Autosaint Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
1 New Reviews Written
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Autosaint made you happy

"Tried to charge me an extra £900 on top of my insurance. I cancelled the policy and they took all of my £416 deposit that I should of had back with me only being with them a week. I have ended up only getting £60 back due to me having to pay £88 for 1 week insurance etc. A joke. Would not recommend at all. Wouldn’t even rate 1 star. Disgusting!!!"
Are you Autosaint? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Autosaint receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Wouldn’t even give this company 1 star! Disgusting"
"DO NOT USE AUTOSAINT AS AN INSURER!!! Lots of hidden charges. Charge you £55 just to change any details even if it is your address. Will not update my policy over something they falsely put on my policy. THEY SCAM PEOPLE."
"Absolutely the worst black box company I have ever gone with don't disclose full information with you and costs a bomb they will try and get as much money out of you as you can READ REVEIWS BEFORE SIGNING UP"
"Cancelled my policy for no reason, they aren’t even allowed to do that, they are ignoring calls or not letting me speak to anyone in charge, dreadful."
"This company will just keep wanting more money. DO your research before buying. you think your getting cheap deal however 3 months on they are wanting a extra £880!!! Also a change of £65 just to change my home address."
"If i could give this place 1 star i would. I took out a policy in February, literally the day I passed my driving test with Autosaint purely because they were the cheapest around. They told me i had to have a black box fitted with my policy, which at the time I didn't really have a problem with. But I wish I had read the reviews before I took out the insurance! Being 17 when I passed my test i fully expected my insurance to cost a small fortune, paying 1.6k for my insurance with Autosaint. The Black box - oh the black box. I have not been driving ANY differently the whole time since February, however my scores are constantly decreasing. No matter what I do, i cannot get my scores to improve, and trust me if I brake any more gently than I am now my car wouldn't even come to a stop! Better yet - I went on holiday for a week in June with my family, so my car was not being driven. I hadn't driven for about two weeks when I checked my account, but somehow my braking score had dropped by 8 POINTS!? And its not a case of 'oh sometimes it takes some time to register the scores', I had checked the scores whilst I was on holiday (after having not driven for about 4 days) and then again when I got home and the score had gone down! The blackboxes that they have fitted are absolutely disgusting and just clearly dont work properly, as the exact same thing that happened to me has happened to other people i know who have taken out autosaint insurance. Would not reccommend at all."
"Awful insurer"
"If I could put O stars I would. They cost me £260 for a weeks insurance when I cancelled. I used another insurance broker who used the same insurance company and it worked out a far sight cheaper."
"PLEASE!!! I really need anybody who is thinking about purchasing with these guys to look elsewhere, I wish I had done my research prior. I paid and everything was fine (Obviously) then the day after - they called to find any way possible to inconvenience me, then once I decided to cancel my policy the charges were horrendous, £200 I have had to lose for an insurance that didn't even last 24 hours, they also tried to add extra charges for things that weren't even viable, once i called their bluff & they realised they was talking to a man of business status they folded on the extra charges, in other cases I'm sure many vulnerable customers do not find the right words, and to the full benefit of the comnpany they profit. On top of all of this, the refund stage gets even worse, I have since changed banks during the refund process (which takes 30 days) I was requested to provide proof of closure from the bank (which I did) but the proof was declined, so i am being told regardless of my circumstances the money will be returned into thin air weather i like it or not, and there is nothing they can do about it. i am mortified by the customer service, especially Harriet. This company does not value customers, they value money solely. please take note and do not take the risk just to be insured quickly, there are plenty of other companies out there that are cheap and offer great customer service"
"Awful, just awful. After paying £1400 for the insurance they then demanded an extra £500 because i changed jobs (from a chef in one restraunt to another). Then my car was involved in a accident which wasnt my fault they then wanted an extra £700! Now ive ran out of miles on my blackbox they are demanding a pay an extra £1000 in the next 7 days or they will cancel my insurance! Oh and thats after the £200 'admin fees' they threw in along the way. They are just a bunch of money grabbing corporate CROOKS."
"1. Have to spend about a year on the phone before you get through to anybody 2. Never cancel a policy mid-term with them. non-refundable telematics box + £75 cancellation fee = major loss of cash. I've used over ten different insurance companies on various vehicles over the years and have never encountered such dreadful customer service."
"OMG, I wish I had looked on here prior to taking insurance with this company for my 17 year old son! Quite simply the most appalling company I have ever had to deal with. Their customer service within the organisation are absolutely horrendous, and I have already made the decision that we will never renew again with them (we have only had the policy for a week)!!"
"Quite simply the worst customer service I have ever encountered. 35 mins on the phone. I have sent 6 email replies and they haven't bothered to read them until I phone up! Their messages chasing me for the info have become increasingly threatening - even though they never read the answers. Refused to give me an address to write to. Refused to give me the customer service director's name - they just called him Bob. There is no Bob listed on companies house as a director! I would give zero stars if that were possible"
"This company should be called Auto Snake. They have a basic form for young drivers to fill in. A month later they start asking you for more details and try and find a discrepancy. Then they attempt to add 13% to your premium or lose nearly £500 to leave. Absolute scam and customer service is aggressive, rude and threatening. Never use these brokers stay with the big insurance companies."
"There is a lack of communication and they do not respond to my queries. They charged me £60 for my blackbox installation."
"I had chosen to go with auto saint, bearing in mind I'm a student with not much financial expenditure, and they had offered me a really good premium. They had given me a really good quote to go off with and reassured me that they were the best insurance brokers to go with. I had reached near the end of my policy as well as my mileage limit and they quoted me with over £500 for additional miles. I found this really expensive and was really stressed out as to how I was meant to pay for that as I am a student. Their overall service wasn't very helpful, their costs after you are with them is crazy and extremely expensive bearing in mind that you already pay so much for insurance with them. The amount they ask for is way too Hugh even after you insure with them that it is way better to pay more money at the start of your premium instead of being shocked after."
"Awful awful company my girlfriend had to cancel her policy.. absolutely awful"
"Disgraceful company take full advantage of young drivers with rip off fees and simply awful customer services who really don’t know what they are doing this company should be investigated by watch dog just read all the bad reviews avoid at all costs and compare the market should have nothing to do with them"
"Avoid like the plague. £200+ to cancel my insurance policy."
Autosaint is rated 1.71 based on 263 reviews