Gatsbylady London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Guest
The 3 dresses I bought are fantastic. I’m more than delighted with them. Quality is great and the detailing is gorgeous. True to size as well. Highly recommend. A+++
I ordered 2 dresses, the quality is fabulous and the customer service is outstanding. Quick response and going the extra mile to source my dresses in the size I needed. Would recommend this company without hesitation. Thanks
Fantastic experience from the start. Delivery time was excellent (to Australia) and the quality of the dress and shoes is excellent. Would highly recommend!!
The dress is beautiful, I didn't expect such a high quality! I also appreciated that they put some more beads in the package, just in case I'll loose some in the future. Also good customer service. I'm impressed! I will surely consider to buy something else from future collections.
Love my dress. Cannot wait for the party 🥂
Received my peacock dress for my stepdaughter's wedding. O M G !!! It's absolutely beautiful. I'm so pleased with it . The quality is excellent. And the service was too. Thank you very much Gatsbylady.
DELIVERY WAS FAST AND THE ITEM IT ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
I adore GatsbyLady London. Exceptional customer service, fancy designs and decent prices. Could not ask for more!
High quality,perfect sizes,quick transfer and good prices
The dress is beautiful. I don’t think the photos do it justice. Really couldn’t fault the service. Would highly recommend.
What a gorgeous dress! Thank you so much! I absolutely love this shop
Lovely top (albeit a bit shorter than expected), speedy delivery (international delivery)
This was the best dress shopping experience ever!! Chose 2 dresses so I could have a choice and love them both. Keeping both because I cannot choose between them. Both dresses fit perfectly and both are well made. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Received my drop waist dress. It is absolutely stunning. Fantastic quality fabric and beads and love the colour. I was unsure of sizing and customer services were extremely helpful. Would defintely purchase from this site again.
Absolutely beautiful top. Well made and designed highly recommend and quick to ship to USA.
Excellent service and impressively beautiful dresses. Look expensive; feel expensive but not expensive!
Great quality, super fast shipment, I highly recommend
Absolutely fantastic dress, beautifully made, fits like a dream. Cannot wait to wear it for my wedding.
Lovely dress and super fast delivery. Really really impressed!
Absolutely beautiful clothing , quality beading and really good sizing.
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.94 based on 924 reviews