Dial Direct Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Dial Direct

How would you rate Dial Direct?

253 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very good service

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dial Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good service"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Really good except if you have a late payment it's a £15 charge witch I don't agree with apart from that excellent"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"a problem occurred regarding an accident that was assigned to me but my partner had it and the company despite been given evidence from their insurance would not accept it and my premium is high because of it."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi,
We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. Please can you send your Full Name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk so we can investigate this for you.
Many Thanks,
"All good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi,
Thank you for your 4 star review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the service we have provided.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"Left Direct-Line in July 2017 after being told that a change of vehicle with current insurer meant a premium increase of nearly £100 No attempt to find me another broker, so declined renewal. Got re-insured with Swinton for about £100 p.a. cheaper. (i.e. about the same as original premium with DL prior to vehicle change) Other than that no problems at all but disappointed at lack of business sense to try and keep a customer. Seemed only to happy to let me go."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi,
Apologies we were not competitive for you on this occasion and for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any further concerns please send your Full Name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk and we will see what we can do to help.
Kind Regards,
Dial Direct Social Team.
"Apart from taking out the policy apart from requesting they re send my policy documents I have had no need to contact them"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi,
Thank you for your 4 star review. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
If you have any further concerns please send your Full name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk so we can see what we can do to help.
Kind Regards,
Dial Direct Social Team.
"When I joined Dial Direct I couldn’t believe how good the premium was. I have not had to make a claim but I think it would be handled very well"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi,
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear we have provided you with a policy at a competitive price.
We look forward to your continued custom.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"As a new customer with D.D.happy they answered all my questions I was happy to change to D.D"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Antony,
Thank you for your 4 star review. We are pleased to hear we were able to assist you with your policy.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"My van insurance went up,almoust double without any warning or asking for my permision on renewal !I payed their monthly fee and then next day i decided to cancel my policy.I got no refund for that money + i have to pay them 50 gbp cancelation fee.I won't recomend !"
"Always saying my password don’t match the login and never sends emails to reset."
"Hi I found the company very professional and easy to use ,the direct contact with the company was pleasant and very well organised"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The service I received was very efficient and smooth, without a problem and I will be renewing my policy with them in the near future."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"This company raised the insurance without a prior notice, now I pay twice as when the insurance was concluded."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"no more than what i would expect"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have found Dial Direct to be totally professional, considerate , efficient and easy to deal with. When you have had a scary experience such as a motor accident, they put you at ease and talk you through the procedure in a calm and reassuring manner. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend them"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Absolutely no help. I had to deal with underwriter direct. Dial Direct also failed to provide my proof if no claims bonus."
"very disappointing company"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"satisfied"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"the only reason i cancelled my policy was that i changed my vehicle to a new model i asked dial direct to provide ongoing cover for me , the quote they gave me was £280.00 more than alternative providers so i changed to RAC , i was disappointed to note when i went online after i changed that on a comparison website with my details entered Dial Direct were actually cheaper !!! and with the same underwriter !!! . This is very frustrating for me as a customer and Dial Direct lost my business ! leaves me as customer thinking that Dial Direct were profiteering at the expense of an existing client ! couldnt fault their service while i was a customer other than being charged a penalty for cancelling my policy ."
"spam spam"