Garden Spaces Reviews

Rachel Johnson
Good communication.
Completed on time.
Flexible.
Garden Spaces are an excellent company to work with. They were quick, efficient and good at communicating. We live in a terraced house with limited access but they worked with us and found a creative way to get the materials through. I highly recommend them.
Garden Spaces were excellent. We had a great experience though the whole process, from sales to the site team. The site guys (Fraser & Matt) were very hard workers and we are more than happy with the quality that was delivered. We would definitely recommend Garden Spaces to others.
A good team and a good end product.
The whole process, from initial contact to completion of the build, was effortless and uncomplicated. Everyone was extremely helpful and contact was swift and easy.
Design was good and we could adapt to suit our budget and needs, with any changes along the way met with ease and efficiency.
From start date to completion, the guys were friendly, tidy and good workers. We were part of the whole experience and progress was efficient and of good quality.
There were some minor hiccups with materials, but quickly solved and we were only a few days behind schedule at the finish.
So very happy with the completed annexe and my father can't wait to take occupancy.
Excellent service from design to build .... the guys that put the annex up worked long hours and are a credit to the business
I can't recommend Garen Spaces highly enough. From the start of the project to the end their service and communication was spot on. The project manager and builders were all very friendly and approachable. Build time only took 3 days and it was all ready to go within a week. I'm a very happy customer and thank everyone at Garden Spaces for making everything run so smoothly.
Another 5* review to add to all the other accolades. From the beginning to the end of this project it was handled with a high degree of professionalism. From the sales consultant through to the delivery and build team, and not forgetting the project manager, the experience was exceptional.

My gym is better than expected - mostly because the photos of other projects do not really do the product justice. The finish is excellent, and the build team left the room very clean and tidy on a very mucky day - thanks for that!
They worked with us on the design, they were patient with our local authority issues. The team worked extremely hard and to a high standard to complete the annexe in a short time to help us out. They kept us informed along the way. It's clear they care about the customer.
I'm delighted with my new garden studio. The construction team were excellent and worked very hard to complete the project.
Good product, build on time by a pleasant and diligent team.
The fitters of the building were very professional, and did an excellent job, they followed my plans for the building, just over 2 weeks my garden room was completed to a very high standard. I would recommend there workmanship, the building is what I needed for my garden space.
Organised and professional throughout the project.
We’re so glad we chose the Apex Roof version - the light and sense of space are magical. Garden Spaces have delivered a fantastic, high spec garden building with astonishing speed and precision. Without question this is the company you should choose. Our expectations, though high, have been greatly surpassed. The quality of windows, doors, walls and floor is so satisfying, and the heating efficiency of the building is truly remarkable. Like many other reviewers we were amazed by the logistics involved and the clockwork arrival of materials. The two incredibly skilled and hard-working guys who constructed our building must be applauded and the Project Manager who was so helpful in keeping us informed and reassured throughout the project. We fully recommend Garden Spaces.

Our building is simply beautiful!
From the day they turned up to the day they left I was happy with not only the work they completed but their attitude to resolving issues or problems...
A great Company who built an excellent Yoga Studio of high quality ahead of schedule and to the price agreed.
Easy people to deal with and very good, hardworking trades people.
Really pleased with my garden office and shed. The team were lovely and worked very efficiently. Everything was completed in 2 weeks. Would definitely recommend.
From start to finish the service from Garden Spaces has been excellent, we were always informed of what was going on and the delivery of the materials went like clockwork. I would especially like to mention the two trade guys who basically did everything from erecting the building to first fit electrics to plastering the walls to laying the floor and decorating they were fantastic.
Work was completed on schedule to a very good standard with minimal disruption. Very pleased with the finished product.
Great build team