Admiral Customer Service Reviews

Admiral have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

76.92%
Industry Average
" I want to say how impressed I was with the service provided by Admiral. "
posted 1 month ago - Marie Wallace
" Excellent Service My case was pursued an dealt with, with up most professionalism. "
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Hepp
" I was very happy with the customer service. James has been very pleasant and helpfull. I would highly recommend Admiral insurance company. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" A few months ago I had a problem with my gas boiler and they sorted that out immediately but the best thing, I was mesmerised with their customer service! "
posted 6 months ago - Tapas Chatterjee
" They made the purchasing of my insurance very quick and easy. Would highly recommend with great customer service. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I had a problem with multi policy customer services and complaints were very helpful "
posted 7 months ago - Philip Bradley Bradley
" Excellent car insurance quote and excellent sales advisor first class service "
posted 9 months ago - Joseph Cave
" The woman I spoke to was called Sam and I just wanted to say that it was honestly one of the best customer services that I have had in a while. She was so nice and friendly and so helpful and made me feel so comfortable when i'm choosing my insurance, Thank you! "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" After all the advertising about car and now household insurance Admiral have not been in touch with me. Their loss, I insured the house and contents with another company. Their sales service needs to be investigated....... never mind the gogeous advertising model. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Good service clearly given "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous