BG Insurance Reviews

BG Insurance have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance
04AM
4AM
Telephone

How would you rate BG Insurance?

"Bad experience since i took out a car policy, just kept receiving emails or letters to say some information was missing and needed updating, at a cost. Receiving the last email over the weekend to say that i needed to emend my middle initial on the policy, at a admin cost as normal. Strange thing, i do not have a middle name so very hard to do. If i don't change the policy to reflect the middle name i do not have my policy may be cancelled. Avoid this insurance broker."
Are you BG Insurance? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback BG Insurance receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"Most helpful and friendly staff, a pleasure to do business with."
"Very helpful staff"
"They made me feel that I was important to them, when I called to see if they could match a Motorhome Insurance quote that I got on line, very please that they could match, obviously I renewd my policy with them, excellent customer service all round"
"very helpful, friendly and polite"
"Good price friendly staff"
"Great customer support and value for money. Only real downside is extra costs for sending out letters etc. Otherwise very happy!"
"from the moment i got the premium i have hadnothing but problems ... was never sent a link to this One Hub thing you use to communicate with your customers as you presume everyone has constant access to emails ets.. this is not so and jus because they applied online does not mean they can communicate online at all times. your advisors do not note records and also make presumptions without questioning. I will be making an official complaint on the issues but your eatablishment does not give customer service but despicable service"
"Very hopefully excellent knowledge of instructor insurance and most importantly very good price"
"We renewed our car insurance through bg insurance and all was fine with the price & cover. We received a call 3 days after taking out the policy and advised that changes had to be made as details were incorrect, all fine when we took out the insurance. After completing the forms online, i printed off a copy for my reference. Then the costs started to be added because some information was incorrect and told that we needed to pay the extra's or the policy would be cancelled. I informed the gentleman on the phone that the information i submitted was correct, so how can you then inform me it is incorrect. A money making scheme by an insurance company using bully boy tactics to make more money out of a customer. Will never deal with this company again and i would strongly advise staying clear of BG Insurance."
"Can not open my on line document's because they were created in new flash software, and they wasn't going to send it me as Microsoft word document, or PDF document."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very helpful"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Mine was aranged through rac"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"reassurance and security"
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service from start to finish. Staff very helpful."
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Excellent service from start to finish any problems I had very helpful staff and very competitive. Thanks"
"Brilliant service, very good value for comprehensive cover"
"Cheapest quote year after year."
"Good prompt polite service"
"Brilliant breakdown service. Very expensive to change insurance to a different car."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago