Coverbox Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Coverbox
Telephone

How would you rate Coverbox ?

"Stop Don't Insure with Cover Box They are Cover up Hey customers read this before getting a cover from Cover Box, They are there to extort money and would not have your interest . They give you one quote and then add up several hidden charges when they find a loop hole in your application. When you try to cancel they will charge you 60 pounds and add up other charges to ensure they take the best from you. Customers can't speak to managers to resolve issues unless if they need you to pay more money A dragon Den"
"This was my first year of insurance and I feared it would be difficult and someone would try to rip me off. But I've been pleasantly surprised with coverbox, easy to buy, helpful staff, easy box installation, easy to use website. I don't have a bad thing to say really!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I’m currently disputing a £50 charge from CoverBox I had an appointment with them on the 14th of July at anytime in the morning. The appointment was for a engineer to fit a black box device to my car. I completely intended on keeping this appointment and stayed in till 1pm. However, I missed a phone call around 9am but I didn’t see this missed until later. CoverBox have a second number for me which is my partners number for if I can’t get to the phone as I have a toddler and a two month old I’m not always available. I’m basically being charged £50 for missing that phone call. I was informed on the phone and I agreed that I would be charged if this appointment was missed which is why I didn’t want to miss it. I disputed the charge because I was told that the engineer had called my phone once, left me a voicemail, rang my bell and waited outside for around 20 minutes. I have never had a voicemail option set up on my phone (and I believe that I can get that verified by my phone provider). He did not call my bell because I was in and either me or my partner would have heard it. And I just feel like if the engineer had been outside for 20 minutes, why didn’t he call me again? I do believe he was there but him calling my bell and leaving me a voicemail is a out right LIE. Also, why take a second phone number from me if it doesn’t get used? A lot doesn’t add up here. How do I know that he didn’t just ring and put the phone down immediately thus not giving me enough time to get to my phone? I feel I’ve been treated unfairly by them! They’ve taken the engineers side (who just couldnt be bothered in my opinion) over a loyal customer. From my part, I kept to our agreement and I waited in for him! I’m only guilty of not calling the unknown number back which I’m sorry, is not my job to do. I’m unemployed on benefits with two babies and £50 is a lot of money for us and the response I got was “well, it’s still chargable” Disgusting! Don’t trust!"
"Satisfied with Coverbox"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I didn't mind having the box in my car . It helped me to stick to the speed limit."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I am driving since 15 years . This is by far the worst car insurance company I have come across. They allure with slightly cheaper package but essentially are cons trying to get extra money for other things, They simply won’t leave you and let you drive in peace .. keep sending emials threatening to cancel your policy Please don’t go with them as they are really bad infcat worse"
"I had taken out Insurance with Coverbox on Wednesday 30 May 2018 because I thought it was a good deal. However coverbox wanted to install a black box in my car and contacted me the following day. I did not return the call because I still needed time to think whether I wanted a black box installed. However on the 1st June I received a disturbing email from the Anti-fraud dept asking me to contact them immediately. It is only 3 days I have taken out insurance with coverbox and I am disgusted that Coverbox have involved the Anti-fraud squad. DO NOT TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH COVER BOX AND HAVE A BLACK BOX INSTALLED IN YOUR CAR ITS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF CLOSE SURVEILLANCE SOCIETY."
"The worst insurer I have come across. Don't take their cover, they are a cover up company. The black box installation was a disaster. They damaged the glove box lock and panels on the passenger side. Upon complaining, cover box didn't own it up. Three months later, they called us to mention that the black box wasn't fitted properly and wanted to install it again. The installer told us the previous installation was shoddy and that the damages were because of ineptitude. He took pictures and said he will forward it to the insurer. We wrote again and asked cover box to admit that they damaged the interior of our car. They wrote back saying that they consulted the installer and have decided that everything was done properly. No one ever inspected the car, between Cover box and the installer they just decided they are not to blame., over a phone perhaps.We are now taking it to the Financial Services Ombudsman."
"Keep charging admin fee for ever little thing, money making machine. Constant emails, Keep threatening to cancel the policy. So far very stressful experience."
"Looks more like a scam. Initially offered a good price, an on the second day ask almost to duble the cost. Canceling the policy on the second was 50! pounds, plus i had to pay ridiculous 3 pounds for one day of insurance. The call center is almost always busy. I would definitely not recommend it."
"At first appears cheap but after the first month they cancel for any reason possible and try to get a massive deposit again."
"n/a"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"One of the best car insurance out there.."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago