Express Insurance Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Express Insurance

How would you rate Express Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

40 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sheff928

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Express Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I took out online insurance through a comparison site, got no acknowledgement email, found that they had taken the premium ***twice*** from my bank account despite me having spent 45 mins on the phone to tell them that it was pending. The money still went out the next day, and I have just spent 30 mins hanging waiting for customer services to answer. Eventually got through by calling the 'new quotes' line to hear that it would take 3-5 working days to be refunded - yet there was no problem with them taking the payment immediately TWICE!!! I was then going to cancel but found it would cost £25 for the privilege - even before my docs have arrived. I wouldn't go near them again to be honest..."
"do not use as they are thieves and take money out your bank account with out your consent be very carful as I am now going to court about them"
Pablo Teixeira
Unverified Reviewer
"I was sent a letter on 20th June 2016 to advise me that my insurance would be automatically renewed on the 12th July 2016, and there was nothing I need doing; when I called yesterday just to make sure everything was done smoothly, I was told that I had no insurance as it expired on the 12th July, so the adviser quote me a new premium in much higher price to the one stated on the letter originally sent, I had no choice but renew as I was out and couldn't arrange another insurance yesterday. unprofessionalism is an understatement with Express Insurance. bad service and unreliable, not what you expect from a insurance company!"
"My 17 year old son got insured for his moped, he simply stopped paying as his bike was off the road, no documents were signed , he should have told them but he's 17 right. They are now threatening to sell his debt to a collection agency, it's for £160, I explained the situation to them but less than interested they seem to get off on threatening kids DO NOT GO NEAR THESE CHARLITANS!"
"Quick and easy claim service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Don't ever transfer your policy to another car mid way thru your policy as they won't inform your bank, accuse you of cancelling the DD and cancel your insurance! Avoid at all costs!!!!!!"
"Excellent service. No complaints"
"Very good"
"Very good"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Found service and communications poor so decided to cancel policy as i was worried what would happen if I did need them to perform in the event of a claim. It then got even worse and I am still trying to sort out the financial side."
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Quick simple straight foward and knowledgable. Did'nt try to push other products highly reccomended"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Not a good company. Extra charges at the start of the policy, mistakes during the policy, miss-leading verbal quotes when I changed my car. Massive increase on the renew quote (I got it 500% cheaper elsewhere) and although I ran my policy to the end and never missed a payment now demanding a payment for an outstanding balance of £10.55. A joke from start to finish, please avoid,"
"Excellent service very helpful"
(Motorbike Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very easy and clear a pleasure to do business with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent service in all just dissapointed that the renewal quote was high so went on the comparison site and got a lower quote from the same company for less so u couldn't you do it cheaper in the first instance."
"Good"
"No problems.all ok"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Can NEVER log in to my online account (the site is pointless)- They have messed up payments and my insurance more than once - I shall not be renewing my policy with this company! i am now on my 5th complaint with them about my direct debit - they can't seem to get it right, and the communication is just useless."
"Thank you very much"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good company very competitive quotes"
Express Insurance is rated 3.63 based on 40 reviews