Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Garden Street 4 star review on 16th May 2020
Hannah Hall
Garden Street 5 star review on 2nd May 2020
Colin
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and the delivery came swiftly.
I would like to write a review, however, since I have been waiting 3weeks for a delivery I have nothing to review on.
1. 7 - 10 days delivery time
2. Then 14 days delivery time
3. At 15 days, request a cancellation and a refund.
Still no reply
I understand these are difficult times, but even so, my item as been 'awaiting despatch' for 3 weeks.
Hope you can understand my frustration. Thank you
At the time of writing this review I have not received my shed, communication has been minimal with the only updates provided in response to questions I have asked regarding delivery. I ordered my shed on the 19th April and the I voice stated delivery within 7-14 days. I'm writing this review on the 09th May and still haven't got a shed or a delivery date. I'm giving the benefit of doubt due to the companies good reviews prior to lockdown. Hopefully I will receive my shed by the 15th May before I will be cancelling my order and getting my hard earned cash back 🤞🤞.
We recently ordered a garden heater from the Happy Cocooning range. Delivery was well within the estimated time (just under a week) and we received a call to arrange a time that was convenient to us. We absolutely love our Cocoon- really pleased with our purchase and service received.
I was able to order the garden seat I had chosen with ease. The delivery was quite quick (as many other orders hadn’t been so efficient) and the parcels were delivered to the back gate of the garden. The instructions were easy to follow and I had a beautiful seat within an hour. Perfect!
Garden Street 5 star review on 8th May 2020
The order didn't arrive after 24 days and no update via email either. However, customer service responded really quickly and sent out a replacement which arrived inside 2 days and the product itself, a wooden beehive composter is great. Unfortunately the fixings attached to the package had broken so half were missing and we needed to buy more hinges to assemble but in no way the end of the world.
Garden Street 4 star review on 8th May 2020
I haven’t received my goods
I ordered 3 wooden trellises for home delivery and was highly impressed not only with the goods but also the service. I was kept informed every step of the way including several emails confirming the day to expect delivery. I was also contacted 30 minutes before delivery by the driver. I would thoroughly recommend this first class company.
No communication had to chase for any update on delivery. Ordered on pre order which was due in stock on the 21st April now the 7th May no delivery and now told to wait another 2 weeks. Disappointing.
Really pleased with my purchase and the service
My greenhouse arrived well packed and well inside their delivery estimate. It was eastmy to put up and is now being utilised
The item i was asked to review (which hadn't arrived) i have just been informed that it isnt arriving ! They have made an error and have none in stock but it has taken them 3 weeks to inform me of this, poor service, please read other reviews as they have very similar stories, and still awaiting my refund! With no communication, just choose to ignore customers as an option, Disgusting service , don't shop here!
Only part order recieved. Had to go direct to manufacturer to get problem resolved.
I had ordered from you made the payment and then it was returned to me although I have not been able to access it as when I go into get the payment PayPal are saying there is nothing to transfer
Still waiting for an item should of received over 2 weeks ago
Good quality shed. Arrived on time.
Late delivery, not as expected/led to believe. Even with the current climate. Can’t review item as still haven’t received it.
Despite current coronavirus problems the product was delivered on time and exceeded expectations.
Was very easy to install although instructions could have been a little clearer.
Very pleased
The garden bench was good quality and promptly despatched. But your delivery driver was APPALLING, incompetent and unhelpful. Refused to drive anywhere near the house, refused to carry the bench to the house. Eventually dumped the bench in the middle of the lane and drove off, leaving us two seventy-five year olds to find some way of carrying it the last 200 yards.
How can I write a review when I have been waiting since April 16th for my order, with no one contacting me with regard to the status of my order. Think this is very poor service.
Garden Street is rated 4.51 based on 4,616 reviews