BG Insurance Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BG Insurance

How would you rate BG Insurance?

597 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about BG Insurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Brilliant breakdown service. Very expensive to change insurance to a different car."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good and competitively priced"
"Good company, easy to set up, but if direct debit is missed, even if it's one day, they will charge £30.... Also bought a new car mid year, charged £60 "admin" fee ...."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I’m happy with G B can’t fault them"
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"i have had a more friendly customer service ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"id rather not thank you"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"quick at taking money of you very slow at retuning it and you honestly wonder why people do not have insurance, WOULD NOT WISH THIS COMPANY ON MY WORST ENEMY."
Martin Mitchell
Unverified Reviewer
"Since being insured with BG Insurance I have not been involved in any incidents which is a magnificent service, and at very reasonable cost."
Brenda Peters
Unverified Reviewer
"Always helpful on the phone. They offer a full range of services and benefits with there insurance. Very good quotes and will try and match cheaper quotes defiantly recommended."
"The operators are always very helpful, patient and polite, they answer all questions asked of them. We have always find the insurance cover is everything we ask for and the price is very competitive. We have used them for 3 years and would recommend them."
"Helpful costumer service, reasonable price, i would recommend."
"A customer who never claimed paid annually, couldn't better their offer which had increased by over 30 quid on a car that over the year would have depreciated!!! When asking to match another quote they couldn't even come near it! 50 quid more expensive and only 25 quid cheaper then what the original renewal price was! Not great for keeping loyal customers!!!"
"Didn't send out relevant forms until 12 days after I reported accident, and then only after I asked why they hadn't been in contact. They then said they didn't receive the forms I sent back on three occasions, despite me sending them by post and email. As a result my car sat at the repairers for 8 weeks waiting for authorisation to do the work despite the work only taking 8 days once authorisation was finally granted. Was never able to talk direct to my claims handler and never received any replies to emails. Very poor."
Craig Chapple
Unverified Reviewer
"good and responsive on the phone"
"biggest shower of cowboys in existence, do not touch this company with a barge pole"
"The level of service the price was good last year really helpful"
"Failure to provide me with my proof of no claim"
"Good at listening"
"Never again. Rude customer service - difficult and abrupt."
(Van Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Were we able to find you the best price on your insurance?
Would you recommend us to your friends and family?
"Ripped off"