Coverbox Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Coverbox

How would you rate Coverbox ?

Barbara Webley
Verified Reviewer
"I had taken out Insurance with Coverbox on Wednesday 30 May 2018 because I thought it was a good deal. However coverbox wanted to install a black box in my car and contacted me the following day. I did not return the call because I still needed time to think whether I wanted a black box installed. However on the 1st June I received a disturbing email from the Anti-fraud dept asking me to contact them immediately. It is only 3 days I have taken out insurance with coverbox and I am disgusted that Coverbox have involved the Anti-fraud squad. DO NOT TAKE OUT INSURANCE WITH COVER BOX AND HAVE A BLACK BOX INSTALLED IN YOUR CAR ITS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF CLOSE SURVEILLANCE SOCIETY."
"The worst insurer I have come across. Don't take their cover, they are a cover up company. The black box installation was a disaster. They damaged the glove box lock and panels on the passenger side. Upon complaining, cover box didn't own it up. Three months later, they called us to mention that the black box wasn't fitted properly and wanted to install it again. The installer told us the previous installation was shoddy and that the damages were because of ineptitude. He took pictures and said he will forward it to the insurer. We wrote again and asked cover box to admit that they damaged the interior of our car. They wrote back saying that they consulted the installer and have decided that everything was done properly. No one ever inspected the car, between Cover box and the installer they just decided they are not to blame., over a phone perhaps.We are now taking it to the Financial Services Ombudsman."
"Keep charging admin fee for ever little thing, money making machine. Constant emails, Keep threatening to cancel the policy. So far very stressful experience."
"Looks more like a scam. Initially offered a good price, an on the second day ask almost to duble the cost. Canceling the policy on the second was 50! pounds, plus i had to pay ridiculous 3 pounds for one day of insurance. The call center is almost always busy. I would definitely not recommend it."
"At first appears cheap but after the first month they cancel for any reason possible and try to get a massive deposit again."
"n/a"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"One of the best car insurance out there.."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 years ago