Collingwood Reviews

Collingwood have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices. Full Insights

72% of reviewers recommend Collingwood
6PM
6PM

marketing@collingwood.co.uk

Collingwood House
Earl Grey Way

How would you rate Collingwood ?

"One of the best insurance companies I have been through, customer service and responses are always on time everything you need is on the portal being a young driver I am on the young driver scheme would recommend and looking forward to staying with them for a few more years and hope for a good renewel quote!"
"Just received a letter saying my insurance is being canceled through no actual fault of my own. Emails went into my spam box. So now I am 1000 that I haven't got down if they do cancel my policy."
Good Morning,

Could you please contact us ASAP as we would not have cancelled your insurance without trying to contact you on the email address(es) and phone number(s) held on your account.

As I'm not sure which product you are referring to please visit www.collingwood.co.uk/contact-us
"ZERO STARS, My Grandaughter insured with this co for 1,700 on passing her test, 3 months ago, my Grandson passed his test 3 days ago and was quoted 4,120, they both live in the same area, same cars, how can they justify a difference of 22,420 pounds. What a rip off."
Morning Gill,

I'd like to thank you for getting a quote to stay with us it's just unfortunate that on this occasion we were unable to give you a competitive quote.

There are many variables in insurance underwriting and it is very likely the underwriting criteria changed within the 3 months. Unfortunately, as a broker, this is beyond our control. Hopefully, you managed to get a similar price elsewhere.
"Good until you have a claim. They will not accept indemnity and make excuses that you've not reported on time. Record all calls and make a note of names. AVOID at all costs"
Thanks for your review. I'm afraid we are unable to identify you from the details within the review.

Please feel free to call us on 0345 370 0008 (local rate) or email claims@collingwood.co.uk. A member of our claims would be happy to discuss any issues you may have had.
"the worst insurance company ever. they take your money and never assist you and then lie to you and their attitude over the phone is the worst."
Good afternoon, we'd like to look into the communications you've had with us. Could you please email marketing@collingwood.co.uk with information to allow us to identify your records?

Many thanks
Collingwood
"It's was rubbish as hell they cancelled my policy for no reason of mine only because I never sent my logbook and they basically robbed me as they only refunded me back £10,99"
Hi Elijah,

We do state that these documents may be required, however without specific details, we are unable to comment further as to your specific review.
Generally speaking, we would have sent multiple reminder emails and tried to contact you to get the documents before cancellation.

You are more than welcome to contact us to get a more detailed explanation.

Thanks
Collingwood
"Used this company for my learners insurance, had no issues! Recommend using them! Once I passed my test I insured my car with wise drive, worst decision ever!! Rang Collins's wood after being messed about with wise drive, there customer service skills are excellent and couldn't be anymore helpful! The women on the phone was an overall lovely person, after congratulating me with passing! 100% recommend this company!!!"
"Very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I really like to be with you but I was unhappy when I had to stop it because you said its was only for previsional driving license so soon I pass I had to find another one for a full drive license."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found Collingwood Insurance were very efficient and responsive. Their monthly reminders of payment were helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very pleased had no problems what so ever which is brilliant so im very happy with my service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I can't speak highly enough of Collingwood Insurance absolutely fantastic company. Always seem to be more concerned about me than the policy which is more than I can say for most other companies."
"So far so good."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"very good and very easy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good cheap insurance for a learner driver. This company makes it easier for young drivers to get on the road. Good customer service. when i passed i cancelled no problems was congratulated and recieved a part month refund. Have recommended to a few people."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found Collingwood efficient and responsive; the monthly reminders of payment were helpful."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Top quality, easy to work with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"A brilliant company for learners to get insurance and peace of mind at a resonable price. Very easy to set up and if you pass your test half way through a month they refund you your remaking months money back!!! It's brilliant- I've used collingwood for both my sons learners insurance and couldn't fault them at all."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 years ago
"Thanks ,easy and faster"
"Very good service"