Flux Direct Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Flux Direct

How would you rate Flux Direct?

285 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vanessa

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Flux Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I received a quote which was acceptable...i then paid for a full year. I was told to provide proof of no claims as they wouldn't contact previous insurer. Apparently the email sent to me from previous insurer was not enough proof. I had to prove who i was through a government website. I had to send them copies of mine and husbands driving licence. And proof of his no claims. I did all of this, and they cancelled my policy telling me i hadnt sent enough information. By the time i received the letter telling me i was not insured, i had driven the length of the country. With no insurance!!!! Ridiculous company!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Customer service is poor unable to move payments to the end of the month as most people get paid monthly . No effort to help my situation what so ever and when I explained I shall use another insurance company next time she didn't really care . Tut tut . I will be putting bad reviews on several websites until they get the message ."
"Terrible company still haven’t paid out on my claim after 6 months total value of claim £1000 so far been interviewed in person for nearly 2 hours and been interviewed on the telephone multiple times very disappointing service as I am in my 70s"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"Much to expensive it's a disgrace how much I am paying"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Flux - waiting to get endorsement no.from DVLA - I sent them everything on line including driving license etc. they said could not wait a week for this number from DVLA and cancelled my Insurance - I have had no accidents for 12 years. I filled in for a new driving license as my other one got damaged - missed a box tick and DVLA are sending me back form for box tick although I pleaded with them to tick it for me it was not important - everything was signed - even got my passport no. - There are too many people ripping people off and getting away with it. I gave Flux £500 for year - Im dreading what their going to take off me - as I am a Carer with no extra money."
"I was lied to and misled. Initially i was told i can change and make ammendments to protect my no claims. As soon as the cooling off period was over i was told we cant make any ammendments for protecting my no claims. Had i known this and if it was made clear to me i would have cancelled my policy. Feel Absolutetly cheated. Also they keep sending requests for for proof which i have sent numerous time. Bunch of imbeciles."
"A Disgrace. Once you have signed and paid for the policy you are bombarded for requests for lots of further information - driving licence, letter from employer with job title, and lots of other information they suggest that the underwriters request. If the underwriters need the information they would not have offered the policy in the first place. Slow to email back then ANAL about having information to cancel such as registration number ( already on the subject title of the email ) , time & date of cancellation ( this is on the email you are sending !!!) Just hopeless - don;t know why i bothered trying to save £10. What a nightmare"
"Awful company avoid at all cost. Terrible customer service. Please don't make the same mistake by going to this company. Go to a good company like Admiral or something."
Mr Out Of Pocket
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE A BUNCH OF CROOKS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSURED MY 'YANK TANK' ON LINE FOR THE QUOTED PREMIUM. THEN GUESS WHAT I GOT THE STANDARD DREADED 'CALL BACK' FROM FLUX. 'CUSTOMER SERVICE'S' UNFRIENDLY - UNHELPFUL STAFF THEN WAS ADVISED I HAD TO PAY AN EXTRA ( MONEY for NOTHING ) £45 PREMIUM BECAUSE OF SOME DUBIOUS ANOMALIES WITH INFORMATION NOT SUBMITTED. AS POLICY WAS NOT DUE TO GO LIVE FOR 10 DAYS I SAID I WOULD CANCEL AND TAKE BUSINESS TO A KEEN REPUTABLE HONEST COMPETITOR. I WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD HAVE A £30 EXIT CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD REFUND FOR A POLICY THAT HADN'T EVEN BEEN ISSUED YET !...............LOOKING AT OTHER CUSTOMS WHO HAVE BEEN FLEECED BY THESE CROOKS IT IS STANDARD FORM FOR THEM TO USE THIS TACTIC TO MAKE FOR DOING 'DIDDLY SQUAT'. HAD THE SAME YANK MOTOR FOR 25 YEARS AND IT HAD BEEN INSURED ( WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS !!!???? ) WITH THIS SHOWER of S*** ON AT LEAST 10 POLICIES AND THEY COULD FIND ANY RECORD OF IT EVEN FROM THE LAST POLICY IN 2016 !!!!!!!! REPORTED THESE JOKERS & CON MERCHANTS TO OMBUDSMEN AND CC LENDER."
