Flux Direct Reviews

Flux Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

35% of reviewers recommend Flux Direct
11AM
11AM

How would you rate Flux Direct?

"Amazing phone manner. Dealt with amazingly. Couldn't fault Nel one bit - an asset to the company!"
Are you Flux Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Flux Direct receives. Reply Now
"5*****"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"Fantastic thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Beware using this company. I took learner driver policy out for my son, when i took it out i checked that i would be refunded when he passed his test as i wouldn't need the policy for the full year When he passed his test i cancelled the insurance and guess what they are chasing me for the remainder of the policy for the whole year. DO NOT USE. Complete rip off i have to pay for extra 6 months of a cancelled policy. Looking through the reviews looks like i'm not the only one. Maybe worth contacting Watchdog"
"don’t use them!!!"
"Flux are a terrible, terrible company! insured my sister knowing that she was 17 and took a payment off her to then send her an email saying they could no longer insure her because of her age. She had to either pay £1400 or £360 to cancel It. They Knew she was 17 so why insure her and happily take a payment off her to then cancel and force her to pay. They wont let her pay it and also wont let our mum pay it so it s kind of impossible. I would give 0 stars if I could. they just want your money they don't care about anything else. When we called them they avoided the questions we were asking and wouldn't explain why they did this. please stay away."
"Would give 0 stars if i could. Had insuarance for 2 months and 2 days as i have just sold my vehicle, paid £315 for the year Ask for they money back was expecting a lot more then £146 i worked out that im paying 26.25 a month so dont know where the rest of my money gone as that works out to 78.75 for 3 months. Cowboys avoid take your money and dont really care asked to speak to manager and they said he will give you a call back and I'm still waiting after 2 days pathetic  Avoid at all cost or you could be left out if pocket like i did."
"It is impossible to log on to the online account and I am not the only one as my friend has the same trouble. They keep texting me to say my black box has no charge when it has plenty aswell."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Found them on line, they gave me the best quote, when i told them i had a new address my quote went from £400 to £600, they didnt even taken any thing in considration, time driving or your age didnt matter .....I moved again and told them, they said you payments will go up from £60 pounds a month to £90 pounds... i said that was a lot...They had added another £300 to it and i only had 4 months to go..... when l check my driect debits found they had taken £200 out instead of £90 pounds as i was told .....So l called them and asked why they just said it was intrest payments.....so i said give me a final payment or settlement ....as they were goning to take £200 pounds for the next 4 months."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The worst customer experience I’ve ever had!!! We buy insurance for peace of mind on the road, however FLUXDIRECT offer no peace of mind, it is like being in a circus act trying to cooperate with them!!! Don’t make the same mistake I did."
"Flux Direct is the worst service I have experianced ever. In the begnning, setting up was good, soon I discovered I've been traped by them into buying their insurance. I've never ever experienced poor customer service like this."
"Takes forever to get through to them and they are not very flexible on policy changes and if they do let you they charge a massive premium. Will not be renewing with them when the time comes"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"READ THE REVIEWS THEN RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! (DON'T USE YOUR CAR AS FLUX DIRECT HAVE PROBABLY CANCELLED YOUR INSURANCE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EMPTY THE ASHTRAY BEFORE DRIVING!)"
"Flux Direct are terrible and the worst service I have experianced. The moment you sign up and pay for your car insurance, they will try to find a reason to charge you more due to "new information". They will then also inform you that you are not covered undtil you pay."
"I recently had my car written off when hit by uninsured driver who drove away from the accident ... on contacting flux to inform them of incident I was expecting a lengthy wait in the phone then a lengthy phone call and most of all a lengthy period of time as to when all would be sorted ...i was very wrong the call was easy rather quick and they linked me to all relevant others ( claims team ) ( salvage dealers) etc ... they sebt all details and info immediately by email / text and less than a week later they deposited my money into the bank and it had cleared ... very good and much needed assistance when I was clueless and worried by what I'm to do who to contact etc ... highly recommended"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have had my policy wih flux for 1 month. I have emailed them all the information requested 3TIMES!!!!! . still i have had a letter stating they will charge me another £97. For changes, i dont have as many no claims as i said ( i do) so my premium will increase. Honestly the hassle its causing is not worth the few quid saved. Also, keep getting emails woth no attachments that i am supposed to read carefully."
"I had an accident that wasn't my fault with a foreign driver, I thought that with her being from abroad and she was going back to Germany the next day it was never going to get sorted and I was going to be well out of pocket. having never claimed in over 20 yrs I didn't know the procedures but with Flux and all there associates I had a hire car within the day and my old land rover was back on the road within a month, like I said I haven't claimed in years so I don't know if that's a good time limit or not but it seemed bloody good to me, when I thought I was stepping through an insurance minefield that was going to take months. So great stuff really, no complaints here. Thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"This company are total crooks. Paid deposit through compare the market website. They phoned and said I had a different address, different job etc. I told them I was never a medical technician ha no idea where they got information. Never signed credit agreement. Ins was not in place and refused to return my deposit saying I had given wrong info which I hadn't. Complained to ombudsmen about them. Please never use this company."
"I received a an email stating a change of premium due to "new information" that has come to light. I was really concerned as i thought i have declared everything!! Called these cowboys and was told that it was because i had moved to a "high risk area" i was staggered.. I moved from a £250k house to £400K house that is in a small dead end street with a average resident age of 70, It is in a Small Lincolnshire town. It is that close to my old address. its postcode starts the same. When i called the "Customer Service team" i was very bluntly told this is what it is and i will need to pay £539! my policy is only £1000.00! I suspect they was cheap at the beginning and then decided to sting me to make some money. As a comparison i have another car with GoSkippy of similiar value and they charge me just £35 admin fee. AVOID THIS COMPANY. Buy cheap you buy twice and this is a cheap (in every way) company. I will take this further...."
"Initial set up was quite good, but a slighjt muddle over documents that took a little while to sort out. I was very surprised by the amount of the additional charges for adding two named drivers to the policy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago