Gatsbylady London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gatsbylady London
Read Gatsbylady London Reviews

About Gatsbylady London:

Based in London, Gatsbylady creates hand embellished, vintage inspired pieces with an extremely flattering fit. These ornate designs are comfortable, figure flattering and will make you feel as well as look fabulous.

02084712142

Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 1st January 2020
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 18th December 2019
Guest
Ich wohne in Österreich und der Versand dauerte nur fünf Tage! Da wartet man manchmal auf Bestellungen von Deutschland länger. Ich bin super zufrieden mit dem Kleid, es ist wunderschön, passt genau und ist wirklich ein Hingucker und zeitlos! Habe mir auch noch die Tasche dazu bestellt! Gerne wieder, nur zu empfehlen!
This is my second Gatsbylady dress and I love it even more than the first! I love that the lining is separate which will make it so much easier to wash. It was delivered quickly and fits beautifully. I adore it. (Quick tip: If you are familiar with weighted blankets and how good they make you feel, then you'll love the heavy beading of the dresses. They are like a weighted blanket you can wear.)
I loved my dress from Gatsbylady - excellent quality, very stylish. Received promptly
The advises and service we received from Daisy was very pleasing and it helped us a lot. The dress arrived quickly and is to our fullest satisfaction.
Very pleased with my dress.
Beautiful and great fitting dress! The express shipping was also worth it! Thanks a lot, would definitely buy again!
Excellent service and quick delivery. Bought several clutch bags and will be very happy to recommend Gatsbylady London to friends and family.Beautiful range Clothing and Accessories.
Beautiful dress, fast delivery. Highly recommended first class service. Thank you
Super fast delivery and beautiful dress and fit!
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 31st October 2019
Perfect dress ja it came quikly, thank you!! 😍
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 30th October 2019
The dress is great and the fit is good. Not as sold on the slip which is quite bulky and longer than the dress. This is my second purchase and more than happy with the quality. Would definitely shop here again. Delivery is prompt for the distance shipped too.
Brilliant service. Superb quality dress. Thanks. X
Dress arrived really quickly. Keeping in mind I live off island. Beautiful quality. The dress will last me for many years to come. It's a timeless dress. The Company are brilliant to deal with also and helped with every question I had.
I came across Gatsbylady as I’m having a 1920s birthday party this December and I can honestly say I was taken back by not only by the sheer quality of the dress but the variety they have on offer. Not cheap but the quality and weight of the dress is out of this world... you defo get what you pay for with these dresses. Can’t wait to wear it for my birthday and be the belle of the ball. Keep up the great selection and quality.
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 16th October 2019
The dress was nicely made but it smelled bad.
Lovely handbag purchased for a wedding. Incredibly speedy delivery. Would recommend this company.
I have tried it on when a I got it and it fit perfectly. I love the dress. I cannot wait to wear it when an occasion comes up. Well made and well packed for shipping. Would definitely purchase other products in the future.
Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 13th October 2019 Gatsbylady London 5 star review on 13th October 2019
Très jolie robe, très belle qualité👍
Beautiful dress. Could have provided cleaning/ care advice.
Hello, Thank you for taking time and leaving your feedback. All our dresses has a washcare label with a very clear cleaning and care advice provided:) It is mentioned that "Gentle Cool Hand wash, Do not rub or wring. Dry Flat avoid contact with light colours. When wet Cool iron on reverse. Do not iron on embellishment. Delicate fabric treat with care. Take care to avoid snagging". We would have helped and advised you if you had emailed us:) All the best Gatsbylady Team
Beautiful dress with wonderful details and shipped in time. Thank you for a wonderful piece.
Gatsbylady London is rated 4.94 based on 923 reviews