Garden Spaces Reviews

Sarah Wilson
Garden Spaces 5 star review on 5th February 2021
Rachel Johnson
Sharon Crooke
The whole team was fantastic in delivering my office/studio. The end result looks amazing and the whole thing was completed in just over 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to using the new space for many years to come.
From the initial conversation with Robert to the build completed by Vas and the team, the experience with Garden Spaces has been excellent. We couldn't be happier with our room and love the additional space it provides and subtle statement in our garden.
Excellent seamless service. The whole team - designer, project manager and build team - were knowledgeable and eager to help. When we hit a snag (of nobody's fault) Garden Spaces were extremely quick to find a solution. The finished product is everything I hoped for.
Fabulous room, great craftsmanship and excellent service
Great job 5 stars
Hello Simon,
I am investigating this now and will come back to you as quickly as possible. Unfortunately on the face of it, it seems your building went up in 7 years ago and is thus out of official warranty on this item. That said we are a consequent and caring company, and if I find we are to blame in anyway we will naturally offer you support/compensation.
Best regards,
Roger Hedges - Director
I am extremely happy with the final result. The quality, both inside and out, exceeded expectations.

I was very impressed by the customer experience, from pre-sales (soft-sell, consultative), building configuration, cabling configuration, project management, on-site delivery, contractors, site care and clean-up and (in particular) the care that was taken in implementing the Audio/Video and networking against a fairly complex specification.

Your attention to getting these aspects built to match the specification has turned a good result into a dream result.

Definitely recommend.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Build team were extremely hardworking, efficient and professional. We absolutely love our garden room and would have no hesitation in recommending Garden Spaces to others.
Great office space which is equivalent to adding an extra room to our house. We’re very happy with the speed and ease it went up and we’re looking forward to working in it when we move back later in the summer.
From start to finish it has been a pleasure dealing with Garden Spaces. The design team, the build team and the administrative team are all extremely professional, attentive and easy to deal with. We particularly liked the transparent pricing system - which meant there were no surprises during the build. The build was quick and the quality of the finished product excellent. We love our new garden room and are very grateful to Garden Spaces for turning it into reality.
Very good quality end product..
Good job well done! A very satisfactory result. Brilliantly completed by Mario & Jonny. Any snags during and after the build were sorted swiftly. Top marks!
The guys are extremely hard working and so considerate to the fact I had a newborn baby. The work they completed was perfect and to a high standard, the perfect build for our needs and Garden spaces have been excellent from the moment they provided a quote all the way through to completion, available at any point for any questions we had or adjustments we made. Very experienced team who I will be recommending to family and friends.
Excellent service from start to finish, and the end product is fantastic - add a bathroom and I would happily live in it!

Everyone I spoke to was very professional and knowledgable; the on-site were friendly and considerate, and kept me well informed of progress.

Garden Spaces were able to offer a more bespoke building than some others we looked at, and had some good suggestions of their own on how to make best use of the space we'd allocated for the building.
Quickly fixed a problem with a door that wasn't closing properly, over a year after the building was installed, with no quibbles. Good efficient work from Christian.
The sound-proofed studio has transformed my working life and is such an asset to us as a family. It is the first time I have ever been able to practise and rehearse without aggravating either neighbours or my nearest and dearest. Service was professional throughout and your team dealt swiftly with all enquiries. Thank you!
From the very start Garden Spaces have been fast, courteous and professional. Everyone we spoke to throughout the build were able to answer our questions, make sure that everything we had asked for was to our specifications and were always friendly and helpful. Gardens Spaces were extremely accommodating with our specialist wiring needs and the build quality for our new cinema room is fantastic! We are extremely happy with the service we have received, and would certainly recommend them.
The finish of the garden building and the onsite workers are great and accommodate your individual wishes and are great at solving problems that were not foreseen.However be prepared to do your own supervision and discuss with foreman and project management as we have not seen a manager on-site once-not even for a final
Inspection.
We are so happy that you love your garden buildings and the process - we do try and go the extra mile on every single build.
As we detail from the start, our business model is set up so we do not have a site manager on the project everyday, and this in one of the reasons we can be so competitively priced. That said, we carefully monitor the build daily via pictures and live Skype videos so we are always aware of what is going on on site.
Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance moving forward.
Kind regards,
The Team at the Spaces Group
Very professional service all the way through. Listened to our requirements and came up with solutions. Builders were friendly and courteous. Overall great experience and I will recommend Garden Spaces highly.
Garden Spaces have been very helpful from the start of the project through to its completion and after service resolving a few minor issues. All the staff I have dealt with have been knowledgeable and friendly giving a great experience and making me feel looked after.
It started with an experienced representative (Steven) visiting our property and advising on the build we had in mind. He was friendly and very experienced and offered a lot of good advice on the future garden space, he spent time understanding what we wanted to do with the space, and the wider landscaping of our garden. Steven provided some designs that we then tweaked to get exactly what we had in mind. The build team (Vas & co) were extremely considerate, hardworking and attentive, which was great as we live in a Victorian terrace house without any side access so all materials and workmen needed to come through the property. The quality of finish of the build is excellent. A friend who had a different company provide a garden space for them has admitted ours has a much superior finish. We're glad we upgraded to the aluminium glazing and air conditioning which works really well to heat up the space quickly and looks very neat. We also upgraded to have the floor reinforced as we use our space as a heavy weights room. I would have no hesitation recommending Garden Spaces. I had almost opted for an off the shelf cheaper option with another company , but comparing against my friends one i'm so glad I didn't. If you are thinking about having a Garden Space installed, accept no substitutes and get a quality bespoke one here.
Garden Spaces is rated 4.78 based on 116 reviews