Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very good service and would recommend
Everything was present even extra nuts and bolts! No damages whatsoever. Took a few days to erect but was well worth it. Absolutely great looking and so strong so sorry we didn't buy it long ago would highly recommend even though it's pricy it's worth every penny! You only get what you pay for.
Product was great and I shopped around and Garden street was cheapest. Delivery good and I’m enjoying the furniture in my back garden. Thanks really pleased customer
Very happy with the communications, service and delivery in very challenging times. Many thanks
Just received our new Palram hexagonal greenhouse. Courteous and efficient service from Garden Street, Palram delivered on the day requested, now in the process of preparing base and assembling. Looking forward to many hours of enjoyment in the garden.
Purchase of Palram canopy: Very good product and service. After ordering contacted by Garden Street to arrange delivery date and then notified when despatched etc. No issues at all. Very happy with level of service, thanks.
We did have some bits missing ! I am pleased to say I phoned and the parts were shipped to us and received in a couple of days.
Excellent service
Other than a bit of uncertainty about the delivery date, which the company got onto straight away , I am very happy with the product and delivery tracking service.
Although the staff at the centre were extemely kind and helpful I am afraid the goods ordered were not delivered and on the second try had to cancel and my money was refunded immediately. Thank you anyway for try ing.e
Great customer service! 2 years ago I bought a Palram Olympia Patio Cover from Garden Street which I’ve been very pleased with. Firstly I received a phone call to arrange a delivery, which was nice, and I remember it arriving promptly (I can’t remember exactly, but I think few days) Two of the roof panels arrived with a bit of damage, which was a small packaging error but they replaced them very quickly - a couple days. 2 years after my order I contacted then as I,ve been trying to find a particular bolt they use and they replied saying they would contact the supplier. Today I received the bolts free of charge. Very pleased with product and particularly Garden Street costumer service!
Excellent product..... excellent service.....Buy with confidence.....Would definitely buy from again 100%
A top quality product, fast delivery and really easy to fit. Highly recommended, really enhances the garde - Palram are the best in the business.
Good product good good customer service friendly and knowledgeable
I had enquired whether or not the cabinet would be waterproof on a balcony. It is pretty much but as it didn't fit together that snugly that is questionable.
Bought a Palram Essence 8ftX12ft greenhouse. Had an initial telephone query which was answered promptly and thoroughly. Bought it on line which was a really easy process. Greenhouse was delivered very quickly. Good company and product - now need to buy more Palram accessories to fill my greenhouse!
Quick delivery and product arrived in perfect condition.
My first use of Protek Royal Exterior Spring Green- and what a superb paint it is compared with other well known makes. It covers well and goes a long way because of it's consistency at a very competitive price.
Very good company with excellent service, I would definitely use Garden Street again and will recommend to family and friends as a company that gets it right without any hassle.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your review!

We are really pleased to hear this!

If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,
GardenStreet
Have had a few items from them. They are always prompt on delivery and I haven’t had any problems with any of the plants that I have bought. I would recommend them to people i know
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased you have enjoyed shopping with us!

If we can help in the future please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,