Flux Direct Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend Flux Direct

How would you rate Flux Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

251 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Flux Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"It’s amazing how they just keep adding things on that they don’t make clear from the start, much cheaper to go with another company in the end"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Con! get insurance with black box that they don't fit have to pay £200 for new box (including cradle and delivery fees) for it to then register as a speeding caution as I took it off the screen too fast getting 3 cautions and them cancelling my insurance to then offer me a ridiculously cheap price compared to others just to drain more money out of you. Pathetic excuse for an insurance company, but cant do anything against them as of their sneaky escape clauses pushing the blames onto the consumer! DO NOT USE THESE EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!"
"No contact during policy being taken out.."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Never met insurance companies like this. Give you cheap quote then charge you additional even they ask your jobs and proof of mileage absolutely for everything. Don't choose this cheeky thieves."
Lisa Pearson
Verified Reviewer
"Disgusting company. Purchased learner driver insurance for my daughter paying direct debit. She passed her test after 3 and a half months. For the year they wanted £459 as we have cancelled the policy after already paying £193 they have wrote to us saying they want another £170. This will mean we have paid £364 for 3 and a half months when the full year only cost £459."
"Flux direct take my money for deposit then cancel my policy saying I did not disclose information I asked for my deposit be returned to me but they refused will never use them again"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fine quick n easy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Anthony Ramsey
Unverified Reviewer
"!!!!!!Do Not Use This Company!!!!! My box has fallen off the windscreen shortly after taking out the policy. This has happened to a lot of people please go and look at the group on facebook - "Share your experience of Adrian flux " Adrian Flux state this is the fault of the the person installing but do not offer an installation service like other companies. The cost for a replacement box is £30 and you again run the risk of the box not attaching to the windscreen properly. Adrian Flux have said the device has never been fitted properly although we have an installation message saying it was. Following a lot of research there are hundreds of these boxes coming of the windscreen and being a lot of people being charged for an exchange (yes they ask for the box back). We have paid the £30 as we have paid for the years insurance upfront and are trapped. !!!!!!Do Not Use This Company!!!!!"
"terrible company. stay well away. had to cacel my insurance after 8 weeks and got charged £346. very old fashion where nothing is done on computer and had to find all my old insurance certificates to prove no claims with my other insurance policy and company."
"very poor customer service ... £30 to have a new box as we didnt mount it on the windscreen where it blocks vision.. speeding points add up when just over limit and within 10% of limit .. just looking to rip you off !! very very expensive with many hidden charges .. DO NOT USE"
Flux Right Off
Verified Reviewer
"awful to stop them autorenewing"
"horrendous company. Give you a cheap quote to lure you in, then wallop you with hidden extras, proof of mileage, proof of job, sing a low mileage contract. staff are rude beyond belief. Absolute joke of a company, do yourself and favour and pay extra for a decent company and stay away from these thieves!"
"FluxDirect (sister to AdrianFlux) gave my boy a good price for his learner insurance. At £588 the nearest quote elsewhere was 4 figures. Problem was they were heavy handed, wanting to know exactly where he worked, how many hours, rate of pay etc. and requested proof via photocopies of wage slips. Scared to death we wouldn't inform them straightaway of his passing, they bombarded us with reminders that if we didn't, we would be breaking the law. On passing, his insurance cancelled itself, but instead of offering him a pro rata 6 months back less £100 and £30, they plucked a figure of 25% from nowhere (3 months) minus the £130. They were simply trying it on."
"Not a lot more to say which is good news"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Done my insurance online and a haven’t had any problems with this insurance company"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful when i rang explained everything very clearly"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good company to deal with ,very clear on whats covered"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Is ok. And even the price but when quoted for my insurance on a full licence is was very expensive. It was coming up around €4000. But other places my quote was £1300. Big difference"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very efficiant excellent service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"All their telephone operators seem to be able to say is "money laundering" When I closed my account with them they couldn't refund me as I'd closed the account from which I'd paid the original amount and, because of "money laundering" were not allowed to refund me to another (new) account."
Flux Direct is rated 2.71 based on 251 reviews