GardenSite Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend GardenSite

About GardenSite: Established in 1999, GardenSite has been selling thousands of gardening products online for over 18 years, and the family-owned business has been within the garden industry since 1952 - Assuring you that their expert advice, customer service and product knowledge is trustworthy and valuable. That's why so many customers choose to buy from GardenSite each and every day and why you'll find real and honest reviews right here on their Reviews.co.uk profile page.

The online garden centre boasts thousands of home and garden products ranging from garden sheds, greenhouses, pond pumps and supplies, fish and aquariums, garden furniture and structures, barbecues, outdoor lighting and much more. So whatever you need for your garden, GardenSite will most certainly stock it!

customercare@gardensite.co.uk

Tell us how GardenSite made you happy

"Order was taken and delivered with a minimum of fuss"
"It was a telephone order very helpful guy rang back as promised with information I needed"
"Item is strong and looks good. Also good price, quick and efficient delivery. I gave 4 stars, not 5 because of one negative. The item I bought was a log store. The pallet it came on was made of treated wood, which Garden Site told me is no use for burning in a stove. I have no use for this and will have to take it to the tip. I would have thought it logical, when selling a wood store to supply it on a pallet which can be burnt. This is what my log supplier did. Why can't Garden Site?"
"Detailed information made choosing the right product easy. Great offers and service was the icing on the cake."
"Great service,on time delivery.Very happy."
"Well stocked with helpful staff"
"Halls 4 x 2 lean to greenhouse. I was very pleased with this buy at £170 including the base and delivery. I was able to put it together relatively easily on my own. I was very impressed with the packaging. On the whole the assembly instructions were good but needed careful following, and allow plenty of time. Plenty of spare fixings. Very pleased I bought this, delivery was on time and quicker than expected!"
"""I buy one item from your website and still waiting delivery regardless of your delivery note within 5 working days!!!!!! Yesterday I make a phone call to ask for details and I received assurance that the delivery company will call me. I still waiting this call......... Very poor delivery...... I'm strongly disappointed and definitely I will put my bad feedback for your customer service and delivery options! I will strongly not recommend your company Without regards"
Good Day Rafed,

Thank you for your review. We apologies for your disappointment, however do feel this is rather unfair that you are reviewing us in this manner as we state that delivery is "FREE Delivery normally within 5 working days" for the water feature you ordered. It was exactly 5 working days on the day of your review and it is correct that a call is made from the delivery partner due to the size of the item ordered, this is done directly with your local delivery depo.

Kind Regards
David Coton / Partner
""Stocked the item I wanted with a prompt delivery date. Sorted out a missing bit quickly, helpfully and without fuss."
"Product received on time, of good quality and at a competitive price."
"The product is exactly as described and fitted together with absolutely no problems. The delivery was prompt, we were informed of when it would arrive and that day was adhered to. The wood store is lovely and precisely as expected. We couldn't have expected better service."
"Quick and easy on line ordering , phoned up to book delivery quick and easy again arrived on time and on the day will buy again, and recommend to friends and family ????"
"Good range of products and responsive when I asked a question"
"I bought a water feature last autumn. An electrical component failed in August this year and a replacement was sent in quick time, with progress notifications at every stage. It transpired that my fault diagnosis was incorrect. Garden site quickly dispatched the correct item and paid for the return of the item I had requested in error. My water feature is now running 'as new'. Thank you Garden Site Ten out of Five for customer care."
"The product itself a 10x6 ghouse was much as expected and assembled easily but frustratingly there were some small items missing. The base which is included on a summer offer was missing the "J" clips to fasten to the greenhouse frame, and subsequently during assembly we discovered that only 100 nuts/bolts had been supplied, and not the larger pack (of 124 I think) for the 10x6 greenhouse. The bits were supplied after a phone call but should have been included from the start. The delivery instructions we had given were not passed to the driver, despite 2 phone calls we made advising of limited access, and it was only thanks to a very professional and capable driver that the delivery was made."
"The shed we ordered arrived really quickly. In fact, so fast that it arrived to an empty house. Happily my neighbour let it in. Two of the metal support pieces were squashed. One of them was squashed at both ends and the other was out of shape in the middle. I took both to the garage on the corner to ask if he thought it would be possible to un-squash them or whether I should just send them back. He took a look then set about doing the repairs. The result is that they both work but look slightly bashed. The shed itself is great. I will say that I'm not good at putting flat packed anything together but with the help of a neighbour, the shed was up in four hours – except for the doors. They were assembled and hung two days later by my brother and a friend. It was then we found that the shed wasn't quite square so the doors aren't either. However, it all works, rather more than less, and I'm 95% happy with my purchase."
"Expected to wait few weeks at least for delivery of huge garden fountain but 2 days later its set up and running! I contacted customer service for information and they were amazing totally brilliant service thank you so much would highly recommend"
"arrived all packed very nice no damage driver very helpful easy payment all very good many thanks."
"Great bit of self assembly kit. Easy to change the size of yourself if required. Simple but very strong and good looking."
"I found the ideal Arbour for a small space in my garden. On-line ordering was easy and I was kept up to date with the delivery timescales."
GardenSite is rated 4.33 based on 123 reviews