First Insurance Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend First Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate First Insurance ?

"The adviser polina was very helpful, she sorted all the problems in a matter of 10 minutes where the others was keep given me the rong information and the next day was the same issue. They should have done things going instead of just sending a email and don’t knowing why to ask and who to ask and instead of asking my other insurance provider for it as I gaved their details months ago."
"FIRST INSURANCE!? All I can say is...... It’s THE WORST company."
"Con men. Cancelled a policy 1 month in without notice. Was told policy would be cancelled within 2 days by email on a Saturday morning. Their offices not open it would be too late to do anything. Claimed it was cancelled because hadn’t provided a marriage certificate which they claimed they requested but had no email or texts etc requesting this, plus what the hell do they need that for. Already had all necessary proof of address etc. Basically came to the point where they said there was nothing could be done except open a new policy and would loose almost the entire deposit after fees, meaning I paid £400 for 1 months insurance. Totally convinced that this was entirely deliberate in order to scam the deposit from us. Not taking this lying down and will be pursuing through all means possible. Total con. Furious"
"Sent me documents and charged me for cover they never put in place, fraud"
"First insurance is always willing to help their customers at all time. And if you’re going through financial crisis their there to help."
"Easily the worst customer service EVER, got everything wrong and even after my cover expired they tried claiming money from my account. Gave me one price then added things I didn't want. NEVER EVER AGAIN EVER!"
"Terrible customer service, try to rip you off at every opportunity."
"Total rip off. Was insured for 3 weeks and cancelled. I paid £400 deposit. The underwriters only charged £118 for the period on cover and first insurance took the rest in fees/charges. And are now chasing me for another £150 threatening with court action. Avoid at all costs. Terrible company"
"Avoid at all cost. First was the cheapest insurer on a comparison website. Had to phone prior to starting policy, that should’ve told me then that this wasn’t right (never had to do this in the many years I’ve used the comparison website). The female on the phone tried every tactic to sell me legal cover. When she finally realised I wasn’t going to take it, she then told me my excess would be different than that quoted. I told her that wasn’t what I was quoted for. The females mode suddenly changed from terrible to absolutely shocking. She stated that “I take you don’t want the insurance then”. Can’t believe we still manage to get this customer service in this day and age. You have been warned."
"Happy birthday John"
"Excellent and professional customer service from Sam. He was able to spot a small mistake in the application that could have increased my premium. He also found me even cheaper quote the on the website. Definitely, it is is worth talking to them after your application on line."
"The company think they have a clame on your no clames that you have built over the years an will not give you prof of them to insurer another car whilst still having a insured car with them at the same time the company is a complete joke"
"Very poor customer service, charge you for EVERYTHING wont be using ever again"
"Everything was fine to begin with, until 1 week into the insurance they send me a letter saying i owe an extra £500 to my premiums because i gave the wrong pass date on my licence. Even though i phoned them up to tell them to listen to the conversation with the sales rep and that he purposely put the wrong details to get money out of me. Then when they never phoned me back about it i cancelled my insurance before the 14 cooling period and they then again try and take extra money off me until i called out the guy on the phone for lieing. Shocking! stay away."
"Got insurance from them one month back, although there was only one claim on my last policy with last insurer and that was settled with them, first insurance try to get more money saying that your claim is not been settled and you have to pay extra 160.00 for policy amendment. Really dont want to go with them next year."
"aaaaaaaaaaaaa"
"After using brokers for many years to insure my vehicles i went on a comparison site, after reviewing quotes i decided to take out a policy with First Insurance. I had never used them before and after giving all the relevant information to a helpful staff member and paying i realised a few days later that i had given the wrong commencement date of June 1st instead of May 29th. I telephoned First Insurance to notify them of my mistake and spoke to a lovely lady named Georgia who promised to look into the matter and call me back which she did a short time later and told me that a colleague named Michael would phone me very soon to rectify the problem. He called about 15 minutes later and resolved the situation meaning i was able to use my vehicle from May 29th. I was very impressed with the efficiency of both these members of staff as well as the first person i spoke to and have no hesitation in recommending First Insurance to friends and relatives."
"Got the quote from Gocompare for 1008.79 for FIRST FOR INSURANCE. When called the company next day they asked for £1640. Totally rip off. Spoke to the manager and without any help. Please do not waste your time with these cheaters and liars. They will show less price on gocompare and then when you call them the price will go sky high. I will now speak to gocompare regarding this. They should allow such a company on their website. Good luck people"
"my dear sr or mad; I am very happy whith person I been spooking shis very suity and very cain to me shi been explane very well and friendly thank you so mash"
"Last year in October 2017 had in incident I came to you , your company not help me"
First Insurance is rated 3.48 based on 217 reviews