BG Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance

How would you rate BG Insurance ?

Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Simple easy process on line followed up by real people talking to you. Best quote out there for my Motorhome Pau TXT327l"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Staff extremely helpful and answered all queries. Phoned back when agreed! Overall fab service"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"It took a long time toget everything ok'd which was largely due to me but finally all is signed off and I'm happy with the cover and cost of the policy"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Easy to communicate with"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Easy to deal with and reasonable cost just what I needed"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They gave sufficient time to get all the documents together and wait for the v5"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"I have took out a policy today with BG - after reading the reviews i am worried now! the process today took nearly 50 mins and I had already put all the information in myself online! the advisor kept putting me on hold - longest time was for 8 minutes and no apology when she came back on the line ! (basics in Customer Service ?) I needed the insurance to start straight away as needed to drive car today , the customer adviser said i was insured but i drove the car today feeling unsure about what she had told me ! I have not had an email yet to confirm my insurance - (8 hours later ! ) so i am just taking her word for it that I am insured ... in the past with other insurance companies i get an email straight away to confirm ! I hope i can come back on this site in a few weeks and say I was wrong for doubting them ! will keep you undated ..."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Very helpful awaiting a reply regarding charges for a change . Person who set it up for me was really helpful"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"They dealt with our queries satisfactory txt255"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"We had some queries and they dealt with them very well"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Answered all my questions on 1st time camper policy"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"As usual great staff when buying the insurance and definately beat the rest in price but dont get if there is a chance you may need to cancel before exiry date. Had to pay two lots of cancellation fees one from the insurance company and one from the broker. Expected about £80 back got £28 !!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Do not use this company . we found them dishonest and the amount of paperwork requied was just not worth the i am now locked into a company i do not trust .Unhappy cuttomer june peggs from suffolk"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent and very professional. They got me a great deal. TXT588"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent customer service and professional staff. They gave me an outstanding deal."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Helpful customer services on taking a new policy, they also beat comparison website's prices for identical underwriters policy. So far a first class service, better than my previous broker by miles!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"The best price, but the mass of emailed attachments was confusing and contradictory. Also, the customer service don't respond!"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Great Inititial contact, Smooth process. Good value. Good follow up communication"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Brilliant customer service and cheap insurance. TXT209"
"After looking around Barry Grainger provided the best deal and cheapest"
BG Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 604 reviews