Esure broker Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Esure broker

How would you rate Esure broker?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Colin
Very good service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Esure broker in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"A few problems with documentation at first, but lady at ensure was very helpful and after she contacted my previous insurer we sorted the problem. They were very good and kept me informed. I must admit I was a little worried for a time, that they would cancel my policy. The problem was down to a change of address at the same time as a change of vehicle."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"My car was damaged while in Manchester. I made a claim against the other driver and was told to have a hire car while mine was in the garage. All fine until my insurance renewal when I had lost all my no claims bonus without being informed or told this might happened. I was disgusted with the service I received as the accident was not my fault and I wasn't even in the car. I will never use this firm again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Spent 2 hours on hold one sure way to lose a customer"
"My husband had gone out and was checking his email only to find his car insurance with Esure broker had lapsed and they had not renewed. He had received all the documentation and his premium had not increased by much so he decided to go with it. The note said the do not do anything and you will automatically be renewed. He immediate got on to the co and when he was finally answered a very snotty young man without even a Good morning said systems are down and we can't do anything without even hearing my husband and his problem my husband tried to explain and the man said we could not process the payments. But no one from the co had bothered to contact us to let us know they just let it lapse. The young boy then said the premium would increase now anyway. Husband was furious and drove the mile home uninsured was mortified and now trying to sort alternative insurance. DO NOT USE SCAMMERS!"
"E Sure cancelled my insurance . I paid the premium in full for a year, but unknown to me, was running around without insurance for 3 months. They said they had sent me letters but I never received any, they couldn't phone me or E mail me. I have this stigma hanging over for ever. I wouldn't use them at all."
"The broker was very empathetic however I was dissappointed when advising of an accident because . I assumed I was speaking to someone who could sort the claim out for me only to find I had been directed by the broker to an intermediate company first who were a car hire company not the insurance company. I felt this was not made clear and a waste of my time and should have not been prioritised before the claim and details to the insurance company were took. Consequently I would not recommend because of this experience."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"Unable to contact this company as they insist on a very costly phone call being the only way to communicate with them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was unable to get in contact with Esure to re new my policy either by phone or online."
"Not recommended"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Esure Broker charged us a £65 cancellation fee which was not in the original documentation. (Our car died - it was old, so we had to cancel.) To contact customer services they ask you to phone a no. which charges 5p a minute. They don't answer in a hurry. I wrote a letter (not wanting to incur a huge phone bill waiting to get through and then talking to some poor call centre person who has no idea why I've been wrongly charged.) The letter was not answered and after just the single request for £65 it was escalated to a debt collection agency and increased to £139. When we heard from debt collection company, I tried esure broker's customer services by email copying my letter that had been ignored. They replied with a pat answer saying the fee was £65. We decided it's not woth the hassle, so to pay the £65, but post suitable reviews. They say you should ring the same no. to pay, which I tried but gave up after a few minutes on hold incurring fees, so I've posted a cheque. Hope that works. If not I will escalate to Financial Ombudsman. We did have one claim and that was dealt with OK, but that's down to Covea, the insurers, rather than the broker."
"I would like to say good mangment"
clear_communications
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"I have not needed to make contact with essure so I cant comment."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago