Autosaint Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Autosaint

How would you rate Autosaint ?

"Lady I spoke to was friendly and helpful. Made me fully aware of every part of my policy."
"made 3 calls to the office, each time staff were very helpful (Thank you Ben, Joel & Kim) Nothing was too much trouble and they all apologised for the call queuing time Would highly recommend this service Thank you"
"Worst insurance company out there, please do not use these especially if you are a young driver, got my car insured with them at my home address but didn't think it would be an issue that i stay at my grans a few nights of the week to help our out, oh how wrong i was. Before i knew it i had letter after letter threating to cancel my insurance then when i phone them up to try and add my grans address onto the policy i am told they cant insure me for this address and I can cancel for a fee or they're going to cancel on me. Ended up paying over £700 for 2 weeks of insurance. Disgrace of a company, dont make the same mistake i did."
"Very good customer service and clear communication through email and by post, when required."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"excellent"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"AutoSaint was the worst insurance provider. They are the cheapest when you search on Go Compare and other sites however the most unorganised and unprofessional. My mileage as it was my first car was not understood. I bought 3000 for the year and when I was called after taking out the policy online I was told this was enough when I described how much I would be travelling. I ended up cancelling my policy after 3 months and getting a new insurance policy. Ridiculous and when you call expect to be on hold for at least 20 minutes."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Absolute shambles of a company, extremely poor and uneducated team who are clearly reading from a script. DO NOT USE!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"If I could give them lower I would. I picked telematic insurance as it is supposed to give me a cheaper premium. I’ve had telematics insurance before, and I’ve had to purchase top up miles , which was around £80 for an extra 1000 miles which I thought was fair. However with these guys it’s a different story. They want to charge me over £240 just for 500 extra miles! This is simply outrageous and disgraceful, not only will I not be paying it, but as soon as my policy ends I will be damn sure to go elsewhere. I’m a student, so to be presented with this price I am both shocked and disappointed to say the least."
"I would never in a million years recommend Autosaint insurance company to ANYONE! It’s taken me over 2 month to cancel my insurance policy, the first time they tried charging me £700+ to cancel it, then emailing them to tell them I’m moving away so it needs to be sorted ASAP, for them not to reply back to my email! Then my sister rang up and they said it would only be £75.13 to cancel but I had to do it, so when I’ve come to ring up after sorting out the time difference between countries they’ve charged me £82! Even though the price is suppose to reduce and they told My sister it would cost no more than £75! Absolute joke of a company and clearly like to take advantage of young and new drivers! Well good riddance AutoSaint you absolute pile of rubbish!! Very shocking customer service!!"
"Initially email address and telephone incorrect, still haven't received official documents. Black box fitting is very few dates and times, rude staff and basically told me to cancel the policy! Good, I will spend my money elsewhere!"
"Very good service, helped me out and explained things well. Made it a quick and easy experience"
"Quick and easy to do."
"I'd give 0 stars if I could, agree with all the negative reviews below (so pretty much all of them) they lie on calls, refuse to send recordings of the calls despite it being law that they have to. Hold your refund after the max days.....because everybody wants to cancel.....I'm still waiting for my money returning after 30 days of waiting! Nobody makes you aware there is a ridiculous overcharge for additional mileage which is more than the initial policy and more than a new quote for 12 months!! Still fighting for my money back over a month later!!"
"DO NOT USE!! Total rip off! Awful for young drivers! Have got you over a barel and charge you for additional mileage without telling you beforehand! Leaving you no choice but to buy more mileage or they’ll stop your insurance! How they get away with it is unbelievable! Crooks!"
"DO NOT USE!!!! They take advantage of young drivers using aggressive scare mongering sales tactics to sell additional products. You complete online quote and pay for policy receive docs in an email then they ring everyday til they eventually get hold of the policy holder to ‘validate’ the policy. They ask loads of questions and then get to the real purpose of the call which is to scare you into purchasing additional services from them. Punch of crooks!!!"
"Good and easy to work"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Disgusting customer service. Took out a policy which at the time told them I may have to change the vehicle on the policy due to MOT, was told no problem but when I changed the vehicle they wanted another £800 on top of an already expensive policy. When finally cancelled they made it impossible saying “they can match it” even though they can’t. Even when cancelled the pathetically low refund will take 30 days and they will still take money out of account. When phoned up they lie about what’s been said and don’t care about all the bad reviews because apparently that’s the “minority” despite nearly every review being 1 star"
"Warning! Stay away from this company they will mislead you. Tried to purchase insurance from Autosaint. Received an email quoting "call us for confirmation" after taking payment. Didn't receive the policy or documents. They tried to further charge me £175 because I hadn't owned the car for long enough and another £80 for administration. Even though I never confirmed details on the phone at their request. They are now trying to charge me £60 administration fees for cancellation, to a policy I did not agree too."
"Disgraceful and embarrasing insurance company. Lots of hidden charges from nowhere... apparently i owe them £568 for something but i never knew about it. Got charged £700 for extra 4,500 miles and also got told why am i doing 57 in a 30mph zone but infact the road was a 60!! I asked them to send me a report of where i was speeding and they refused!!! keep away from this company. Nothing but a scam!"
"wanting to charge an extra 350 to change the v5, then a 90 admin fee and then a further cost of 100 to cancel the policy even though the insurance cover hadn't even started yet. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!"
Autosaint is rated 1.80 based on 223 reviews