Garden Street Reviews

Read Garden Street Reviews

03335771926

sales@gardenstreet.co.uk

Tell us how Garden Street made you happy
I came across Garden Street after my search for folding tables and found a good bargain on there website. Purchasing was easy and for Delivery I was kept up to date. I would be happy to purchase again.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

We are pleased to hear of your bargain, and hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

If you have any queries regarding any future purchases please feel free to contact us.

Excellent service by Tracey
Best customer service excellent I recommend
Hi Jafar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have ensured this review has been passed onto everyone in our customer service team.

If we can help with any future purchases please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
Delivery date was not provided on order and was contacted over a week later to ask if I still wanted my order as I had missed delivery. However, my shed was delivered a few days after speaking with the company directly. One of the parts was damaged but a new part was sent next day delivery with a different courier. The company followed this up to see if the part had arrived and was in good condition.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback.

We have passed on your comments regarding your delivery to try to prevent this happening in the future.

Our apologies that one of the parts was damaged, however we are pleased this was resolved promptly for you.

If we can help at all in the future regarding any orders please feel free to contact us.

GardenStreet
After looking for fan trellis at a reasonable price for months, I came across Garden Street and so glad that I did. Great prices, great service and arrived very quickly. I would use them and recommend them without any hesitation.
Excellent speedy service & great comms, Thank you.
We ordered bedroom furniture through Garden Street at a competitive price. Once received we discovered several faults where lacquer was missing on drawer fronts. Garden Street swiftly contacted the supplier and arranged for replacement pieces to be sent. All went smoothly and email and telephone contact was professional and friendly. Sadly, we didn't notice a fault to a cabinet top until making up the units after being away so it's probably too late to sort now. Otherwise, all would have been very satisfactory.
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your 5 star feedback.

We are disappointed to hear of the initial issues with your item, however we are pleased this was handled promptly and resolved.

We've ensured your feedback regarding our customer service has been passed on to all involved.

GardenStreet
The delivery was on time and the driver was very courteous and helpful and took the parcels to our back garden. As for the installation (as we are both retired and not in the best of health we had two strong, practical and intelligent close family members who agreed to carry this out and the information in the booklet gave the impression that installation was straightforward). After working for just over five hours (non stop) they did complete the aluminium framing! but still have to tackle all the glazing which notwithstanding the installation booklet looks equally if not more complex! I believe that the Company should sell the greenhouses with installation included in the price, make that price more competitive and always advise consumers how long it would take a professional installer/a to carry out the installation, as if we had been made aware of how complex and time-consuming the installation was going to be, I would not have bought the greenhouse. Very Disappointed of Tonbridge, Kent
I found it easy to use the online service and order the product. Delivery was on the said date and the driver was very nice and helpful. When I placed my order I didn’t realise the email confirmation went to the junk folder and so did the online chat to ask about the order where I was told to check junk mail. On not receiving a confirmation well so I thought I did get concerned. Maybe this should be added somewhere so people are not wondering about their confirmation. I would use again and recommend. Thank you.
Easy to browse and purchase
I bought a Palram Martinique 4300 from Garden Street. From delivery to erecting the gazebo, my experience has been excellent. The Martinique was at the right price and was delivered promptly and at our convenience. The staff at Garden Street were really helpful and when I found one of the roofing panels has been damaged in transit, it was replaced promptly. A really excellent product. During erection I would recommend assembly away from the final siting position as attaching the roof panels does need a bit of space around the framework - in our case we have fitted it over a courtyard between two parts of the house to create a sheltered walkway.
Well organised company
Pleased with railings and delivery was done within the allotted time slot . Specifically asked for them to be put in garden as this was done . Overall a very good experience and would definitely use this company again
Good prices and quality plants.
Hi Could not fault the service and support of John and his team, helpful through out and stored furniture for longer than expected. Will recommend there service to anyone. Keep up the good work
I have purchased both garden furniture and hutch covers from Garden Street they are absolutely fabulous. The furniture we purchased has been commented on by all our friends that have been over to enjoy it. The guys are very knowledgeable and really helpful. First class service
Never got contacted by the delivery company as to the date of arrival. Garden street responded quickly to my question and goods arrived as ordered.
Bought online & did not chat to anyone so can only review website, product & delivery all of which were good.
Very efficient,goods arrived safe and on time.
The wheelie bin store I purchased was of very good quality ,usually the wood used in their construction is soft pine but this was made of redwood. The hinges and brackets also good quality. Very pleased with my purchase.
Garden Street is rated 4.55 based on 4,365 reviews