Bell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bell

Tell us how Bell made you happy
Bell seem to offer good customer service but as I have not made a claim I cannot comment on this. I will be surprised if the company is anything but excellent
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The plug in recorder was not in the way and so no problem. I found the drawback with it was the fact it didn't know when I was towing my caravan and so didn't make allowances for heavier than usual braking, resulting in my being downgraded from Good to Average assuming I wasn't keeping a safe distance from the vehicle in front of me. Another factor in my monitoring is the rather fierce brakes on my Ford Kuga, which when someone cuts me up & I respond accordingly records as heavy braking on the plug in. Otherwise okay.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Ti wasn't bad it good
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Watch out for Validations, Absolutely awful, will not use Bell Car Insurance again. My teenage daughter was issued with a validation request, documents sent by email, one was out of date. They cancelled her policy, stating an email had been sent, which they could not retrieve and resend. A letter notified her, received five days after cancellation was actioned by them, hence we distrust their organisation. Totally unhelpful, unsympathetic and extremely poor customer service.
I have been with Bell for 6 years,, great service, straight forward and courteous and good monthly rates. That's why I'm still with them
Real rating -zero stars. AVOID

Sent black box-plugged it in as I’m confident I drive well. Average rating not explained.

Then a letter giving me a weeks notice they are cancelling the policy as I have broken the rules I’m unplugging the device.i once notice it had fallen out when giving a work pal a lift home -I think he stood on the wire.

Anyway,the say by unplugging it I have breached the terms and they are cancelling-with short notice a major hassle.no warnings cancelled.

I’ve been on the road for about 18 years. Never claimed a penny from an insurance company1a total
Scandal.
Absolutely brilliant insurer no problems whatsoever
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Horrible company avoid this!!!
I found the experiance very good. It made me more aware of things like speed and car control and positioning + would suggest anyone to try it cheers Harry
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
I had a monitor in my car to record my driving which was fair but they penalised me because i whent to work at different times because i work shifts and also because when i drove to my girlfriends i whent late evening to miss traffic on m25. No leeway.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Switched providers half way through the year
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
Every year increasing insurance. No discounts for long existing customers. When I finished my policy for 2 cars they sent me no claim for 2 car nod firt one also didn't sent me my no claim for 6 years. Trying to contact with them with no effect. Disgusting
The policy has been straight forward but I would say having a telematic system isn’t very fair.

I have received poor ratings for driving to work as the time is wrong, braking too hard to avoid an accident as I should leave more distance, or even a later drive to my parents as it was deemed a more dangerous time to drive as dark.

The system seems unfair and doesn’t take real life into consideration hence I will not be using this system again
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
Bought 3rd insurance from confused.com
Insurance company rates my driving poor as I was driving in the night, but without raising the question of why I was doing so they rate my driving poor. I was driving nights just because I was working the night shift from 7 pm - 3 am when there is less traffic on roads insurance company consider it's dangerous to drive in the night time when there are almost no vehicles on the road. Also, the insurance company tracks your driving for the first 3 months only and assumes you will be driving all year long at the same time as I was driving in the night. I took insurance in July and worked till December in the night shift, later I left the job and started working for another company day time from 9 am - 5 pm job, and the insurance company still assume that I am driving in the night time. Since currently COVID-19 time I am not able to get a hold on them however I sent them an email but there is no reply from them.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
Iv had a couple of queries since taking out my policy which were dealt with quickly efficiently and with impeccable manners.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 months ago
False advertising - they claim that you get a courtesy car if you are in an accident . Not true you get a car if and when they can be bothered to collect yours to repair it.
Poor customer service - they simply don’t give a damn about their customers.
This company have cheated on me by taking £107 instead of £59 per for 7 month until I cancel my direct debit and they gave an silly answer sham shame and I will never forget or used them again
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
Reliable and friendly service...
(Car Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago
Done my insurance at bell and at the moment i don't have anything to say against it service has been good
(Car Insurance) - Posted 9 months ago