BG Insurance Insights

BG Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Price - Excellent

94.62%
Industry Average
" They were so helpful to get the cover I needed at a great competitive price "
- Anonymous
" Always seem to offer us a sensible low price for our annual camper insurance. They offer stage payments and are great on the phone. A company with a traditional (read good quality) customer service. "
- Dave
" Fair price service always good. friendly and helpful people at customer services. Never waited long at all when waiting in que for call answer! 5 stars great company!! "
Write your review on BG Insurance
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
" COWBOYS! their entire business model is to appear cheap and affordable, but their policies are littered with hidden charges and traps to get more money out of you, if like me, you eventually give up and cancel, they hit you with more charges and scam you in the refund. "
- Anonymous
" They are financial rapists, I insured a car back in May 2017, paid for insurance, I then went to collect car,which unfortunately was not acceptable, due to state of car, I did not remove from dealership i contacted the insurance company to advise and to hold on to the deposit as I was looking for another car, unfortunately I have still not found the perfect car, I requested a refund and still chasing to date, I would not recommend this company to anyone, shop around and go elsewhere, I am in the process of taking legal action against this company, as I am still waiting for my refund I thought they were a reputable company, which clearly is not the case. "
- Diane Ranger
" TERRIBLE company took 190 deposit off me then cancelled my insurance after 2 days said they will refund me 80 back if i agree foe it to be canceled there and then a week latee no money now they say 60 CON men DO NOT GO HERE "
A
92.21%
Industry Average
" Wonderful service by Tyler who was helpful and friendly, what a lovely guy made the experience all worthwhile. Happy Campers! "
- Julie