Fresh Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Fresh

Tell us how Fresh made you happy

"answer the bloody phone. its the least you can do."
"Thank you Jessica Evans for such a polished patient and very competetive quote. You have saved me £175 of much needed funds. Thanks a million !"
"Fresh were unable to take yearly payment for some reason and as I was I. Hospital they very kindly gave me a weeks grace so I could pay when I returned home This gave me great peace of mind - thank you"
"Called to amend the home insurance policy and they were extremely helpful. Amazing price too for my insurance - a full £200 saved!"
"Great to deal with very helpful and policy price was great recommend!"
"The person to whom I spoke, I think she is Chanelle, was very courteous and helpful."
"Didn’t make a note of the young man’s name but he was polite, knowledgeable, patient etc.,etc., He arranged house and contents insurance for me where others had quoted double and kept me waiting days for Underwriter’s decisions. Will be recommending to everyone I know."
"Spoke to a lady called kimberley today to discuss a new policy and she was so helpful and explained things clearly. I love good customer service and it is this that made me choose your company. Thank you kim"
"Very happy and good value for my 150 pictures"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"As far as I am concerned, the company and the face of the company, is the person that you are dealing with. Chloe Stone was that person, we had a difficult situation to deal with, solicitors were involved! Chloe was kind, understanding, patient, professional, diligent, I could go on, but you get the picture! We have eventually exchanged contracts on a property and completion is in days and I have to say, exchange of contracts may not have even happened by now, if it wasn’t for Chloe’s efforts. If Fresh have any sort of award scheme, then I think that she should be recognised, because she is a shining star. Thank you Chloe Stone"
"Excellent fast and courteous service from Jordan"
"Fantastic service from Ryan Thorpe, very polite, knowledgeable and friendly sales adviser. Helped me get the cover I needed as a foster carer with no drama."
"Dishonest - Fresh make it impossible to claim"
"very poor service, offer a 'cheap deal' but if you've had a claim or want something expensive insured, forget it, had to continually go off to speak to the underwriters leaving me waiting for an age on the phone after I had already fully filled out their long comprehensive online form, don't think they know what they are doing......"
"Luke Lloyd was patient, clear. He was knowledgeable and when he didn't know consulted the broker. It was efficient and ensured I was appropriately covered for my non standard circumstances. The quote was also the cheapest I have found."
"The policy for Home and Contents was set up yesterday with Thomas. He explained my options very clearly and gave me time to consult with my wife at one point and so Fresh became my choice."
"Best quote on MoneySuperMarket. Got through to a guy called Ryan Thorpe. I’ve never spoken to a more pleasant, knowledgeable and genuine insurance salesman in my adult life - this guy is a credit to the company. Ryan went through the policy in detail and spent time to discuss various aspects of the policy and the insurance industry more genuinely. He wasn’t pushy, and after I’d made Enquiries elsewhere I emailed him and he phoned me back in ten minutes. My faith in customer service has been restored. If anyone asks me about Home insurance - I will send them his email!. Can’t speak about the claims process (and hopefully never will have to) but their point of sale is first class! Thank you"
"Don't actually cover the important things."
"Always easy to understand over the telephone. Lovely, kind, helpful staff. Thank you for your continued covering of my household. I am very pleased with the amount I pay for coverage."
"After being told the day previous that someone would give me a call back about my insurance and not hearing anything, I ended up phoning again and speaking to Amy who offered to phone back the following morning as I was unable to spend half an hour providing my information at the time, meaning that my query would be her first job of the day. 30 pain free minutes later my insurance is sorted and paid for and i could not be happier. Amy was fantastic and explained everything to the best she could, thankyou so much!"
Fresh is rated 4.17 based on 77 reviews