eCar Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend eCar

How would you rate eCar?

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about eCar in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Quotation was not clear and there we loads of additional excesses added into policy that did not appear in the quote. I don't think I would renew with these again- you get what you pay for."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I found customer service very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"best car insurace i been with"
"Very good :)"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
"I thought I was getting a good deal looking at a comparison site. Contacting e car by telephone was really expensive and time wasting. The car insurance was not that much cheaper in the long run + I wished I had stayed with same Direct Line Insurance Company. I spent ages and lots of telephone bills trying to contact e Car. I did not fully understand which documentation they wanted. It was very stressful sending copies of documents from pictures from my mobilephone to the computer and then by e mail to e Car in the specified time. I have not made a claim and anticipate it would be very difficult."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Average experience but high add on costs"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Problem with forwarding No Claim discount entitlement."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"When a bought my insurance the day I wanted to start it it didn't kick in till 3.30pm but it should have kicked in at midnight"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Can not say to much as luckily have not had to call on them so far, but am pleased so far."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Trouble getting through to customer services on the phone would never use this company again ru bish"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Emailed them to change my policy but they refused and said I had to ring them but at £1.00 a minute I wasn't prepared to do this! Ripoff"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Horrible experience dealing with E-Car. Very expensive phone rates to contact customer service, kept on hold for over 15 minutes. They doubled my premium and then refused to relook at my documents. I'll be switching to another company asap. I chose them because they were the cheapest - NEVER AGAIN!"
"it was all very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very helpful easy to understand and very friendly"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was stationary in my car .a 3rd party pulled up on osf with left hand indicator on to get into my lane .the same said 3rd party drove into me .when I finally got to speak to someone.after explaining what happened.they offer me 50/50 .on the phone it was like they were the other persons insurance the way they spoke to me .think they are scared of Churchill insurance."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very helpful and quick. Excellent."
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I took out einsurance for the first time and would never do it again.I have had a complete nightmare trying to get hold of them.If you need to speak with them it is all on premium rate numbers with automated messages that bring you round in circles. There is no communication and they never phone back. They just tell you to speak with the underwriter and sometimes it is for something the underwriter needs them to answer.As regards my claim I don't think they are aware of how its progressing or more to the point couldn,t care less as they have been paid their premium."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"I Can say E car insurance is a top company the sorted my policy out very quick and I Received my document in very quick time."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Absolutely terrible company avoid at all costs !!"
eCar is rated 3.31 based on 26 reviews