Devitt Customer Service Reviews

Devitt have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

87.65%
Industry Average
" great service never had a problem. reasonable quotes and a insurer you can trust. They also have given me lots of perks while being with them such a discount codes for motorbike gear which is very good and help on even selling my bike. perfect service up to now will continue to use! never needed to contact there customer service so i am unable to give a fair review on customer service. But on the company great. "
posted 1 year ago - David Evans
" Great price. Great service and friendly helpful staff. Great range of services. "
posted 1 year ago - Nick Newton
" Hussle free and cheap prices. Helpful customer service "
posted 1 year ago - Andy
" Sleek onboarding, good info package and competitive pricing. Responsive and competent customer service when needed. Highly recommended. "
posted 1 year ago - Matteo
" Devitt is The best bike insurer out there! Very competitive prices with a great range of deals. Devitt is the only company I can get road recovery included in my deal with my 22 year old bike. Very friendly customer service. Very happy customer 😊 "
posted 1 year ago - Rick
" Excellent service, attentive staff, and the price was the best on the market. You should always consider Devitt as they have been in the industry for years and know the clients and their needs. Keep up the good work! "
posted 1 year ago - Matt
" The price was very competitive, and the customer service agent was friendly. Unfortunately, I then received threatening emails and a letter, suggesting I had not sent my licence and no claims info, (I had) This needed a prolonged call from me as they ignored my emails. .Resolved but I'm hoping I don't need the claims department. "
posted 1 year ago - Neil
" quick and easy service "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Very reasonable service from helpful friendly staff. Couldn't be more pleased. "
posted 1 year ago - Jason