EasyInsure Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend EasyInsure

How would you rate EasyInsure ?

"Never been so happy to write a review. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with and heard similar stories from many people, I tried to cancel the policy before it was due to start and was refused and fobbed off for over a month so that they could charge me for that month. I had to go to consumer advice to get a letter put together demanding a refund as they where breaking the law with long distance selling and not providing any documents. Avoid at all costs, remember people you have been warned. Sooner they are shut down the better only picked them as they where a local company-never been so sorry I'm my life Thanks for reading and only hope I save other people the hastle of dealing with these people. Mark Campbell"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Absolutely abysmal. Avoid at all costs. Looks very attractive at the sign up stage but thereafter is a nightmare. Contacting these people is nigh on impossible. Awful!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"terrible experience, was told this due to my account being flagged for spot checks finished with additional documents being requested in order to for-fill there admin inspection this was regardless of the fact that it was seriously inconvenient to me the customer never again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"avoid at all costs, impossible to contact, don't return calls or e mails worst experience of my life!"
"An absolutely awful experience! I'm writing to the Insurance Ombudsman about this shower! They don't read their emails by their own admission and their procedures for dealing with customers are woefully inadequate. The Sales people do the best they can but are constrained by very poor systems. I have two policies with these people and just hope I never have an accident because I'll probably not claim so I don't have to try and deal with them!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"very easy to buy from and prompt with all details"
clear_communications
customer_service
easy_to_buy
providing_your_documents
"Wouldn't use them at all again."
EasyInsure is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews