEK TO ASK FOR A CANCELLATION FEE, AVOID AT ALL COST"
"Kim was exceedingly helpful and professional and friendly!"
"Quick to answer the phone call. Ryan Thorpe was very helpful, explained everything clearly and thoroughly. A pleasure to deal with."
"Josh dealt with my policy this morning, very straight forward, polite and helpful. Thanks Josh."
"Clear concise handling of requirements and great savings."
"Fantastic service, careful and thorough in finding the right policy for me, helpful and a really friendly agent."
"Excellent customer service and fully understood my policy requirements"
"Rip off!! the only thing that went well was the date they fitted the black box. From then on nothing but problems for my son. They charged him extra for miles,wanted an extra £50 per month because he stayed else where a couple of nights a week due to work commitments. My son paid this because he wanted the one years no claims. He had a small bump to his car, which was no fault of his in march this year,the car was an old corsa with scrapes and a couple of dents in on it anyway when he bought it. The company phoned him and asked about it,, it was totally fine and my son clearly stated he did not want to make claim. The man on the phone said ok no problems then basically. Its coming to the end of the year and suprise suprise he got a call today about the CLAIM HE MADE IN MARCH!!! totally fuming as he has heard nothing at all about this since MARCH!! No letters or emails. And as i have said HE NEVER MADE A CLAIM!! so now he has a fight on his hands about this and i bet you all the money in the world they do not have the recorded phone call they apparently always do. Bare in mind this now NOVEMBER!!My son is a good driver, never speeded, always paid direct debits on time. Disgusting company!! Cant wait to get rid of them. I will make sure i slaughter this company on every review site i can find."
"Extremely efficient and well informed. Made the whole process as painless as possible even under difficult circumstances. Many thanks Ryan!"
"Excellent professional service by Matt. Happy to reinsure with Fresh. Thanks"
Miss Darling
Verified Reviewer
"I got a quote from Compare the Market and this came out top and they advised I call them directly to confirm all the details so I called. The woman on the phone was lovely to talk to and very helpful. She had to check with the underwriters a couple of times because I live by a river and wasn't sure how long I held my previous insurance for. She was efficient, patient, kind and friendly."
"Excellent service advisor was very helpful and explained everything in detail about my cover. Also good price"
"so so disgusted with this company.i renewed and even though it was only 2 days into my cooling off!!! period they wanted £60 to cancel...they have repeated ly took money for any little changes ive made. a real scam company dont be fooled by them"
Scott Darroch MRICS
Verified Reviewer
"Ripped off by this outfit, most unhappy about it and will be going to the Ombudsman. Ladybird and Fresh will not see me again as a customer, you know what you did and I will get my £275 worth by slaughtering you in every review site I can find. Pay up front and they will rip you off by insisting on a change to your policy which will cost you money. Funny that."
Scott Darroch
Verified Reviewer
"Everything dealt with in professional manner"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
"these people are con men stay well clear"
"A1 service many years 5 star"
Fresh is rated 3.54 based on 28 reviews