Flux Direct Reviews

Flux Direct have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

36% of reviewers recommend Flux Direct
Telephone

How would you rate Flux Direct ?

"Luckily haven't had to claim but their helpfulness in setting up the extra insurance we needed as disabled driver were extremely good and helpful"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"I recently bought car insurance from Flux Direct , But Flux Direct where very forceful in making me cancel the insurance because my address didn't match what was on record , Which really wasn't my fault as Im homeless at the moment , My policy i only bought for £108 on Thursday 9th August 2018 was forcefully canceled by them on Friday 10th August 2018 , So i said i want a full refund as i have not driven my car because they didn't send any documents , The refund i thought was JOKE for only £44 back , I didn't even drive my car anywhere because i didn't know wether i was even insured. Flux Direct where very rude on the phone and i was on hold for over an hour getting passed around from person to person . I feel like they robbed me and there no worse than criminals."
"Disgusted with flux direct would never use their services again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with. They are incompetent and can't even process simple paperwork submitted. Recently tried to insure a car, provided all the DVLA license codes etc even the hard copies of the driving license checks. They kept asking for the same information that I kept on sending, even copied in myself but they kept of saying i was missing information. Policy was cancelled and a big bill for something I never used. PLEASE DO NOT USE AS YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED"
"very misleading in terms of quote. Answered questons accurately and then they decided they wanted to impose a 4x higher quote once i had paid the deposit. Avoid this as just cost me £75 when there are actually much cheaper insurance companies that dont back out after taking your deposit"
"Also bad experience, learner driver policy can’t be then transferred to a person who passes. Was on phone half hr, then cut off when time was 535pm when they close . Gone elsewhere for policy. Avoid at all cost. Better to be without a car. I see why there are all the bad reviews."
"The worse insurance company around"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"DO NOT USE THIS INSURANCE COMPANY !! Cancelled my policy well within the 14days apparently they have no record of my call!! And now want me to pay £435 !!!!! Absolutely disgusting please avoid I don’t want this happening to anyone else."
"A really poor service..... and cover. Very expensive insurance to go through."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Stay away from flux direct. The aim of there game is to con you out of your money. I've had my policy 2 months and already been charged 3 seperate fees of £30 (£90) for 'incorrect fitment of black box' As much as you try argue your point of it being fitted (super glued) in the position suggested. they give you 2 options - pay the £30 or cancellation of policy. You can find more professional company's with much better customer service for half the price"
"Please Stay Away From This company,You are very special Before You Buy policy after they Don't Care about you and trying to Rob you by different Methods"
"Awful company. Paid admin fee and all seemed to go through ok...sent an email saying we had to send some documentatiin which we did. They then apparently left us a voicemail saying one of the documents was insufficient...we never recieved voice mail. Today found out we have been driving uninsured since 9th July as they failed to tell us in email or letter that they had cancelled. Awful company...still trying to charge us over £30 on top of losing £100 on admin fee! Disgusting."
"A price for insurance was agreed and paid by me. Within 2 days they cancelled the policy and wanted £200 more saying I was using the vehicle for work, I told them I was not. They still cancelled and refunded the money minus £30+ and refused to give it back to me."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Waiting on a false claim against me"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Took out your special learner insurance for g/daughter paid £400.00 she passed her test after 5 months- I have been offered a refund of £28.00- when i queried/complained told to read the small print.Diabolical company.Rip off merchants."
"Bunch of tossers"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very easy to deal with, plus good first year price."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Took out learner insurance, when passed driving test, they informed us they would no longer be able to insure my son on his new full licence, so would cancel policy and refund any monies. It ended up with the refund they gave us, charging £300 for less than 2 months of insurance!!!!!!!!! And apparently nothing they can do about it!!!!!!!"
"WARNING DO NOT USE THIS INSURANCE COMPANY!!!!! Do not use these guys!!!!!! I took out a insurance policy for my car and it got cancelled within 5 days never had any reason why they cancelled my policy. so i decided to take out insurance with a new company then they decide to re-insure my car without telling me. I then rang them to cancel my policy as i have taken out a new insurance and they charged me £182 when they cancelled it in the first place with no reason at all then have the cheek to re insure my car. Absolute joke WARNING DO NOT EVER USE THIS INSURANCE COMPANY I WILL BE WRITING THIS REVIEW EVERYWHERE!!"
"It all started badly when I bought the car insurance before reading the reviews. To be honest the customer service team were lovely to speak to but the whole thing seems dodgy. I decided to cancel the insurance and I was charged more than a months fee though I had the policy for less than the 14 days cooling off period."
Flux Direct is rated 2.58 based on 315 reviews