BG Insurance Reviews

BG Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance
1PM
1PM
Telephone

How would you rate BG Insurance ?

"TERRIBLE company took 190 deposit off me then cancelled my insurance after 2 days said they will refund me 80 back if i agree foe it to be canceled there and then a week latee no money now they say 60 CON men DO NOT GO HERE"
"Paid to have number plates changed months ago and just had letter from Dvla to say my car not insured ? Insurance paid upfront when purchased Barry granger not open at weekend therefore unable to rectify what is going on now have to bus it to my hospital job till Monday will be sticking to AA insurance from now on totally shocking in 18 years of driving never known an insurance company to be closed at weekends plus iam now officially a criminal for driving uninsured this could have cost me my job as a nurse not a happy customer at all"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very easily to work with and understand also very helpful"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Have insured 3 Historic vehicles with after a recommendation from a friend by far the cheapest quotation for the same cover with previous insurer. Only down side no multi vehicle policy available. TXT724"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best and the cheapest on the market thank you."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best and the cheapest on the market thank you."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Took out fully comp policy expected travel to & from workplace - it did not. Cancelled re not fit for purpose. Charged £60 for 2 days. One sided complaint response. Ripped off - AVOID"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Asked for share licence number 3 times when it has been sent and been given driver number as well. Did everything I was told and got no help so fed up. Been trying to sort this out for a few months."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Couldn't make online payment (not explained why) so I called just to be charged over £100 more. I shouldn't left this to last day of my insurance."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Simple easy process on line followed up by real people talking to you. Best quote out there for my Motorhome Pau TXT327l"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Staff extremely helpful and answered all queries. Phoned back when agreed! Overall fab service"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"It took a long time toget everything ok'd which was largely due to me but finally all is signed off and I'm happy with the cover and cost of the policy"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Easy to communicate with"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Easy to deal with and reasonable cost just what I needed"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They gave sufficient time to get all the documents together and wait for the v5"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I have took out a policy today with BG - after reading the reviews i am worried now! the process today took nearly 50 mins and I had already put all the information in myself online! the advisor kept putting me on hold - longest time was for 8 minutes and no apology when she came back on the line ! (basics in Customer Service ?) I needed the insurance to start straight away as needed to drive car today , the customer adviser said i was insured but i drove the car today feeling unsure about what she had told me ! I have not had an email yet to confirm my insurance - (8 hours later ! ) so i am just taking her word for it that I am insured ... in the past with other insurance companies i get an email straight away to confirm ! I hope i can come back on this site in a few weeks and say I was wrong for doubting them ! will keep you undated ..."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very helpful awaiting a reply regarding charges for a change . Person who set it up for me was really helpful"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They dealt with our queries satisfactory txt255"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"We had some queries and they dealt with them very well"
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 614 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!