Dial Direct Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Dial Direct

How would you rate Dial Direct ?

"Called to change my name as I got married and they explained I would need a brand new policy!!!! Which I thought was weird! New policy meant that I would be £15 extra per month! !! Def won't be using dial direct again"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Laura,
We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience and we would like to look into this. Please can you send your Full Name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk so we can see what we can do to help.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"very helpful and easy to fill in all the forms etc , all done in no time"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Gerald,
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear you have had an easy journey with us when setting up your policy.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"Difficulty in getting policy cover from old car onto new, lady come through in the end after much conversation. Thing I not understand was increase on monthly payments which I thought were high, considering it was a group 6 vehicle, I realized the I would pay extra for change of cover to new vehicle. I not have long before Insurance will be due again, so it will be Go Compare...Thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
In order for us to look into this for you, please can you send your Full Name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgoup.co.uk so we can see what we can do.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"Not yet had to claim but Ok"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi,
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience.
We look forward to your continued custom.
Sophie.
"Hi just to say diAl direct was a third of the price of other insurance companies."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
HI Geoff,
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear we have provided you with a policy at a competitive price.
"Very good service"
Hi,
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service we have provided.
Sophie.
"Really good except if you have a late payment it's a £15 charge witch I don't agree with apart from that excellent"
Hi Christopher,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to further improve our services.

Keri
"a problem occurred regarding an accident that was assigned to me but my partner had it and the company despite been given evidence from their insurance would not accept it and my premium is high because of it."
Hi,
We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. Please can you send your Full Name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk so we can investigate this for you.
"All good"
Hi,
Thank you for your 4 star review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the service we have provided.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"Left Direct-Line in July 2017 after being told that a change of vehicle with current insurer meant a premium increase of nearly £100 No attempt to find me another broker, so declined renewal. Got re-insured with Swinton for about £100 p.a. cheaper. (i.e. about the same as original premium with DL prior to vehicle change) Other than that no problems at all but disappointed at lack of business sense to try and keep a customer. Seemed only to happy to let me go."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi,
Apologies we were not competitive for you on this occasion and for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any further concerns please send your Full Name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk and we will see what we can do to help.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"Apart from taking out the policy apart from requesting they re send my policy documents I have had no need to contact them"
Hi,
Thank you for your 4 star review. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
If you have any further concerns please send your Full name, Date of Birth and Postcode to socialresponders@bglgroup.co.uk so we can see what we can do to help.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"When I joined Dial Direct I couldn’t believe how good the premium was. I have not had to make a claim but I think it would be handled very well"
Hi,
We look forward to your continued custom.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"As a new customer with D.D.happy they answered all my questions I was happy to change to D.D"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Antony,
Thank you for your 4 star review. We are pleased to hear we were able to assist you with your policy.
Dial Direct Social Team.
"My van insurance went up,almoust double without any warning or asking for my permision on renewal !I payed their monthly fee and then next day i decided to cancel my policy.I got no refund for that money + i have to pay them 50 gbp cancelation fee.I won't recomend !"
"Always saying my password don’t match the login and never sends emails to reset."
"Hi I found the company very professional and easy to use ,the direct contact with the company was pleasant and very well organised"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"The service I received was very efficient and smooth, without a problem and I will be renewing my policy with them in the near future."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"This company raised the insurance without a prior notice, now I pay twice as when the insurance was concluded."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"no more than what i would expect"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I have found Dial Direct to be totally professional, considerate , efficient and easy to deal with. When you have had a scary experience such as a motor accident, they put you at ease and talk you through the procedure in a calm and reassuring manner. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend them"
Dial Direct is rated 4.05 based on 258 reviews