Flux Direct Reviews

8PM

Tell us how Flux Direct made you happy

Over a week
"Scammer alert"
Are you Flux Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Foll8wing a car accident not my fault thet have so far been brilliant happened yesterday and already called 3 times checking im.ok and sorting coutesy and work to be done on tuesday as car driveable"
"I would give no stars if I could. This is the worst insurance company ever. Don't waste your money or time with them. I installed a smart box policy with them. It was their fault for sending me faulty smartbox charger 3 times. I even paid for another one out of my own pocket. I called many times trying to resolve the problem. the team was so unhelpful. they just had a bad attitude I kept being put on hold. And to make matters worse they just decided to cancel my policy. without giving me a proper refund. I wanted to speak to manager but I was told to wait 72 hours for a call back. They robbed me from my money. They are fake. they have no professionalism at all. They give faulty products. and then blame us."
"They asked quite a few questions before they would issue my policy, something I have not experienced with other insurers. I can't comment on how good their service is regarding claims, since I haven't made one."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have dealt with flux direct a couple of times and always been satisfied with the service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I was charged nearly £100 for an adjustment to my policy. Worst experience I had with car insurers! Never again Flux direct!"
"I have received a Prompt and Professional service. The member of staff I spoke with named Gaby, was Very helpful, my issue was delt with to my complete satisfaction! Don't believe the detrimental comments, be Honest and clear about the issue, and you will receive a professional response to settle it."
"Flux are easy to deal with. I had occasion to call their customer service line and received very helpful advice on the question I asked. I would be happy to recommend them and indeed have to many of my colleagues and family"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Have been with flux a year now and pleased with the service offered so far. At the initial stage, the sales team was quite understanding to my requirement and have catered to my needs. A few months ago, my car battery went dead while I was out food shopping. I had to call their service response team. I was pleased with the respose. While waiting for the service team, I was called by the receptionist a couple of times checking up to hear if the service team has arrived. The service was personal. There price was very reasonable. Will be using them Again. Thanks. Kind regards Sinclair"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"they messed up my van insurance,, costing 600 thanks?"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Ended up more expensive than originally quoted"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Worst insurance company Iv ever had to deal with, they charge so much and even more to put more mileage on your vehicle"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"1st class service from all departments"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"The service and policy was good. The one downside was when the policy was cancelled - nearly three quarters of the time on the policy used, there was a cancellation fee and no refund - all taken into account. I would have expected some kind of refund? I certainly wouldn't have expected to have to pay any money when cancelling. There was a constant stream of emails to ensure that the policy was cancelled as soon as the driving test was passed which ensured that you were under no doubt that the policy was invalidated when the test was passed."
"very good"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Absolutely perfect to deal with and by far the cheapest highly recommend them!!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Would rather give 0 stars!! plzzzzzz Avoid, take around £300 from me keep sending each month different type issue with my insurance. plźzzzzzzzzzzz avoid thus company"
"Will not be returning! Used them with my learner insurance.. they said they’d do me the best deal when I passed.. when I passed they refused to let me have insurance with them unless I had a black box which I didn’t want. And refused to let me have my boyfriend on as 2nd driver even though he’s been driving 8 years, and has no claims.. rubbish customer service , they just do it to cover there own back!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"I think they are brilliant, and I'm very fussy, great service clearly well trained and always courteous, 5 stars"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago