Fresh Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Fresh

How would you rate Fresh ?

"Ryan was very helpful abd polite. Was open and honest about the level if cover i needed, offered what was best for me not the most expensive."
"Spoke with Jamie, excellent service and was very helpful, thank you."
Patricia Trigg
Unverified Reviewer
"The young man scott was very helpful explaned every thing to me and he was very cheerful."
Ken Blackwell
Verified Reviewer
"I had a long conversation yesterday with Jonathan Hunt after a bad experience. He was so helpful and was able to help me with my difficulties. I am very grateful."
John Pelling
Verified Reviewer
"Comprehensively covered needs and likely problems; clear explanation of terms; almost instant result at an excellent price."
"A competitively priced policy but I found the renewal process a bit frustrating this time around. I just wanted exactly the same cover and kept saying this but of course I had to go through all the hoops and refuse all the optional extras. Fair enough but when I said I didn't want 'x', he asked why not! When I repeated that I didn't want it he asked how I would pay for things if this or that happened. That was the last straw and I'm afraid I lost my cool but it wasn't really his fault so apologies to the gentleman concerned. He was obviously going through a script. However I've never before experienced such doggedness when renewing over the 'phone and came close to abandoning the whole thing. Perhaps a 'fresh' approach needs to be taken in instances like this."
Arthur Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"Answered queries very clearly on phone."
"Very reasonable price for my House Insurance, only fault with this company is they do not send out any documentation in the post so you just have to read everything on line which I don't like. If I had of wanted documents sent out they were going to charge me £10. Puts me of a bit."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Maureen Nickson
Verified Reviewer
"Following frustrations from other insurers, Fresh representative Luke Lloyd was a breath of 'fresh' air. He made the whole experience simple and straightforward. He was knowledgeable, helpful, understanding and polite."
"Your advisor Matt Homer was excellent he was friendly efficient and made all the details clear. It was his attitude and professional help and attitude that 'sold' me the policy"
"Very pleasant young man called Matt renewed my policy by phone."
"Very efficient service when renewing policy!"
"Excellent customer service when taking out insurance. I had a slightly complicated situation, but Fresh (Luke in particular!), were extremely prompt in resolving the queries and agreeing the position - I'm very impressed!"
"Received a phone call today. Didnt go with them on this occasion. Their representative Matt was very helpful and informative."
Paul Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful and informative when negotiating my home insurance. Better than anybody else I’ve had quotes from."
"I'm not sure it's possible to review and insurance provider if you haven't made a claim. It's only when a claim is made that you can say whether you chose a good or bad provider based on the service you receive. Luckily I have not put this to the test and hope I won't have to."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Quick and easy to set up a new policy by phone. Equally quick and easy to make minor changes after the documents were sent through. Both phone calls answered without having to wait in a queue. Hope it’s the same if ever I have to make a claim."
"Fresh Insurance sales adviser, Louisa, was extremely helpful and efficient - clearly spoken and very patient in explaining everything about a complicated issue."
"Very polite and helpful advisor, cheap quote."
"WOW, HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT - RIP OFF -RIP OFF-RIP OFF, UNREAL TO TREAT PEOPLE THIS WAY AND TAKE THEIR MONEY"
Fresh is rated 4.00 based on 47 reviews