Done Deal Insurance Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Done Deal Insurance

How would you rate Done Deal Insurance?

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Samantha Smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Done Deal Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Samantha Smith
Unverified Reviewer
"Called to cancel my car insurance and after three failed calls (two when "the systems were down" and one where I spoke with someone who didn't actually work for Done Deal but was just fielding their calls) I finally got hold of someone who told me the cancellation fee was £50. A few days later I got a letter saying I owed an additional £86 for various fees/extras/interest etc which I was not told about. After an angry phonecall to Done Deal, I spoke to someone who made it clear they couldn't have cared less and I'd essentially have to pay almost 3 times what I was originally quoted to cancel the policy. I'm currently arguing this with them. All in all, terrible customer service and if you want to cancel your policy, you're stung for every kind of made-up fee you can think of. They may seem cheap at first, but there's a reason. I shudder to think what it would have cost me to make a claim wiht them. Avoid at all costs!"
"Rip off. £828 compared to £230 elsewhere. Poor customer service."
Philip Morris
Verified Reviewer
"Terrible customer service. If you want to change, cancel or do anything to your policy there is a charge. £25 to change the vehicle plus interest on any remaining monthly instalments. £50 cancellation fee. Do not use this broker."
"Called through and talked to a girl in renewals and when i talked about cancellation she cold transferred me into a lengthy queue after promising she would warm transfer me so i didn't have to explain the situation again. Very poor customer service! I dont like being lied to because she couldnt be bothered to do her job properly. Would not recommend this place on that experience!"
"Only down side is one payment was late n the stung me a late payment charge, I could understand if I was always late but it was once and I pre warned them it was going to be late,"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very clear,quick and efficient and good value"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"all documents sent by email, if needed. Good service and competitive price"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Was easy to buy my policy on line but had trouble downloading it,so I asked them if they could send me it and they did within 2 days. Very good service up to now."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Good experience with Done Deal. Hope when its time to renew it will be as easy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very happy with the service provided."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago
"i would never use this company again."
Hannah Bayley
Unverified Reviewer
"what a rip off. poor customer service. rubbish employee named carly twigg. why she has a job? dont use this insurance they will rip you off!!!!!!!!!"
providing_your_documents
"I have no problems with done deal everythink ok."
providing_your_documents
"Very good car insurance co."
providing_your_documents
"Found to be the cheapest. Ones going for me at the time good communication spoke to few of the staff over last few months very helpful and courteous."
providing_your_documents
"Ripp off charges worse than any banks."
providing_your_documents
"A good insuruce provider."
providing_your_documents
"I only had one problem n that was my on line account would never let me long in."
Done Deal Insurance is rated 3.50 based on 18 reviews