BG Insurance Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

Tell us how BG Insurance made you happy

"Even 1 star is generous! Well one guy in particular is a complete jobsworth you better hope you don't get him! I took my business elsewhere! I will make sure I tell people to swerve this lot!.. now I know why they came up the cheapest by a long way! - good luck if you use them"
Are you BG Insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The worst company to insure with keep yourself away from this people"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Terrible customer service. Received threatening phone call about cancelling our insurance because we hadn't sent them some information that hadn't been requested in the first place. Tried to add an additional driver and after paying the exorbitant fee had exactly the same thing happen again. They're also completely incapable of communicating by email. Won't be using them again."
"Unable to contact by phone, repeatedly sent information they insisted on by fax, e-mail and by post and they still kept asking for information. They never replied to any e-mails except the automated response. Don't use them. If you have a claim you will never be able to contact them."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They are financial rapists, I insured a car back in May 2017, paid for insurance, I then went to collect car,which unfortunately was not acceptable, due to state of car, I did not remove from dealership i contacted the insurance company to advise and to hold on to the deposit as I was looking for another car, unfortunately I have still not found the perfect car, I requested a refund and still chasing to date, I would not recommend this company to anyone, shop around and go elsewhere, I am in the process of taking legal action against this company, as I am still waiting for my refund I thought they were a reputable company, which clearly is not the case."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"worst car insurance company to insure your vehicle with. Think twice before you insure you vehicle with this company. I got really bad experience with them. This is a fake company. Don't ever give your card details to them online or over the phone. They will take your money from you and will not send any insurance documentation to you.That happened to me two years a go. Finally I had to passed it to my bank fraud investigation team at the end to get my money back from them."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very unsatisfactory experience with this company following a complaint."
"Paid to have number plates changed months ago and just had letter from Dvla to say my car not insured ? Insurance paid upfront when purchased Barry granger not open at weekend therefore unable to rectify what is going on now have to bus it to my hospital job till Monday will be sticking to AA insurance from now on totally shocking in 18 years of driving never known an insurance company to be closed at weekends plus iam now officially a criminal for driving uninsured this could have cost me my job as a nurse not a happy customer at all"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I have took out a policy today with BG - after reading the reviews i am worried now! the process today took nearly 50 mins and I had already put all the information in myself online! the advisor kept putting me on hold - longest time was for 8 minutes and no apology when she came back on the line ! (basics in Customer Service ?) I needed the insurance to start straight away as needed to drive car today , the customer adviser said i was insured but i drove the car today feeling unsure about what she had told me ! I have not had an email yet to confirm my insurance - (8 hours later ! ) so i am just taking her word for it that I am insured ... in the past with other insurance companies i get an email straight away to confirm ! I hope i can come back on this site in a few weeks and say I was wrong for doubting them ! will keep you undated ..."
"Been with BG for over 3 years and after every renewal there is always an issue as they simply don't read their emails or update any information. Odd thing is that there is always a cost involved to update data/information that they asked for but ever updated their system with. After just 5 days of renewal called to say I have not disclosed info which was given every time for the last three renewals. Time to cancelled and move to a bigger supplier. Avoid BG at all cost will be cheaper and less stressful."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The worst customer service ever and to top it all this company does not even have complains department. I was insured with for a year and went with a cheaper and more reliable insurance company who actually cares about their customers. its been two weeks and i have still not received my proof of NCD from them. And they say that cant get in touch with the insurance company they insured me with. I paid up front for the policy. I would never reccommend this company to anyone. A BIG NO !!!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Worst insurance company ever. Cancelled policy without even informing me. Avoid like the plague. If you want insurance go to a reputable company than these rip off merchants"
"TERRIBLE company took 190 deposit off me then cancelled my insurance after 2 days said they will refund me 80 back if i agree foe it to be canceled there and then a week latee no money now they say 60 CON men DO NOT GO HERE"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Asked for share licence number 3 times when it has been sent and been given driver number as well. Did everything I was told and got no help so fed up. Been trying to sort this out for a few months."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"As usual great staff when buying the insurance and definately beat the rest in price but dont get if there is a chance you may need to cancel before exiry date. Had to pay two lots of cancellation fees one from the insurance company and one from the broker. Expected about £80 back got £28 !!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Do not use this company . we found them dishonest and the amount of paperwork requied was just not worth the i am now locked into a company i do not trust .Unhappy cuttomer june peggs from suffolk"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best price, but the mass of emailed attachments was confusing and contradictory. Also, the customer service don't respond!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Having being a previous customer for several years (but went with a different insurer last year as it was a lot cheaper) I stupidly thought it would be straight forward renewing the same vehicle same drivers at the same address but no, after several emails from different people regarding driving licences no claims discount it took weeks, wasn`t worth the hassle for a few pound`s,"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Good value cover. The only downside is the extremely lengthy phone questionnaire, which duplicates the questions already answered online. Otherwise excellent, very quick to answer the phone, always friendly and courteous. TXT97"
"DO NOT use this company they have completely messed us about and cancelled our insurance without even telling us so now we are going to have to go to court not to mention the expense and stress it has caused us. They are are a complete scam I would warn anyone not to waste your money with them as they might be cheap but it goes to show that you get what you pay for!!!! STAY AWAY"
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 664 reviews