Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Very good, prompt service.
I was very happy with my purchase and the advice and help I was given.
Prompt delivery, fair price. Box rather bashed but contents fine.
Very quick delivery, easy to order, good quality product.
Very helpful initially in sending me the entire measurements of a gate for the driveway, as I needed to make sure badgers couldn’t squeeze through the bars. Gate was delivered within 3 days of the order on line, in fact arrived just before 8-00am and was carried to the rear garden. Considering the excellent price, the gate was very sturdy and far better quality than I was expecting. I would certainly consider recommending this company to anyone requiring driveway gates.
Problem with my order but very helpful and rapidly rectified Highly recommended
Cannot say much, I ordered a shed and it was delivered in the stated timescale
Quick delivery, easy assy, thought the brackets may have had some way of adjustment for providing drainage slope but found household erasers under brackets worked well, 0,1,2,3.
The product was good, as was the very competitive price. When arranging delivery I asked for the item to be delivered to a different address as i work nights. The delivery arrived at my address lunchtime, waking me up half way through my sleep. I then had choice but to transport it myself 8 miles.
Shed is perfect for the little spot where I want it. Delivery was efficient and I was kept informed at every stage and had a choice of delivery dates. The delivery driver was great, really happy and helpful.
Very happy with purchase. Only the delivery was not as expected.
Very efficient.
Quick easy service at at reasonable price
Ordered a dining table, which arrived within the timetable as provided by garden street. The table was as described and for a better price than elsewhere. I was very pleased with the service received and would happily use them again.
Fast efficient service , had a problem with some parts of gazebo damaged , Spoke to a lovely lady called Donna and she got it sorted out with replacement parts within a few days !! Gazebo looks lovely and really sturdy.
Excellent service - would use again. I
Very good product thanks
From placing the order to delivery and customer care has been Overwhelming and excellent. Very helpful on the phone as well as emails. Very impressed.
Excellent service and great quality as always. Will use again.
No instructions & no predrilled holes in posts. Very difficult to install but got there in the end after many hours!!
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,362 reviews