Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
Garden St.,

service is nil existence, all on-line, so a survey is a joke.

missing parts with product..... eg. 2 slats of the base pieces (should be 4). instructions are a joke.

I also bought a mini greenhouse a few weeks back and some wood split.... just poor, these things were not cheep....., your website has an aura you are the best, far from it.

shambles, I won't order from you again.

John

John Burns
Professor of Management & Accountancy
University of Exeter Business School
Excellent service from Garden Street, quick delivery and product was as described
Arbour looks very nice but disappointed with two big cracks in the wood which had to be filled with wood filler.
Prompt delivery
Good product, but had to redo one part as wood had split and screws too short for the base.
Now built and amended, happy with product.
Quality of product is good and the price is lower than other brands. Suggested for a garden furniture
How the hell can I write a review of something that is on back order and I haven't received yet??? I'll tell you one thing that is really annoying, and that's the fact that I'm constantly asked to review something when they know that they haven't actually sent the item out yet. I hope you can tell that this isn't the first time this has happened with Garden Street! Please stop it.
I haven’t received my purchase yet so how can I make a review.
Ask me again when I've received my order.
Excellent service with very prompt delivery. Would have no hesitation in making further purchases.
iI am still waiting for it to be delivered 😢
Good service. Log store was a bit damaged on arrival but nothing too major.
Very impressed with the service and the quality. Will definitely use Garden Street again.
I bought a garden playhouse before aug 2020 said i wanted to return it guality was rubbish Barcelona playhouse cost me 995 pounds were not happy to do this paid someone to build it .felt for roof was all holes bought more felt . Parts were missing still waiting on the parts and this is now oct 2020 getting nowhere with Garden Street have reported them to ombudsman and which ..do not buy this playhouse or buy from them as a terrible company to deal with. Kind regards. Elizabeth Mary mallon
Delivery on time and good notice by the courier contractor. All parts in order and product good value for money. I applied 2 coats of weatherproof woodstain to all parts before assembly which was no problem for me as experienced in DIY over many years.
Still waiting for order and this is the second request for a review!
Misled with the purchase as they took the money but the item we out of stock. Waiting for four weeks and still not delivered
Great people to deal with.
very fast delivery and many thanks' guys for going the extra mile.
Customer Service at it's best!
Very happy. This was a gift for my friend who loved to braai. This lets her do it in all weathers. It’s was easy to put up with clear instructions. Considering it’s so light we were impressed how sturdy it is.
We added lights to really make it special
Garden Street 4 star review on 8th October 2020
Still awaiting delivery after several weeks.

Not good.
Over the moon with this garden gate, well packaged for a damage free delivery and a top quality, well built product that is sure to last many years !
Garden Street 5 star review on 7th October 2020