"Worst Insurance company to deal with. Customer service is a joke, phoned for a quote on change of address, the additional premium added over £600 to the insurance the phone line died and in my following phone call the person notified me that it all has gone through and this is without my wish leaving me without any other option than to pay. Money grabbing firm."
"I chose Flux because it was by far the cheapest quote however they take a very long time to answer the phone. I have only contacted them twice and on both occasions I have been left on hold for more than 30 mins."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"WORST COMPANY I EVER DEALT WITH am a new driver looking for First Time Insurance I requested a call back to be put through to some Guy In sales that seemed like he was still In school/Collage After giving first name and Last name The customer service guy hung the phone up. Called back and asked to be put through to manger/supervisor to make a complaint had to wait 20 mins to be put through to someone was answered By a female who had a attitude from the start she told me that i cud not make a complaint as i didn't have a policy with them or a quote HOW CAN YOU GET A QUOTE WHEN THE PERSON YOU ASKED TO CALL BACK FOR A QUOTE PUTS THE PHONE DOWN) so i said that i didn't have a postcode as i was asked to have a a call back online she had a real attitude and tried talking over me so i again asked if the supervisor was going to call back to be told same thing eventually i told them in detail what they cud do with there Insurance quote in GRAPHIC DETAIL IF THIS IS AS THEY SAY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM FRIENDLY AND POLITE STAFF THEN I AM BOB DYALN I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY THE STAFF HAVE POOR ATTITUDES AND DONT SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT MOST OF THEM SEEM LIKE THEY HALF ASLEEP ANYWAY AND JUST WANNA HEAR THE SOUND OF THERE OWN VOICE WONER IF THEY HAVE A SCRIPT TO GO BY"
"Having accepted Payment in full for my policy I was then constantly pestered for "additional information". I had to log in then upload a photo of my dirving licence , answer additional questions and provide a DVLA check code. Having done all of this I continued to get emails which I assumed were incorrect as the policy was paid in full and I had provided everything. THe policy was then cancelled and I discovered it was because the "picture was too blurry". I then only received a £138 refund from a £540 policy I only had for one month as a result of THEM cancelling."
"Worst insurance company! Never ever go with this company, they scam you for thousands of pounds and leave you unable to insure with any other companies."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"SCAM: Absolute customer experience nightmare & scam Wish I had read these reviews first before taking out an insurance policy from these scammers. Similar experience to other reviews left on here: Took out an insurance policy for monthly payment, later I had an email stating I needed to prove my employment and provisional details within the week with a signed letter from my manager or policy has been cancelled. I was on the phone for over 2 hours numerous times to enquire whether they received my evidence. When they finally found my evidence, they wernt happy with just my line manager signing, and asked me to send it again, with in the existing time limit giving me only a day, if I couldn't make the deadline my policy would have been automatically cancelled and a fee of over £300 would have to be paid. I recently had to sell my car so therefore had to cancel my policy, they started pulling various fees out of the air that i owed them, admin fees, loan charges, cancellation fees etc, the total of which is over £500. To repeat the other reviews: AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"Avoid. They are not the cheapest but they are the worst"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Appalling telephone customer service. Trying to cancel my son's learner driver insurance when he passed his test I was transferred to 4 different departments. No-one could explain why they couldn't transfer me to the correct department first time. I assume it is all a scam to keep you on the phone as long as possible so they make money from the call."
"This year they put up price too much then others . I had to switched. Wonder why?"
"Very happy with servie"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very professional & understanding company.Very organised & polite & soloution finding type of customer service."
Flux Direct is rated 2.61 based on 285 reviews