Fresh Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Fresh

How would you rate Fresh ?

"The policy for Home and Contents was set up yesterday with Thomas. He explained my options very clearly and gave me time to consult with my wife at one point and so Fresh became my choice."
"Best quote on MoneySuperMarket. Got through to a guy called Ryan Thorpe. I’ve never spoken to a more pleasant, knowledgeable and genuine insurance salesman in my adult life - this guy is a credit to the company. Ryan went through the policy in detail and spent time to discuss various aspects of the policy and the insurance industry more genuinely. He wasn’t pushy, and after I’d made Enquiries elsewhere I emailed him and he phoned me back in ten minutes. My faith in customer service has been restored. If anyone asks me about Home insurance - I will send them his email!. Can’t speak about the claims process (and hopefully never will have to) but their point of sale is first class! Thank you"
"Don't actually cover the important things."
"Always easy to understand over the telephone. Lovely, kind, helpful staff. Thank you for your continued covering of my household. I am very pleased with the amount I pay for coverage."
"After being told the day previous that someone would give me a call back about my insurance and not hearing anything, I ended up phoning again and speaking to Amy who offered to phone back the following morning as I was unable to spend half an hour providing my information at the time, meaning that my query would be her first job of the day. 30 pain free minutes later my insurance is sorted and paid for and i could not be happier. Amy was fantastic and explained everything to the best she could, thankyou so much!"
"Excellent telephone manner from the agent that I eventually got to speak to. Unfortunately after waiting in a cue for over 15 mins (so frustrating) I got put through to the reception where a young man took my phone number and said someone would ring me back.... they didn't....(doesn't breed confidence should one ever have to claim!!!) so I emailed and hey ho I got a phone call, in the end I was able to renew my policy. thanks Good quote for my insurance with special conditions. 3rd year with this company."
"They were less for the same cover."
"Very helpful and slick service. Friendly and effective. Thank you Alice @ Fresh!"
"Excellent service Ryan and his colleagues at renewals are friendly and helpful - you are all STARS!"
"Excellent customer service. Very friendly and efficient help when I called with a query"
"Spoke to a very polite and confident lad called Will Edwards, explained everything about the insurance cover and sent docs immediately. Was very unsure as we’d been with our previous insurers since 1976! Thanks Will"
"I had two claims on my house insurance in one year. My insurance company would not cover me at renewal. Fresh accepted me at a realistic annual premium after I explained the circumstances of both legitimate claims. Therefore, I think they're excellent, whilst my previous company's behaviour cost them a long term customer."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Love the customer service"
"Thank you so much! House was flooded in 2012 so too have insurance for under £500 is great. Matt Homer was excellent as I kept on asking the same questions due too my age but he was very patient with me. Fresh insurance and Matt thank you again, wonderful service."
"very friendly good customer care. always happy with fresh insurance"
"Ryan was very helpful abd polite. Was open and honest about the level if cover i needed, offered what was best for me not the most expensive."
"Spoke with Jamie, excellent service and was very helpful, thank you."
"The young man scott was very helpful explaned every thing to me and he was very cheerful."
"I had a long conversation yesterday with Jonathan Hunt after a bad experience. He was so helpful and was able to help me with my difficulties. I am very grateful."
"Comprehensively covered needs and likely problems; clear explanation of terms; almost instant result at an excellent price."
Fresh is rated 4.16 based on 62 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!